Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81705 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Cloud Nineville

#64369 Jul 24, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose Histoplasmosis is a hoax?
?? What does that mean? I don't believe stories of ten foot rattlesnakes, now you doubt histoplasmosis.

I really do not get it. Surely you harbor no ill will just because I don't buy a ten foot ratttlesnake.

I'm pretty sure world record rattlesnake is between eight and nine feet. I believe a verified specimen of over ten feet would make reliable news sources.

“MAGA ”

Since: Apr 12

"out on a ledge"

#64370 Jul 24, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
?? What does that mean? I don't believe stories of ten foot rattlesnakes, now you doubt histoplasmosis.
I really do not get it. Surely you harbor no ill will just because I don't buy a ten foot ratttlesnake.
I'm pretty sure world record rattlesnake is between eight and nine feet. I believe a verified specimen of over ten feet would make reliable news sources.
You're more confused than a baby in a topless bar! Seemingly, the birds pose no "immediate threat to farmers", but histoplasmosis manifests itself into the human body and can take as long as 30 yrs. to present a problem, or, the infection in the eyes can render blindness in a matter of months, unchecked. A simple wiping of perspiration off the brow after touching a fencepost, or anything coming in contact with bird feces, can begin the manifestation.

-----=====>
10ft. ratttlesnake
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#64371 Jul 24, 2012
No sooner does an bird pop into your head than you want to put it into action. You're feeling dynamic and energetic, and you've got the courage of your birds. Stand up for birds or put your money where your mouth is, but watch out for a possible tendency to insist that you're the one with all the birds. Who says?

Cloud Nineville

#64372 Jul 24, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>You're more confused than a baby in a topless bar! Seemingly, the birds pose no "immediate threat to farmers", but histoplasmosis manifests itself into the human body and can take as long as 30 yrs. to present a problem, or, the infection in the eyes can render blindness in a matter of months, unchecked. A simple wiping of perspiration off the brow after touching a fencepost, or anything coming in contact with bird feces, can begin the manifestation.
-----=====>
10ft. ratttlesnake
I'm not confused at all. I'm glad you cleared up your doubt about histoplasmosis. Do you always start with the smartassness with everyone that disagrees with you? or am I special.
Eww

United States

#64373 Jul 24, 2012
Poor bird

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#64374 Jul 24, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>You're more confused than a baby in a topless bar! Seemingly, the birds pose no "immediate threat to farmers", but histoplasmosis manifests itself into the human body and can take as long as 30 yrs. to present a problem, or, the infection in the eyes can render blindness in a matter of months, unchecked. A simple wiping of perspiration off the brow after touching a fencepost, or anything coming in contact with bird feces, can begin the manifestation.
-----=====>
10ft. ratttlesnake
I knew exactly what you were talking about Rattlesnake Pete. Bluewhiner gets off trying to twist peoples words. I hate those Magpie looking swakers and the Black Birds too. LMAO. I ran their nasty arses off from my moms trees with firecrackers. They tried roosting in my woods, took care of them with my shotgun.

Cloud Nineville

#64375 Jul 24, 2012
What timing!...Oh it's no big deal I was just asking per my perception. I figured what the hell! open forum. We can discuss pretty much anything here.

Cloud Nineville

#64380 Jul 24, 2012
Darn them thar moderators sure are strict! Fast too.

I didn't mean no harm with #64379...Just cuttin up.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#64381 Jul 24, 2012
Yes, but see how the mods are watching now. Just cutting up just got removed!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#64382 Jul 24, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Yep, he probably didn't Google Histoplasmosis, post a copy & paste ebook on it, didn't know what it was and said naughty things to Rattlesnake Pete. LOL.
sad

Salyersville, KY

#64383 Jul 24, 2012
sad sad sad

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#64384 Jul 24, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Just think of how really scary it is Roaming, residing in the same town with that.

Cloud Nineville

#64385 Jul 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he probably didn't Google Histoplasmosis, post a copy & paste ebook on it, didn't know what it was and said naughty things to Rattlesnake Pete. LOL.
That's right. He didn't.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#64386 Jul 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually glad the mods are watching this more. It makes it all MUCH easier to read.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#64387 Jul 24, 2012
Coming in late here guys... But hello!!

Not too busy in here again tonight. I think Hemp was headed for Gatlinburg, right? Where's everyone else hiding out at?
Mingo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#64388 Jul 24, 2012
The road to success is always under construction.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#64389 Jul 24, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Coming in late here guys... But hello!!
Not too busy in here again tonight. I think Hemp was headed for Gatlinburg, right? Where's everyone else hiding out at?
Lurking. Always.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#64392 Jul 24, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Lurking. Always.
Hmmm.. Guess so. Tea time for me. Maybe I'll peek back in later.

*1/2 Poof*

“Tend to Offend ”

Since: Jul 12

SHADY ACRES

#64393 Jul 24, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.. Guess so. Tea time for me. Maybe I'll peek back in later.
*1/2 Poof*
Howdy Nope, how are things in the land of the logical?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#64394 Jul 24, 2012
Its been really dead in all of Scottsville topix because there's nothing good to post about. I work and keep Una amused .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Min 177,992
DEstiny bennett 6 hr austin w 3
Whitney Satterfield Wininger 6 hr austin w 4
Kaye street 8 hr Safety 1
Paula cole moore??? Thu Rick 3
Goodwill in Berea Thu No longer a customer 14
Does the pet store still sell cats? Thu Kitten lover 5

Berea Jobs

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages