Green card working?
pendergast

Berea, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2010
While voting today I saw two people using the "green card" to make their decisions. It's a free country of course and I guess for some it beats thinking for themselves.
Big Dawg

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2010
I used my green card so i didn't vote for anyone on the card. Be smart vote Mary Eipert.
GREEN CARD

Kathleen, GA

#3 Nov 2, 2010
Big Dawg wrote:
I used my green card so i didn't vote for anyone on the card. Be smart vote Mary Eipert.
I took the green card also with me to vote, i didn't vote for anyone on it...I also voted for Mary
Green Card Fan

Douglas, GA

#4 Nov 2, 2010
I voted smart. (as opposed to dumb)
jack

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Green Card Fan wrote:
I voted smart.(as opposed to dumb)
Good choice.

Since: Dec 09

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Federal Election law prohibits the use of any type of "List". I'm surprised you didn't get busted.

Me, I just voted for whomever is NOT currently in an elected office.
smart voter

Douglas, GA

#7 Nov 2, 2010
Seems as if most Bereans voted smart. The only mistake made was the re-election of Jerry Little. I suppose a lot of good people can be fooled twice concerning him. May he burn in hell....soon!
Hilda

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 4, 2010
smart voter wrote:
Seems as if most Bereans voted smart. The only mistake made was the re-election of Jerry Little. I suppose a lot of good people can be fooled twice concerning him. May he burn in hell....soon!
That's a bit harsh...but I do agree with you on one thing, putting him back on the council was a big mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 hr ChromiuMan 148,102
Reporting food stamp fraud (Jan '10) Thu mr bill 217
Christy Bartlett Thu yyy 1
Dog missing Thu Lost dog 1
Church on the Rock (Nov '08) Thu chris 917
billy strife Thu Wow 3
Who's sleeping around at Hitachi? Thu wildman69 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages