the boss

Nicholasville, KY

#62 Nov 24, 2008
come on
tokicogal

Waco, KY

#63 Nov 24, 2008
sure do wrote:
i think so he is a supervisor at tokico and verry hot but really full of himself
He isnt full of himself. You just dont know him.
jojo

AOL

#64 Nov 24, 2008
anyone no chris jonhson
jojo

AOL

#65 Nov 24, 2008
i no him from like 5 yrs ago just seein if hes is steel working there or not
summertime

Berea, KY

#67 Nov 24, 2008
been there done that wrote:
Bj VanWinkle is the biggest hoe at Tokico!!!!
BJ's nasty, that ugly orange hair and fair skin, a person would have to be on crack to even look at him.
Boss Woman

Richmond, KY

#68 Nov 24, 2008
What about Avis Davis? I think she is such a nice lady. I've worked under her in the past. WHat you you others say about this?

Since: Nov 08

Berea, KY

#69 Nov 26, 2008
hay i know justin and he is cooler than hell but he is a bi@ch and he will glady tell u
frogger

Warrington, PA

#70 Nov 26, 2008
those of you that thinks justin is two faced is so wrong you need to take the tiome to get to know him and you will see that he is the sweetiesr person ever a true friend is what he is!!!!!!!!!!
mouser

Plymouth, MI

#71 Nov 29, 2008
Does anyone know Justin Smith? I think he is so cute.
tok

United States

#72 Nov 29, 2008
justhere89 wrote:
hay i know justin and he is cooler than hell but he is a bi@ch and he will glady tell u
WOW!!! This is my first time reading topix. The stuff about Jody Foster and Jesse Teabo, yeah that is great. But Justin? all i can say you must definatly not work for him. He bustes his ass. he knows his shit! I work for him and believe me its better than its been for that past 2 years! And the bitch remark, yea thats true! He takes pride in his job unlike most in there! But keep talkin your shit, he laughs about it!
curious

Lexington, KY

#73 Nov 29, 2008
Anyone know a guy that works there named Slim? I think his real name is Lonnie? I was wondering about him. A friend was telling me about him.

Berea, KY

#74 Nov 29, 2008
hay mouser how do u know justin smith
brown eyed girl

Berea, KY

#75 Nov 29, 2008
Sexy one wrote:
any one know Gregg Centers
Yeah I know Greg. what do you want to know about him??
mouser

Hinsdale, IL

#76 Nov 29, 2008
I see him eveyday at break. He has really caught my attention.
cheeseburger1

AOL

#77 Dec 1, 2008
who is heather? i've worked at tokico for years and i don't know her--what part of the factory does she work in?

Berea, KY

#78 Dec 2, 2008
hay mouser well justin is a cool guy. have u thought about talking to him to findout wat he is like i got his email if u wont it
tamer

Richmond, KY

#79 Dec 2, 2008
worked in struts.....then outgoing QC tech in shocks, now in CMM room in north plant..very pretty girl
Curious

United States

#80 Dec 4, 2008
Anyone know if she's dating or not?
Fact

Richmond, KY

#81 Dec 5, 2008
Justin is already dating...Too bad its another guy he is dating... The guy told me himself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 35 min _FLATLINE-------- 21,972
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 36 min Ed Hieronymus 7,478
Charlie Allen (Sep '11) 1 hr It is time Bobbie 31
any one know alison sloas 1 hr Knows 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Family Man 142,410
caretaker Fri ms nightingale 1
Horse trails Jul 29 Kate 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages