NO!! You are just on here to start trouble.. So leave it alone. Thanks
someone from tokico

Berea, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2011
How do you know? Do you work with him?
LOL

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2011
Obviously you don't know.. So bother starting something you know nothing about.
LOL

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2011
DO you work with him? Do you know? Or are you his wife trying to figure information out? I say get a life and leave him alone.
someone from tokico

Berea, KY

#6 Aug 8, 2011
Who are you
LOL

Richmond, KY

#7 Aug 8, 2011
Someone that knows
someone from tokico

Berea, KY

#8 Aug 8, 2011
Are you the mistress
LOL

Richmond, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2011
Really.. Get a life you are about as clueless as they come. Do you have any proof about what you are saying. Jake is a great guy, matter of fact he is a great father and husband. He is also very involved with his church. SO you need to get better information before you start something.
I know

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2011
He may be a good guy but yes he is and has cheated on his wife in the past. He probably gets amnesia when comforted due to all the colompers he takes but he is cheating.
someone from tokico

Berea, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2011
@ I know...how do you know...do you work with him?
someone from tokico

Berea, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2011
What are you talking about amnesia and colompers
LOL

Richmond, KY

#13 Aug 9, 2011
It is a joke that you all have to sit behind your computers and try to start stuff. If you have a problem with Jake then go to him and tell him about it, do not take the easy way out. Grow up and get a life. Jake is a better person than you will ever be.
i know too!

United States

#14 Aug 9, 2011
Yes he is and has in the past with two ppl tht i know of. One from the south and one from the north.. he even tried to get it from me. And thats no lie.. Yes, he SEEMS like a good man, a good husband and a good father, but just bc he goes to church dont make it so... Open ur eyes and dont be so naieve.... He is a man.
I know

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Aug 9, 2011
LOL wrote:
It is a joke that you all have to sit behind your computers and try to start stuff. If you have a problem with Jake then go to him and tell him about it, do not take the easy way out. Grow up and get a life. Jake is a better person than you will ever be.
. Go to him all you want whats he going to do stop cheating. Get real the only person who has the right to have a problem with it is his wife.
Stupid

Douglas, GA

#16 Aug 9, 2011
Calling someones name out like this, especially if you know nothing about it, is wrong. Sounds to me like someone is just wanting what someone else has. If he is married, happy, and a FATHER to his kids then shut up and quit trying to start something up, and put doubt in his wife's head. It's not funny and you can tell it was just started to just get his name on here by someone wanting to start some crap up.
Everyone knows

Lexington, KY

#17 Aug 17, 2011
But, does his wife know.
i know TOO!

United States

#18 Aug 20, 2011
You know she dont.. If she does she stupid for stickin around. Id take every thing hes got, bail and rape him in a divorce. I dont believe in all that cheating bs..
why

United States

#19 Aug 21, 2011
Slander
Understand

Richmond, KY

#20 Aug 21, 2011
This family has two daughters. They are involved in their church, school, community and work. Why slander someone on here and cause unnessasary hardship. Life is challangeing enough without rumors and gossip from "annonymous" troublemakers. Every minute wasted on gossip and rumor is a minute lost. My wife recently died and I look back at the nonsense like this and would give anything to get moments back. Its easy to type hurtful comments on here, stop and think before you do. Please be careful in your slanderous comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Katherine 143,119
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr opinion 723
Reporting food stamp fraud (Jan '10) Sun USA 204
Need an honest and fair mechanic Aug 26 Dave 7
Medicaid and braces (Dec '08) Aug 26 educated tax payer 193
Homeless in berea, citizen all my life. Urgent. Aug 25 noexcuse 5
urgent, need help finding ashlee house phone nu... Aug 21 Homeless But Have... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages