need info

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Does anyone work at pgw or ppg or whatever it's called?? Can you tell me what it's like. Is it a good place to work, good people, is it really nasty--like a typical factory?
None

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

It is called PGW now. My husband works there. It is like any factory, with the manufacturing people coming and going often. The people are good to work with though, and the plant manager is a good guy.
ditto

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

I agree, my brother-in-law was hired there about 6 or 7 weeks ago and he seems to enjoy it. He said most of the people he has worked with have been very nice.
need info

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

does anyone know how much the full time operators make? Or how long it takes to become full time if you're a temp? Thanks.
None

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

A lot of companies have hiring freezes right now, so honestly I wouldn't count on being hired full time anywhere right now. If you can get temporary work, buy some self employment insurance and enjoy the paycheck. That's what we did. JMO. I don't know about the pay rate.
kathi

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

does any one know how many hour shifts pgw work?
Fulltime

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

full time people make 13.90 starting
Good place to work

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Its a good place to work, for either company. Both Managers are great and they work good together. After 520 hours you are eligble for full time hire but some are content with remaining SMX employees and decline to test with PGW. You can apy online at apply.smjobs.com use job code S38.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Berea Forum right now

Search the Berea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min perseynicolas954 146,066
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr dodo 81,563
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr curious 128,518
looking for a few kittens for my pet boa 9 hr someone 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 12 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
hiring n berea 22 hr hitachi 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 23 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
•••
•••
•••
Berea Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••