Madison County DCBS

Since: Mar 10

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Has anyone else had porblems with these offices? My family and I have been having issues with them for over two years and can't seem to get them resolved.Especially when it comes to cooperation among their referral staff. Does anyone know a good lawyer tht would be willing to take them on?
jessica

Clinton, IA

#2 Apr 8, 2010
i dont any good lawyers but i agree with you on the way the office is and stuff it sucks ass..i was a case in that office for almost 6 years..

Since: Mar 10

Donalsonville, GA

#3 Apr 8, 2010
I guess my main beef with this place is that they don't seem to realize that this is my life and my childrens life. The offices are open on certain days and during certain hours and they only work cases during those times. I don't think they consider the nights and weekends that we have to spend alone, just thinking about what we are missing.
question

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 9, 2010
what office is it? What do the letters stand for?
Ariel

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 30, 2010
What are you talking about? They have workers on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
been there

Berea, KY

#6 May 3, 2010
I don't any lawyers but I do know if you do what is ask of you the case will be closed. My case was opened in Augest 09 and will be closed in the next couple of weeks simply by doing what was asked of me.
abc123

Richmond, KY

#7 May 3, 2010
question wrote:
what office is it? What do the letters stand for?
Department for Community Based Services
corn fused

Booneville, KY

#8 May 3, 2010
are ya'll talking about the foodstamp office or social services?
been there

Berea, KY

#9 May 4, 2010
Social Services.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 156,582
Garbage Pickup 40 min alyssa 1
walmart pee or swab 3 hr Haha 3
Lucy Miller 7 hr Clown 1
main st cafe? 10 hr phfft 4
David Frymyer 12 hr Duh huh 3
Wild Card Band 16 hr Chris 18

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages