Gay Pride Parade
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 18, 2010
We are thinking about oraganizing a parade. Was wondering what everyone thinks about this.
lol

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2010
nah, just keep it behind closed doors.

Location hidden

#3 Apr 18, 2010
Please call the mayors office if you plan on entering a float in the parade. We still have many holes open. You don't have to be gay to march or enter a float. All are welcome.
uncertain

Ashburn, VA

#4 Apr 18, 2010
Not sure who would attend, not sure if I would want the kids to eat the candy you give out, but my ex husband is really interested with hooking up with two lesbians so he would go.
lol

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2010
you people are 100% S*CKOS....lol
Nikki W

Berea, KY

#6 Apr 18, 2010
uncertain wrote:
Not sure who would attend, not sure if I would want the kids to eat the candy you give out, but my ex husband is really interested with hooking up with two lesbians so he would go.
You do know that your kids can't catch "the gay" from eating candy handed out in a pride parade right?
PSA

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2010
Nikki W wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that your kids can't catch "the gay" from eating candy handed out in a pride parade right?
Stay away from the candy thrown by gay people during the gay people parade. It is full of enzymes and DNA cultures, which could turn you, your children, and entire future generations into gay loving people.

This has been a Public Service Announcement, brought to you by the Anti-Candy Throwing Cabinet of Unamericas.
uncertain

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 18, 2010
Nikki W wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the panis pops and virgina suckers that have me concerned! Not to mention the gay folks I know make a game out of converting young folks..
LOL

Lexington, KY

#9 Apr 18, 2010
Nikki W wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't practice oral sex if you toss out dental dams either...or booty sex if you pitch out a condom....parades are for kids...why don't you put on a gay ball instead?

Location hidden

#10 Apr 18, 2010
PSA wrote:
<quoted text>Stay away from the candy thrown by gay people during the gay people parade. It is full of enzymes and DNA cultures, which could turn you, your children, and entire future generations into gay loving people.
This has been a Public Service Announcement, brought to you by the Anti-Candy Throwing Cabinet of Unamericas.
"Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidityak.
not here
#11 Apr 18, 2010
i think they have them alot in california but not here in Gods country. rosie and ellen live there so why dont u go move and be there neighbors. lol
oldtimes

Berea, KY

#12 Apr 19, 2010
Dont think it will go over well. Have a convention or something.
seriously

Lexington, KY

#13 Apr 19, 2010
Lexington has a gay pride festival every year. Much safer than trying to do something in Berea!
already done

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 19, 2010
I thought you had a parade every friday night to one of the coffee shops.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 19, 2010
We also are getting a gay pride dance group together to march in the July 4th parade. I hope everyone comes out to see it.
what fer

Ashburn, VA

#16 Apr 19, 2010
And we should care who you chose to sleep with why?

Maybe we should have a casual sex parade so everyone knows who is sleeping with who on the heterosexual side.

Dating is getting so confusing, maybe we could just wear pins that say I like women, or I like men and let it go at that.
who cares

Mckee, KY

#17 Apr 19, 2010
I bet you wont have many holes open for long. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
interesting parade

Ashburn, VA

#18 Apr 19, 2010
I heard they would be marching right between the southern Baptists and the Holiness church. Should make for an interesting parade, especially if the church people are handling the gay's snakes.
positive info

London, KY

#19 Apr 19, 2010
I WANT TO BE IN THE PARADE!!! Lexington has a WONDERFUL Pride festival in June! Sooooo much fun!
Shawn Moody

Lexington, KY

#20 May 10, 2010
I do find it completely disgusting that someone is wanting to flaunt their un-natural selection of lust and parade it down main street in an attempt to gain either pity or approval. Either way, It is an axe that they swing both ways in an attempt to further their agenda..What do you say about not having one at all. Or is this an event that I can rally and have a straight pride march. One that promotes and celebrates the natural selection and advancement of the species, Heterosexuals on parade. Or is that offensive to the lesbian and gay community?? I wonder,,,Do I really care if it is offensive? UH NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min usa 165,475
What Is Ali Blairs Salary for Music Director 7 hr Blue balls 12
Millions Watching Sarver??? 7 hr Sad sack 3
craig danner (Feb '09) 10 hr drummers ex wifes... 13
Sonic in Berea? 12 hr Honestabe 2
Tyler rose 16 hr Kallie 2
Should it be ok for a 16 year old to have sex w... (Feb '10) 17 hr just wondering 95

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages