is Wal Mart hiring in Berea

is Wal Mart hiring in Berea

Posted in the Berea Forum

Aimee

Danville, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Anyone know?

“229 Strong”

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Probably are Aimee, I had a worker tell me that 8 people went on strike last week. I'm sure they now have 8 openings. Good luck and God Bless.
hpg

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2012
A manager told my husband they were not hiring, even for the holiday season. He'd worked there temporarily before and has a good record. Perhaps if there are some who have left that has changed. Good luck!
Aimee

Danville, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Musikologist wrote:
Probably are Aimee, I had a worker tell me that 8 people went on strike last week. I'm sure they now have 8 openings. Good luck and God Bless.
Thank you so much. I'd be so grateful to get a job there. God bless you as well.
Aimee

Danville, KY

#5 Oct 21, 2012
hpg wrote:
A manager told my husband they were not hiring, even for the holiday season. He'd worked there temporarily before and has a good record. Perhaps if there are some who have left that has changed. Good luck!
Thanks so much. I appreciate it!
walmart employee

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2012
um... no one went on strike at the berea walmart, you were very misinformed. however, walmart is almost always hiring, put in an app online... and good luck.
Aimee

Danville, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2012
walmart employee wrote:
um... no one went on strike at the berea walmart, you were very misinformed. however, walmart is almost always hiring, put in an app online... and good luck.
Thanks alot. I appreciate it. I really need a job. Why did you go on strike?
Ester

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Aimee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks alot. I appreciate it. I really need a job. Why did you go on strike?
dum dum..she said NO one went on strike at the Berea store.
Damn you ppl are stupid that is why you cannot get a job.
Aimee

Danville, KY

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Ester wrote:
<quoted text>dum dum..she said NO one went on strike at the Berea store.
Damn you ppl are stupid that is why you cannot get a job.
Actually. I have my bachelors degree and I need a job because I was pregnant last year and had to quit my job and my baby passed away 3 months ago. And I had to borrow the money from my parents to bury my 10 month old child. And I would like to pay them back. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me names and know my circumstance why I don't have a job before your assume that it's be because I'm dumb. I need something close to home. So next time try and be a little more compassionate.
Ester

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2012
Aimee wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually. I have my bachelors degree and I need a job because I was pregnant last year and had to quit my job and my baby passed away 3 months ago. And I had to borrow the money from my parents to bury my 10 month old child. And I would like to pay them back. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me names and know my circumstance why I don't have a job before your assume that it's be because I'm dumb. I need something close to home. So next time try and be a little more compassionate.
Where did you get that Bachelors degree? Online?...LOL The person told you that no one was on strike at that store and then you turned right around and ask them why they went on strike. Now how stupid is that? Pretty damn stupid if you ask me.
As far as your child passing, I am so very sorry about that and I do have great compassion for you in that sense but that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You cannot blame your child's passing on you being completely stupid.
You should read the posts well that you respond to, otherwise you just make yourself look stupid.
I do hope you find yourself a job but don't be stupid and then blame it on something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Best!
aimee

Danville, KY

#11 Oct 26, 2012
Ester wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get that Bachelors degree? Online?...LOL The person told you that no one was on strike at that store and then you turned right around and ask them why they went on strike. Now how stupid is that? Pretty damn stupid if you ask me.
As far as your child passing, I am so very sorry about that and I do have great compassion for you in that sense but that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You cannot blame your child's passing on you being completely stupid.
You should read the posts well that you respond to, otherwise you just make yourself look stupid.
I do hope you find yourself a job but don't be stupid and then blame it on something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Best!
Honestly I read it wrong. And was just in a hurry. And I had heard they had gone on strike from a couple friends so I mis read it and as far as my degree. No actually I earned it at Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia. Thanks.
Ester

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Oct 26, 2012
If you Google jobs in the Berea Ky area there is several that are on the list. I think Nacco, Nesco, Radio Shack and Dollar General.
It will also give you job openings for the Richmond, Lexington, Winchester area as well and there are many openings. Several of the openings do require a Bachelors degree which sounds perfect for you.
I do hope you find a job! Times are so very hard for people anymore. Unless you were born into a family who has money and can help you get thru it, you are screwed. I wish you the best in your job and life endeavors!
I also apologize for being a little harsh. I just get so tired of people who have a great education but have no common sense at all and yet they end up getting the job always.
Ive seen people who were not capable of tying their shoes but yet they will get a job above anyone else.
Once again, I apologize and should have chosen my words more carefully! I am in a struggle too right now and that tends to keep people on the edge a little more than they should be.
If you cannot afford a good education and you do not have anyone to back you up, you are just screwed. Right now, I am trying to figure out just how I am going to make it thru the weekend and I have no hopes of anything coming thru.
I do wish you the best and hope that you find a job soon so that you may have a little relief in your life and it sounds like you need it as well. Best!
aimee

Danville, KY

#13 Oct 26, 2012
Ester wrote:
If you Google jobs in the Berea Ky area there is several that are on the list. I think Nacco, Nesco, Radio Shack and Dollar General.
It will also give you job openings for the Richmond, Lexington, Winchester area as well and there are many openings. Several of the openings do require a Bachelors degree which sounds perfect for you.
I do hope you find a job! Times are so very hard for people anymore. Unless you were born into a family who has money and can help you get thru it, you are screwed. I wish you the best in your job and life endeavors!
I also apologize for being a little harsh. I just get so tired of people who have a great education but have no common sense at all and yet they end up getting the job always.
Ive seen people who were not capable of tying their shoes but yet they will get a job above anyone else.
Once again, I apologize and should have chosen my words more carefully! I am in a struggle too right now and that tends to keep people on the edge a little more than they should be.
If you cannot afford a good education and you do not have anyone to back you up, you are just screwed. Right now, I am trying to figure out just how I am going to make it thru the weekend and I have no hopes of anything coming thru.
I do wish you the best and hope that you find a job soon so that you may have a little relief in your life and it sounds like you need it as well. Best!
Thanks alot. Ill do that. Good luck!
Oh no

Berea, KY

#14 Oct 29, 2012
Aimee dont pay no mind to people there no compassion. But yes walmart is hiring espesially deli but just go online fill app out. You can look what they have but far as i know deli is needing help. Well goodluck and god bless
honestperson

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 30, 2012
They need to hire more cashiers.
aimee

Danville, KY

#16 Oct 30, 2012
Oh no wrote:
Aimee dont pay no mind to people there no compassion. But yes walmart is hiring espesially deli but just go online fill app out. You can look what they have but far as i know deli is needing help. Well goodluck and god bless
Thanks alot. I just really would like to get on there since its close to my house. And I've heard it's a pretty good place to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Cornfused 163,317
Chelsa saylor (Jun '13) 3 hr The Real Yeti 7
As anyone been to Liberty Avenue Baptist Church? (Dec '11) 8 hr lover of l a b c 9
wives in berea cheating (Jul '12) 9 hr Chelsa 13
berea skating rink (Mar '10) 9 hr Chelsa 14
Austin Lewis from MSHS (Oct '12) 13 hr curus 3
Reporting food stamp fraud (Jan '10) Tue Justice served 267

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages