'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 1,985)

Showing posts 39,681 - 39,700 of145,003
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Irate Republican

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
quoted text
The GOPers Healthcare Plan "Don't Get Sick"
QUOTE who="whitehair" quoted text
This has been used for quite a while now,and is worn out.Everyoneknows it to be untrue.
This has been used for quite a while now,and is worn out.Everyoneknows it to be untrue..
Wrong again whitehead, eveybody knows it to be the truth, and you wingnut extremist always fall back on the ole lie deny, then deny, and lie routine. That's something everyone actually knows!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
wombat

Louisville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama, we want to talk about jobs and the economy. What are you doing to fix these problems?"
BARRACK O: "I just found out that Mitt Romney put his dog in a cage about 30 years ago. Isn't that just awful?
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama, that information isn't important, we've heard that you eat dogs, What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon"
NEWS ANCHOR: "We are all stunned by that tragedy, Mr. Obama but what are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "I support gay marriage"
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama, that doesn't answer the question. What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "Isn't it terrible? Mitt Romney's wife isn't a carreer woman, she just stayed at home and raised her kids."
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama, that information doesn't matter,either. What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "Oooohhhhhhhh nooooooooo, somebody said that Mitt Romney picked on a gay boy when he was in high school"
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama, that story has been proven to be false, based on statements from the "victims" family, What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "This is awful, this is terrible!! I heard Mitt Romney was a Morman, He doesn't go to the same church as me"
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama, we've heard that your church allows no one who isn't black. That really doesn't matter. What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "Isn't it just terrible, the republicans are waging war on women!! Rush Limbaugh said something mean to a woman!!"
NEWS ANCHOR: "We don't listen to Limbaugh and he's not involved in this election, anyway. What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "Alert, alert, alert. We found out that Mitt Romney yelled at a cop once, mmmmmmmm.'bout 30 years ago!
NEWS ANCHOR:: "We'll check into that a little later, Mr. Obama. That sounds serious. But, What are you doing to fix the economy?"
BARRACK O: "Did you people hear about Mitt Romney having two cadillacs? Isn't it terrible that he isn't on my food stamp program?"
NEWS ANCHOR: We know that's disgusting, Mr. President, but are you doing anything to fix the economy?"
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. Obama?........."
NEWS ANCHOR: "Mr. President?........."
NEWS ANCHOR: Anybody seen Mr. Obama?
WHITE HOUSE MAID: He left for another vacation, he'll be back in two weeks. Can I help you?
Dirty Democrats R US

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord, another rush puffer rears his ugly head and spews! I would normally say to take your own advice, but I'd hate to see you choke on it. Hmmm,,, never mind,,,Take your own advice rush puffer! Ha!
TIR
Hmmm...you didn't answer to one fact the poster presented. You simply did what you do best...you obsessed about Rush in an attempt to take the focus off the fact that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Typical Obamoron. Why don't you surprise us and come up with something new? Is your pea brain capable of that big of a task? lol Probably not and please don't hurt yourself trying. Your Bush crutch is broken. The democrats have cried racist wolf to the point of nobody listening to that made-up crap at all anymore. You are now being forced to discuss Obama's horrible, terrible, failed policies and focusing on Europe as an excuse for Obama's failures isn't working. You morons have scraped the bottom of that barrel and came up with absolutely no new tricks or scams to even keep you in the running. You're history and that is the best Obama historical moment the American people have been praying for! You had your chance. Your greed blew it for you. Your lies and scams came back to bite you in your asses in a historical kind of way. lol Yay! You crazies are outta here and the American people win again! President Romney has a great sound to it. Might wanna start practicing now so it won't taste so bitter to you in November when we retire your messiah!
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been used for quite a while now,and is worn out.Everyoneknows it to be untrue.
It carries no more value or water than the one all about Romney`s wealth and investments.Many have foreign investments,probably even Obama since he has gotten wealty now So what?It still does not improve Obama`s ability to run this Country.He is a oor leader,weak on most foreign affairs.
Lets give another a chance to see what he can do for jobs,Healh Care Reform,Not( Obama Care),but a real reform and not real taxes.
We need a leader with proven background of leadership,with the ability to pull America up as he did with the Olympics,to create jobs,which woul increase income for all here.
Do you actually make an effort to come up with the most stupid, f-ing crap humanly possible or does it come natural? You are a victim of right-wing-noise, quite the contrary - Obama sopped the hemorrhaging of jobs and turned the economy around. Problem is, we are in the worst global recession in over 70 years, there is not enough demand for goods and consequently there is no demand for manufacturing. On the brighter side, presently there are 3.6 million job openings in the US -- get with the program!!
spreading gossip

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Dirty Democrats R US wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...you didn't answer to one fact the poster presented. You simply did what you do best...you obsessed about Rush in an attempt to take the focus off the fact that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Typical Obamoron. Why don't you surprise us and come up with something new? Is your pea brain capable of that big of a task? lol Probably not and please don't hurt yourself trying. Your Bush crutch is broken. The democrats have cried racist wolf to the point of nobody listening to that made-up crap at all anymore. You are now being forced to discuss Obama's horrible, terrible, failed policies and focusing on Europe as an excuse for Obama's failures isn't working. You morons have scraped the bottom of that barrel and came up with absolutely no new tricks or scams to even keep you in the running. You're history and that is the best Obama historical moment the American people have been praying for! You had your chance. Your greed blew it for you. Your lies and scams came back to bite you in your asses in a historical kind of way. lol Yay! You crazies are outta here and the American people win again! President Romney has a great sound to it. Might wanna start practicing now so it won't taste so bitter to you in November when we retire your messiah!
When Romney gets in mabe you can help us common folk find a job in china where Bain-Romney sent them all to...Ooh I forgot he said he resighned control of Bain in 1988.(Left to run the olimpics and never returned to it).... Funny thing is in 2002 Records show Romney was President.ceo and sole owner of Bain capital that was outsourceing jobs to china. Could this be a different Mitt Romney?
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

<quoted text>
My my, aren't we a testy little illiterate! We'll first want to see more than (1) yr. of a Romney tax return so we can see what countries he's invested in other than the U.S. Next, we'll need to see a list of the dead people he's baptized into his holy world, being the potential for a "man-God" that he is. We thereafter will want to have him pay back all the loans he took on companies that he used for self-paid dividend payouts, then filed bankruptcy on, defaulting on the loans that all wound up in his pocket. We'll want to expose every offshore entity he owns all or any part of, his shareholdership, partnership, etc. in all and what those entities are invested in and how many of those entities flow into each other that finally flow into Romney's account and if you'd like me to get more technical...I can. We also want a list of his offshore bank accounts, realizing they have numbers rather than names. So in other words, if Acct.#129078764,#90586970 or #1192054738963100 belongs to him, we'd like to see that. GST and KB Toys said he done one Hell of a job! He initially was pro abortion, then anti abortion, then invested in research of dead fetuses. He was soaking up the earmarks while Governor, yet now in needed to suck up to the Conservative base, he's anti earmarks.(btw, same with Palin).

Bottom line is. Romney's bank accounts consist of monies he scr-wed all of you on! Isn't that a pleasant thought?

And just when you thought you had the bull by the horn, we wound up with a President that actually does know how to read the Constitution and got Healthcare Reform passed under the following negative circumstance:

1. Conservative Justice casts the deciding vote!
2. No Republican support in Congress;
3. Little public understanding.

I say, what a man! He stuck it up yours and never broke a sweat. We plan to do that again November 2012. Count on it. We've saved the best for last. Put your seatbelt on!

Any other questions?
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually make an effort to come up with the most stupid, f-ing crap humanly possible or does it come natural? You are a victim of right-wing-noise, quite the contrary - Obama sopped the hemorrhaging of jobs and turned the economy around. Problem is, we are in the worst global recession in over 70 years, there is not enough demand for goods and consequently there is no demand for manufacturing. On the brighter side, presently there are 3.6 million job openings in the US -- get with the program!!
They also need to get with 21st century skills also. There are 300,000 jobs sitting, waiting for people with the necessary skills. Now if we could just break up the trillions that the Koch & Co.'s have sitting on the sidelines punishing Obama with, we'd have it made! Along with stopping corporate america from supporting every country but ours. We'll get there. Obama 2012.
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It carries no more value or water than the one all about Romney`s wealth and investments.Many have foreign investments,probably even Obama since he has gotten wealty now So what?It still does not improve Obama`s ability to run this Country.He is a oor leader,weak on most foreign affairs.
Lets give another a chance to see what he can do for jobs,Healh Care Reform,Not( Obama Care),but a real reform and not real taxes.
We need a leader with proven background of leadership,with the ability to pull America up as he did with the Olympics,to create jobs,which woul increase income for all here.
“It’s not so much their ignorance as it is they know so much that simply ain’t so”

Is this the kind of leadership you want?
Mitt Romney's advice on the foreclosure crisis on American families: "Don't try and stop the foreclosure process let it run its course and hit the bottom, allow the speculators to buy homes and put renters in them. That is how you turn around the real-estate market”
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
They also need to get with 21st century skills also. There are 300,000 jobs sitting, waiting for people with the necessary skills. Now if we could just break up the trillions that the Koch & Co.'s have sitting on the sidelines punishing Obama with, we'd have it made! Along with stopping corporate america from supporting every country but ours. We'll get there. Obama 2012.
You are correct; GM is reporting a shortage of "high-tech auto technicians"
The Irate Republican

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

<quoted text>
Look, I'm a Republican. I don't have to answer questions. I don't have to listen. I don't have to reply to you and your kink or anything of that nature. It's my right as a republican to act completely mindless. Haven't you been watching your fellow republicans? Dumbass, you don't even pay attention to your own kind. My sole agenda is get george WMD bush prosecuted. I find entertainment in the mean time slamming you wingnuts at every lying, misrepresenting the truth turn you make. My Hmmmm messiah huh? Yep, that type talk rolls right off rush's left nut, at which point you and your rush puffing cronies suck it up. rush also uses the term "anointed one", with that thought, I suppose I can conclude that to mean anointed with oil. And keeping in stride with that mentality, I suppose that would make your messiah rush the "greasy" one. So keep puffing on your greasy one,, rush puffer. Ha! Wingnut extremists get dumber by the day.

TIR
The Irate Republican

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
My my, aren't we a testy little illiterate! We'll first want to see more than (1) yr. of a Romney tax return so we can see what countries he's invested in other than the U.S. Next, we'll need to see a list of the dead people he's baptized into his holy world, being the potential for a "man-God" that he is. We thereafter will want to have him pay back all the loans he took on companies that he used for self-paid dividend payouts, then filed bankruptcy on, defaulting on the loans that all wound up in his pocket. We'll want to expose every offshore entity he owns all or any part of, his shareholdership, partnership, etc. in all and what those entities are invested in and how many of those entities flow into each other that finally flow into Romney's account and if you'd like me to get more technical...I can. We also want a list of his offshore bank accounts, realizing they have numbers rather than names. So in other words, if Acct.#129078764,#90586970 or #1192054738963100 belongs to him, we'd like to see that. GST and KB Toys said he done one Hell of a job! He initially was pro abortion, then anti abortion, then invested in research of dead fetuses. He was soaking up the earmarks while Governor, yet now in needed to suck up to the Conservative base, he's anti earmarks.(btw, same with Palin).
Bottom line is. Romney's bank accounts consist of monies he scr-wed all of you on! Isn't that a pleasant thought?
And just when you thought you had the bull by the horn, we wound up with a President that actually does know how to read the Constitution and got Healthcare Reform passed under the following negative circumstance:
1. Conservative Justice casts the deciding vote!
2. No Republican support in Congress;
3. Little public understanding.
I say, what a man! He stuck it up yours and never broke a sweat. We plan to do that again November 2012. Count on it. We've saved the best for last. Put your seatbelt on!
Any other questions?
Alas, another one that has actually done some research, and your post was well said. You know, if more people would start doing their homework, we could have a movement of enlightenment. That would simply scare the hell out of the wingnuts.
patriot

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Rand Paul
The Irate Republican

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

patriot wrote:
Rand Paul
Sucks!
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas, another one that has actually done some research, and your post was well said. You know, if more people would start doing their homework, we could have a movement of enlightenment. That would simply scare the hell out of the wingnuts.
When Uncle Mitt comes to town:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Simpleminds

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

patriot wrote:
Rand Paul
Highways, bridges, worker safety, clean water, Social Security, Medicare... I can hear President Paul now, "These things aren't in the Constitution". There are countries where each person is totally own there own to make their own way. They are all third world nations but they do still exist. Just go ahead and vote Republican. They aren't far from telling everyone to go screw themselves if your not rich enough to make it.
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Uncle Spewtub. Why didn't you mention the trillions and trillions that Soros has stockpiled over and above the trllions he has already wasted on Obama so as to complete the progressive agenda in the next four years? lol Poor old commie, ya think he now realizes he wasted a bunch of good money on his messiah puppet? Seems he is very disappointed in Obama's performance as president, or lack of performance. I love how the dems are turning on each other here at game time. This is one implosion I don't want to miss a second of!

You can smell it, can't you, Uncle Spewie? That sweet smell of victory for Americans and for Romney. Obama will be crushed. lol His arrogance will compel him to ask why, why, why? How could he lose when the lazy, dumb ass American citizens seemed to be hanging on to every word as he spun his storytelling skills! LMMFAO! Bet the whole lot of you are wishing you hadn't of lied and scammed those Independents like you did. Arrogance will take you down and that is so fitting! Even the speakers for the Black community are talking about how most will stay home and not vote for Obama. Not voting for Obama is a sure thing vote for Romney. Don't worry about it too much. Obama will land the legacy job of his dreams...he will sit with the other hens on The View and cry and whine and blame, you know, doing what he does best!

I have to say I am very much enjoying the affects the karma colonic is having on you morons. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mommy! The devil Bush's fault, right? Koch brothers fault, right? Republicans are racist and they are the enemy that needs to be taken down, correcto? Effin Glenn Beck, right? That horrible Limbaugh, right? Damn Europe and their problems that stopped Obama from being a productive politician, right? Whaaaaaaaaaa! LMMFAO!
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Simpleminds wrote:
<quoted text>Highways, bridges, worker safety, clean water, Social Security, Medicare... I can hear President Paul now, "These things aren't in the Constitution". There are countries where each person is totally own there own to make their own way. They are all third world nations but they do still exist. Just go ahead and vote Republican. They aren't far from telling everyone to go screw themselves if your not rich enough to make it.
Oh but if only your gibberish were true we could all wallow in doom and gloom and blame somebody else for all our failures. Did you read that in the third chapter of your Obama's Big Boy Book of Excuses? lol

I hope all you Obamorons have at least one family member or one friend that cares enough about your crazy asses to put away all sharp objects and medications on election nite! Go ahead, say it, you know you want to...The President of the United States of America, Mitt Romney! Practice makes perfect. lol
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Copy......

Obama’s arrogance, annoying personality, and pathological lying

For some reason, the inside-the-beltway pundit class keeps telling us Obama is likeable and a brilliant speaker.

Obama is arrogant, elitist, and listens to no one.

He holds press conferences, and then refuses to take questions.

His speeches go on interminably. His most recent speech in Ohio on his economic plans (advertised as a major address) went on for 54 minutes, but announced absolutely nothing new.

Obama just repeats that same speech over and over again — word for word. He sounds like a broken record ... because he really is a broken record.

http://www.youtube.com :80/watch?feature=player_embed ded&v=RIL5xmSYj1o

The truth is, his speeches are dreadful. Indeed, there seems to be only one Obama speech. And it’s getting very old. Even his supporters on the Left are criticizing Obama’s speeches, scratching their heads that he never says anything new.

Vanity Fair published a good piece on how isolated Obama is, how he has vey few close friends.

We now find out that the girlfriend Obama wrote about in his memoir was fiction.

He now calls this character in his memoir a “composite” girlfriend.

As I write this post, Obama has just completed his 100th round of golf — a dubious milestone — and is famous for his many lavish vacations at taxpayer expense.

All this as the wealth of the average American household dropped by 40% over a three-year period (from 2008 through 2010 according to a report by the Federal Reserve) and appears to be continuing to plummet.

But Obama doesn’t care about the little people. He just wants to know when is his next trip to Martha’s Vineyard at taxpayer expense ... or when he gets to do another fundraiser with Hollywood celebs.

This is a fellow who appears to have had no childhood friends. No one has stepped forward from his college days to tell us what young Obama was like back then. How strange.

We do have Obama boasting in his memoir about his heavy drug use, including cocaine — what he casually calls “blow.”

That’s all we really know about Obama’s youth — that he was a heavy illegal drug user.

And remember all those faintings at Obama’s campaign rallies in 2008. Well, those turned out to be fake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>Well said! I find myself in complete agreement with each and every point.
Me toooo!!
Mercy Me

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Well going on four years now Obama has had his arse kissed . Liberals on broad and media riding on that Mid Night to no where in debt and death care bill nobody wants .Take someone that knows money to put us back .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,681 - 39,700 of145,003
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Berea Forum right now

Search the Berea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 128,059
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Poles 26,170
Apartments for rent 11 hr lee girl 3
Berea Kentucky Court TV Channel 12 ? Sat mabey 2
Review: Dad's Appliance Repair Service (Dec '13) Sat unsatisfied customer 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Sat NO NO 81,552
my faith is broken Jul 11 broken 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Berea Jobs

•••