Seeking Honest Mechanic

Posted in the Berea Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2008
Just moved to Berea and don't want to get screwed. Need an honest mechanic to work on my vehicle when it needs repairs. Can anyone recommend someone???
Local

Louisa, VA

#2 Dec 15, 2008
I use Sam's Pit Stop and have never had a problem. DO NOT go to Evans.
BolognaPony69

Richmond, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2008
Sam's Pit Stop is good. Tim's Auto Service is great too. He's a hell of a guy and a top-notch mechanic. His garage is by the stop sign where Glades Rd. meets 595.
Jack

Berea, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2008
Tims auto service is a very good place to go. Very honest and reliable.
u dont know me

Berea, KY

#5 Dec 15, 2008
Local wrote:
I use Sam's Pit Stop and have never had a problem. DO NOT go to Evans.
haha very funny dumbass
Shade Tree Mechanic

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2008
Sorry there is no good place in Berea unless you won't to pay 90 dollars a hour. Then your taking a big chance of them tearing something up so they can charge you for fixing it, which will cost you another 90 dollars a hour. Find a good shade tree mechanic this summer they don't work in the winter they have no garage. They do the best work in Berea if you get there before it rains or snows.
u dont know me either

Berea, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2008
There is a good shop in berea it's called EVANS TIRE AND AUTO CARE
u dont know me

Berea, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2008
Shade Tree Mechanic wrote:
Sorry there is no good place in Berea unless you won't to pay 90 dollars a hour. Then your taking a big chance of them tearing something up so they can charge you for fixing it, which will cost you another 90 dollars a hour. Find a good shade tree mechanic this summer they don't work in the winter they have no garage. They do the best work in Berea if you get there before it rains or snows.
u r trying to be funny aint u ? u tell me who a good one is an i might go see them next time an who says evans charges 90 dollars an hour ?????????? so if u dont know keep ur mouth shut
Shade Tree Mechanic

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Dec 15, 2008
To be honest I really can't reccomend a place. I have had bad luck every place I have been to. I was throwing a little humor out there, sorry.
Bob

Paris, KY

#10 Dec 15, 2008
Evans in Richmond wanted to charge me 3 hundred something dollars for a tune up I didn't need. I laughed and walked out. I don't believe that's crooked, just pricey. My worst experience was with Meineke in Richmond. My family went to Evans in Berea when I was growing up, but none of them (family) new a thing about a car.
u dont know me

Berea, KY

#11 Dec 15, 2008
have u ever went to evans?????????? so if u aint never been their y r u talking bout the place 4 ??????????
u dont know me

Berea, KY

#12 Dec 15, 2008
Bob wrote:
Evans in Richmond wanted to charge me 3 hundred something dollars for a tune up I didn't need. I laughed and walked out. I don't believe that's crooked, just pricey. My worst experience was with Meineke in Richmond. My family went to Evans in Berea when I was growing up, but none of them (family) new a thing about a car.
well the evans in berea a better place to have a car worked on so yea . but the tow truck driver they got is a dumbass
u dont know me either

Berea, KY

#13 Dec 15, 2008
you tell um u don't know me
TimT

Berea, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2008
I only let Mitchell at Smith's Tire work on my stuff. He always does a great job, but the guy who owns the shop is a prick.
u dont know me

Berea, KY

#15 Dec 15, 2008
yep he is good . but i have to disagre with u rick is an okay guy
J Lowe

Lexington, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2008
u dont know me wrote:
have u ever went to evans?????????? so if u aint never been their y r u talking bout the place 4 ??????????
Yeah I've been there, to use the carwash, and even that SUCKS now!
u dont know me

Berea, KY

#17 Dec 15, 2008
J Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I've been there, to use the carwash, and even that SUCKS now!
was i talking to u ?????????? no so fu#k off!!!!!!!!!!
J Lowe

Lexington, KY

#18 Dec 15, 2008
u dont know me wrote:
<quoted text>
was i talking to u ?????????? no so fu#k off!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think you were "talking" to anyone, if you were I bet there's spit all over your monitor.

You know this is a forum, you type to respond...
u dont know me either

Berea, KY

#20 Dec 15, 2008
you better back off and shut your mouth evans has a great carwash
dirtdevil09

Montréal, Canada

#21 Dec 15, 2008
C'mon guys..... don't need any hacking on each other. I have some serious issues with my vehicle....need someone honest to look at it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min ChromiuMan 157,862
DM Auto Salvaged 2 hr Gotcha 1
the missing farthing girl??! 8 hr really 7
Stolen Cars 8 hr Jay 1
BH dinner bell 12 hr Officially think 10
Wondering!!! 15 hr Hurry 1
Anyone got any bud? (Jul '16) 21 hr Harry sack 197

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages