tubes tied i want another baby

tubes tied i want another baby

Posted in the Berea Forum

wishful thinking

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Nov 11, 2009
I had my tubes tied to shut my mother up because I had a hard time with my last pregnancy last year... I'm now wanting another child SO bad! I've stayed so depressed just knowing I can't conceive another... I have read where sometimes the body will heal itself and women become pregnant again. I pray so hard that the Lord will bless me with another or more. We don't want to take the risks involved in trying the reversal. My doctors said they cut burn and tie them... Has anyone or is anyone in the same boat?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 11, 2009
It's always possible, but if they were cut and burned, it's highly unlikely. Have you considered adoption? There are many babies and children out there who desperately need a Mom and Dad.
wishful thinking wrote:
I had my tubes tied to shut my mother up because I had a hard time with my last pregnancy last year... I'm now wanting another child SO bad! I've stayed so depressed just knowing I can't conceive another... I have read where sometimes the body will heal itself and women become pregnant again. I pray so hard that the Lord will bless me with another or more. We don't want to take the risks involved in trying the reversal. My doctors said they cut burn and tie them... Has anyone or is anyone in the same boat?
Well now

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2009
wishful thinking wrote:

Well now, I got fantastic swimmers. I have been known to blow right by a tubal. So you wanna hook up and try for it? Just let me know.

Shucks, even if I can't knock you up, you will still have the best time of your life trying. But I gotta tell you now, it has to be a 2 or 3 time thing. You cannot be waiting in my driveway and calling me on the phone begging for more all the time.

Waiting for your response.

Since: Oct 09

London

#4 Nov 13, 2009
wishful thinking wrote:
why not try adopting? and not an infant either... there are more older kids that desperately need homes than infants... and even more special needs kids!
Faith

Langley, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2009
God can do all things. When man can't fix it, God can still move. We just have to remember that it is Gods will that needs to be done an its in his time not ours. If it is ment to be it won't matter if your tubes are tied or not. I will say a lil prayer for you.
good advise

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 24, 2009
wishful thinking wrote:
mine are cut burnt and tied as well ...i know someone that had theirs done just like mine and five yrs later had a baby ..if it is meant for you to then you will..just try not to stress ..believe me if you dont have anymore children then you might should count it a blessing ..i have four and love them all but when they become a teen..they will drain almost everything out of you ..its hard to see ahead but im telling you the truth ..so just pray if Gods will let it be ..i wish you the best ..
Billy Bowman

Berea, KY

#9 Nov 24, 2009
I can break thru that knot!
coyota

Berea, KY

#10 Nov 24, 2009
I had my tubes cut,burn't and tied and had a tubal pregnancy after 10yrs. It busted and I almost bled to death before the could operate. So as Dr. Swan says that was the Gyn. in Berea a few yrs ago, there is noway u can have a baby. I believe that because it happened again 2 yrs.later and it busted again. I almost died again.
know your pain

United States

#11 Nov 29, 2009
wishful thinking wrote:
I went through a very simular situation. I got my tubes tied,cut and, burned two days before my 22nd b-day. I has just had my second child and had a diffucult time. I let me my mother and husband talk me into it. It was the worst mistake of my life! I've always longed for a son. I even went to the doctor that tied them when I was 29 to talk about a reversal but the chance of this happening was so slim that I didn't persue it any further. My daughter is almost 14 now and I'm almost 36 so, any dash of some sort of miracle is of course out of reach. I was depressed for many years over this and still get teary eyed thinking about what could have been. Adoption is also out of my reach because of the cost is so much more than what I can afford to pay .
know your pain

United States

#12 Nov 29, 2009
sorry for all of typos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min think 165,643
Church on the Rock (Nov '08) 1 hr Lucy Fur 935
Deceased Graduates Of Berea Community School (Jan '09) 3 hr step-bro 234
arlie donivan vanwinkle - (con artist) 4 hr Teresa 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr Hbo 790
Drug's in Berea 17 hr Concerned citizen 15
mexican infestation (Feb '12) 20 hr Shaggy 43

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages