Madison southern boys basketball 16th...
yeah ok

Lexington, KY

#81 Feb 21, 2010
Madison Central has never beaten them consistently either. They MS almost beat Scott and that is saying something since MS dont recruit and dont have 2000 students. MC isnt that bad they play a tough schedule and are very young. And we will brag all we like by the way.
Smart Alec

Lexington, KY

#82 Feb 21, 2010
yes, you are absolutely correct, Madison Central has never beaten any of those teams on a consistant basis, which means you have even less reason to brag about Southern's win this year. What you MSHS students fail to realize is, THIS IS A ONE YEAR THING, call me next year when Southern posts their usual 8-19 record. Again, I have no ties to either Southern or Central, I agraduated from Lakota High School in West Chester, Ohio.
Smart Alec

Lexington, KY

#83 Feb 21, 2010
correction: I graduated from Lakota High School in West Chester, Ohio. Sorry about the typo.
MSHS Fan

Berea, KY

#84 Feb 21, 2010
You could'nt be more right Smart Alec, This is a one year thing. And we sure are enjoying this year!
Kendall

Lexington, KY

#85 Feb 22, 2010
MSHS will be lucky to make it to the 11th Region semis.
LOL

Fitzgerald, GA

#86 Feb 22, 2010
MS was lucky to win tonight against Model! Having them ranked as the 16th team in the state is a joke. OVERRATED!
Well

Berea, KY

#87 Feb 22, 2010
Yes, it was a lucky win - but it was still a win!!!!
Lady

Lexington, KY

#88 Feb 23, 2010
I believe 16th in the region would be closer to the truth.
NO WAY

Lexington, KY

#89 Feb 24, 2010
Madison Southern boys basketball 16th in the state......and rapidly plummeting.
Go Indians

Lexington, KY

#90 Feb 25, 2010
Central will defeat Southern in the district title game. That's my prediction.
sOUTHERN SPECTATOR

Lexington, KY

#91 Feb 26, 2010
I wish MSHS all the luck in the world. I attended last years district games. I must say by far that Madison Centrals studet body were the most rude un behaved kids I ever saw. The deputy officer had to go over and say something to them. Some students actually done some very crude gestures. You did not see Madison Southern do that . You know Why? They have more class. So all you Central lovers get over it. Southern deserves some attention. You all have always had it any way. This may come as a shock to You but You are not the only school in this County. So please show a little class if its possible for you to do that. Good luck to both teams.
Woodford Yellow Jackets

Lexington, KY

#92 Feb 26, 2010
They'll never beat Central tonight!
Berea Central Fan

Lexington, KY

#93 Feb 26, 2010
How 'bout them INDIANS!!!!
Oops

Lexington, KY

#94 Feb 26, 2010
THIS JUST IN: Madison Central-59, Madison Southern-45....So now brag all you want.
LOL

Fitzgerald, GA

#95 Feb 26, 2010
OVERRATED! I believe I told you that MS would lose to MC in the districts on Jan. 23rd. Now what do you think about MS being ranked 16th in the state? I think MS will lose the 1st game of the region. OVERRATED!
Berea Central Fan

Lexington, KY

#96 Feb 26, 2010
Where are all the southern fans and all those rebel flags now? REDNECKS!!!!
Well

Berea, KY

#97 Feb 27, 2010
I still don't think MSHS is overrated. They didn't win last night - it happens. I am a SOUTHERN FAN AND I AM NOT A REDNECK!!!!! I believe MCHS will lose their 1st game of the region.

What about Central's beloved coach & fans. MSHS player gets fouled at the end of the first half - no question about the foul if you were at the game it was definitely a foul. And what does Feldhaus do - he leads his team and coaches onto the floor yelling and screaming at refs. Good sportsmanship there, Coach. Should have been assessed a technical foul or two or three for leaving the bench and walking across the floor before the half was officially over! By the way, both free throw shots were made to tie the game.

Season is not over for either team - I wish them both luck in their regional games.
LOL

Fitzgerald, GA

#98 Feb 27, 2010
Well....I was shocked that the MS principal or someone in administration at MS, didn't stop the MS students with their vulgar gestures all of them were doing every time the MC band would play and the MC students would do their traditional "tommy hawk chop". Did you see that? Talk about class! You may not be a redneck...but the students of MS sure act like rednecks. Did you see the rebel flags in the parking lot?

As far as the end of the half exit of the MC team. You obviously haven't been around basketball too much. I have never seen an opposing team stay on the floor to watch an opponent shoot free throws without time left on the clock at the end of the half. The half was officially overÂ…..the time had expired. That was a good call by the referees and a good job by the MS player to step up there and sink both shots. Central did nothing wrong by leaving the floor.

Fledhaus is famous for yelling at the referees. He does it every game. Always has and always will. Buttry does his fair share of that too. I thought Buttry did piss poor job coaching last night. On more than one occasion he should called a time out in the second half and settle his team down and stop the MC runs..........but that is one of the reasons I have always thought that MS is/was OVERRATED!
LOL

Fitzgerald, GA

#99 Feb 27, 2010
I bet all you MS fans are sitting there telling yourself that MS going to win the regional tournament next week and then you're going get on here and just let all of us have it......aren't you? Sorry break it to you, but MS has one more game left and then thier season will be over. Welcome to reality....runner up in districts and one game and done in the region. OVERRATED!
Berea Central Fan

Lexington, KY

#100 Feb 27, 2010
ms always the brides maid never the bride. Maybe in another 15 years. Maybe by then Coach Butthole will be gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min yabadabado 148,989
Gordon and Salter Chartered vs. Richmond Womens... (May '10) 4 hr Jbugggg 37
Who is secretly kinky (Jan '11) 12 hr NotJugemental 34
Will blacks continue to destroy all annual town... 12 hr GED 4
Wanted! Ice Cream Truck for Hire 21 hr Steve Connelley 2
Austin Mikel? Wed Austin Mikel 2
Nycole carter on meth video Wed Nycole Carter 6

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages