Apartments based on income

Apartments based on income

Posted in the Berea Forum

Help

Waneta, KY

#1 Mar 9, 2009
Does anyone know which apartments in Berea are based off income? If so please let me know what kind of places they are. Drugs, rug rats etc. Thanks!!
and anyway

Jackson, KY

#2 Mar 9, 2009
berea has a housing authority, not sure of the phone number
Help

Waneta, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2009
and anyway wrote:
berea has a housing authority, not sure of the phone number
Yeah I have called a thousand times. Nobody ever answers the phone.
Hope this helps

Berea, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2009
Doris Wyatt is over the apartments off glades rd (Clay Fee Homes - Morgan St???)- also, I think Glades Village off the other end of glades rd by Southern is income based.
Thank

Waneta, KY

#5 Mar 9, 2009
Hope this helps wrote:
Doris Wyatt is over the apartments off glades rd (Clay Fee Homes - Morgan St???)- also, I think Glades Village off the other end of glades rd by Southern is income based.
:) Thanx

“DONE WITH TOPIX”

Since: Dec 08

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 9, 2009
Help wrote:
Does anyone know which apartments in Berea are based off income? If so please let me know what kind of places they are. Drugs, rug rats etc. Thanks!!
Glades Village and Silver Creek are two for sure. You're going to have drugs/alcohol wherever you move.
Help

Waneta, KY

#7 Mar 10, 2009
BUMPING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
star wars and masculinity 56 min sad 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Wisdom of God 170,607
Farm Bureau Insurnace Rate Increase? (Sep '10) 20 hr 05 ford tarous owner 28
Berea walmart 22 hr Big Edd 4
Meaningful employment Thu The mountains speak 2
places that hire felons (Oct '13) Thu Donna 4
Andie or Andrea from Berea? Thu Ray765 1

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages