marcellus_dr

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2012
For the break ins on marcellus dr. Thursday night there is a cash reward leading to info to the person who did it even more if they can show me, Can find me on marcellus dr.
baldwin

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2012
I also had someone break into my car on baldwin st sometime thursday night or friday morning. All the drug users are getting brave just a matter of time until u get caught. I just hope someone other than the police catch you so you get a good treatment.

“would like to find a friend”

Since: Jan 12

no particular

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Someone stole some things off of my porch and yard Tuesday night while I was working. I am on Baldwin Street. The things they took were not going to get them any cash. Solar lights and two black ceramic planters. One of the solar lights was a butterfly that changed colors. My grandsons really liked it. I think someone just wanted to show they could take what they want when they want to.
WKY

Greenville, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Y'all need to move! We got all the meth heads over this way. They just get geetered out and take apart their own stuff.
well i know this much

Berea, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2012
my firends house was broke into and she lives in that neighborhood. THEy DID CATCH them and couldnt give out a name to who it was bc they were minors! I hope this arrest ends the problems you all have been having!
Dry

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Well I found one trying to get in my storage building in my 6 ft fenced yard and put the barrel of my 357 to his head an told him if he ore any of his friends com back I wouldn't bother warning them and never had an issues sense including my FOREVER and they where robbed 4 times before that day it's time people stand up and protect there property . This is the only way they will stop or at least think twice
trail

Pineville, KY

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Marty

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Dry wrote:
Well I found one trying to get in my storage building in my 6 ft fenced yard and put the barrel of my 357 to his head an told him if he ore any of his friends com back I wouldn't bother warning them and never had an issues sense including my FOREVER and they where robbed 4 times before that day it's time people stand up and protect there property . This is the only way they will stop or at least think twice
Bravo to you for takin a stand. More people need to stand up like you did.
Bereaboy

Brunswick, OH

#16 Nov 14, 2012
I had a Wead Eater taken from my front porch,it was beside the front door.

We need more police patrols,not seat belt watchers.

You see people getting pulled over everywhere,if the police put as much effort into patrolling,crime might not be as bad.
beenthere

Danville, IL

#18 Dec 4, 2012
propably the same bunch that keeps breaking into my storage unit on Morningveiw that was fine on Wednesday.
Tanya Murrah

Louisville, KY

#19 Dec 25, 2012
The thieves that broke into our house the second week of November in Kingston better hope the cops catch them before we do. They took all of my jewlery, pieces that are very easily identifiable.
Snyder

Danville, KY

#20 Jan 4, 2013
trail wrote:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Stea lth-Cam-STC-I430IR-4MP-Infrare d-Digital-Trail-Camera-With-No -Flash-Illumination-To-30/1512 7228
The security store in Berea has the same camera for $50. They also have guns, knives, pepper spray, hidden cameras, security cameras, etc.
where

Lexington, KY

#22 Jan 5, 2013
Snyder wrote:
<quoted text>
The security store in Berea has the same camera for $50. They also have guns, knives, pepper spray, hidden cameras, security cameras, etc.
Where is it? I am new here. Thanks
Snyder

Danville, KY

#23 Jan 5, 2013
It's on Chestnut, right across the street from the Peoples bank and next door to the old paint store. It has "CCTV" in red on the windows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min usa 153,920
Mcyl 7 hr Not a cry baby pa... 20
Adventure Pets 8 hr Customer 2
Berea College and Foley Middle 8 hr Lol 9
Stomper toy trucks from the 80's 10 hr gigi 27
Anyone got any bud? 15 hr Beerbelly 111
Floyd neeley 16 hr Marvin 19

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance