Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81696 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#53555 May 29, 2012
Well, I am going to get some research done so I can watch tonights Hatfields and McCoys. Honey has fought chickens at the Hatfields big chicken place...I do mean big with a full restaurant, gift shop, 4 pits, and several smaller pits for long fights. They also offer a huge area for 4-wheeling and horseback riding. Pretty neat place. They have a few horses runing loose around the parking lot, which has often brought me more joy than watching the poor chickens fight.

Speaking of, my baby horse for some reason loves me. Everytime I go out she calls to me and when she is runing loose she comes up to me while I am out. I am starting to get over my fear of her and honey says she has taken up with me. I was laying back on the four-wheeler the other day and she really freaked me out...she walked over and stood with her head over top of me. I figure since she is making an attempt to rekindle our friendship that I would too. I try and take an hour or so each day with her and brush her. She really loves that. I will have to take some updated pictures, she is just beautiful! Maybe she just likes girls better. Some animals are like that. I do get affraid of getting too attached to her though.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#53556 May 29, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeez! I am starved to death now! ha ha ha
I am going to get some research done so I can watch tonight's second part. I knew it would be good. Every movie I have ever watched with Kevin Costner has always been well worth it and many have been my all time favorites.
My girlfirned with the masters in nursing that I talk about once in awhile, she is a true McCoy. Makes it more fun to watch.
We always get hungry in the summer time talking about grilling and chilling. Saragon's fishing and canning. Love Ancient Wolf's cooking.

I love Kevin Costner and Tom Berenger movies. Can't wait to see the rest and then it is out on DVD too. One we will add to our collection. Get your work done so you can enjoy it. Hope to see you on later if you can. I have dinner ready, Hawaiian rolls buttered ready for the 4 mins of heating and we will probably watch part one again. lol
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#53557 May 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
We had flood warnings out and then it got nice and hot/humid. Loved it being 67 degrees and the smell of rain. It really came down.
Trolls wouldn't scare lala off, she don't have to post at all and they attack her. Very obsessed with the regulars. She is recuperating and will be back. Here is what it looked like in and around the Louisville area.
UofL cancels classes on Belknap campus because of flooding
http://www.wave3.com/story/18645098/uofl-canc...
GEEEZ!!! You guys really did get a lot of rain! I hope it did not flood like that too close to you.

Trolls need to leave Lala alone. If not, I am going to start praying they have to go through a double portion of what our dear Lala is going through! What has this world become and what does our future hold with so many people who lack an ounce of compassion.
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#53558 May 29, 2012
Ok, I will check in after the show tonight.
(((Big hugs))) and much love. This world needs all it can get.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#53559 May 29, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that is because you have the wisdom to see beyond the childish attemps at recieving attention.=)
Not really a break, that starts July 1st, but at least half or more of my workload is gone. I did not think I would make and I cannot tell you how proud I am of myself for accomplishing what seemed impossible...no matter what it took to do it! I recieved an inspiring email based on my dedication. I really needed that!
Now, I am down to all fun stuff for the next five weeks and can afford a day off or two a week...even a couple hours a day! Wow! I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have made it through.
July has its own challenges. I have to make some hard choices, because I just had a long chat and found out that when I go back that I will not be able to take anytime.=( As you know, I never know what a day will bring and I am out of chances. So, while I am happy today, I am also a bit depressed. Deep down inside I know what I am going to have to do. <sigh>
Has Lala been on?
Oh no, not the OhioCreepGirl. No old Uglylala hasn't been on. She's in the barn juggling horse puckey. She's leaving with the Carnival when it comes to town.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#53560 May 29, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
GEEEZ!!! You guys really did get a lot of rain! I hope it did not flood like that too close to you.
Trolls need to leave Lala alone. If not, I am going to start praying they have to go through a double portion of what our dear Lala is going through! What has this world become and what does our future hold with so many people who lack an ounce of compassion.
Who are you going to pray to, Codvine?
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#53561 May 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, not the OhioCreepGirl. No old Uglylala hasn't been on. She's in the barn juggling horse puckey. She's leaving with the Carnival when it comes to town.
Yep! OhioCreepGirl is back! Ya know, Lala does have professional experiance with horses and high quality horses to boot, so she might be out playing with her friends...something you would have no clue about. As for the carnival, she does not have to go see it. She can just log onto this thread and see a whole carnival of trolls anytime 24 hours a day. As for leaving with the carnival, well, she is just too classy and too down to earth to hang with the trolls. Sorry.=)~
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#53562 May 29, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeez! I am starved to death now! ha ha ha
I am going to get some research done so I can watch tonight's second part. I knew it would be good. Every movie I have ever watched with Kevin Costner has always been well worth it and many have been my all time favorites.
My girlfirned with the masters in nursing that I talk about once in awhile, she is a true McCoy. Makes it more fun to watch.
I meant the trolls slid back under their slimy rocks. Then the leader of the poo crew shows up to show everyone how demented it is. Have a great evening. Get caught up and enjoy the movie.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#53563 May 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
We always get hungry in the summer time talking about grilling and chilling. Saragon's fishing and canning. Love Ancient Wolf's cooking.
I love Kevin Costner and Tom Berenger movies. Can't wait to see the rest and then it is out on DVD too. One we will add to our collection. Get your work done so you can enjoy it. Hope to see you on later if you can. I have dinner ready, Hawaiian rolls buttered ready for the 4 mins of heating and we will probably watch part one again. lol
Hawaiian rolls suck. Is that all you 10 cent millionaires are having?
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#53564 May 29, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be too good for them OJG. They are satan followers and will get their dues. They sure missed you too. It probably excites unapoo so much he is rounding up his sewer crew for reinforcements. hahahaha

No flooding close to me. Just around me. The creeks and ponds were swelled up but they are back to normal now. One of our politicians, John Yarmouth's mother ran off the road into a creek that was swollen and took her 300 yards down the creek head first. They said she was calm though, but it took the firefighters awhile to get her out trying to get to her. Bless her heart. My roses are loving it.:)

I will check back later after the movie and see if you popped back in. We sure have missed you.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#53565 May 29, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! OhioCreepGirl is back! Ya know, Lala does have professional experiance with horses and high quality horses to boot, so she might be out playing with her friends...something you would have no clue about. As for the carnival, she does not have to go see it. She can just log onto this thread and see a whole carnival of trolls anytime 24 hours a day. As for leaving with the carnival, well, she is just too classy and too down to earth to hang with the trolls. Sorry.=)~
Yep Uglylala another 10 cent millionaire. Her old man doesn't like playing in horse schitt. He's glad she's becoming a Carnie and taking her old nags with her. You could probably go with her as the Bearded Creep Girl.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#53566 May 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be too good for them OJG. They are satan followers and will get their dues. They sure missed you too. It probably excites unapoo so much he is rounding up his sewer crew for reinforcements. hahahaha
No flooding close to me. Just around me. The creeks and ponds were swelled up but they are back to normal now. One of our politicians, John Yarmouth's mother ran off the road into a creek that was swollen and took her 300 yards down the creek head first. They said she was calm though, but it took the firefighters awhile to get her out trying to get to her. Bless her heart. My roses are loving it.:)
I will check back later after the movie and see if you popped back in. We sure have missed you.
You are following Satan, with your Codvive and Buddha crap. Speak for yourself you old bat. "We" didn't miss the creep one little bit. You so called friends better go see if you can bail Humpaburningstump out of the drunk tank. You helped put him there by promoting the Devils drink. You old hypocrite. We don't know if the Sun came up today or not.
nope

Hyden, KY

#53567 May 29, 2012
Jesse V wrote:
Government is hiding something.
not no more i found it.
lench

Waynesburg, KY

#53568 May 29, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
How long on the grill and how many should a head serve,do you think?Do you have other meat than the bacon?Sounds interesting!
You need to put butter in the cabbage too.
sh w

Wooton, KY

#53569 May 29, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>not no more i found it.
What was it..
HENRYETTA LYNN THUDPUCKER

Lafayette, TN

#53570 May 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are following Satan, with your Codvive and Buddha crap. Speak for yourself you old bat. "We" didn't miss the creep one little bit. You so called friends better go see if you can bail Humpaburningstump out of the drunk tank. You helped put him there by promoting the Devils drink. You old hypocrite. We don't know if the Sun came up today or not.
LMAO!! WHAT THE HECK HAPPEN TO THIS THREAD UNA LOL THEY DONT WANT YOU HERE BUT THEY ARE USING THE THREAD AS A COOKING CLASS LMAO!!
Cinnamon Girl

Logan, WV

#53571 May 29, 2012
Lench, I core the cabbage, put butter in the middle, and wrap bacon around the cabbage and bake it 'til tender. Dump the bacon grease, toss the cooked cabbage in a big bowl or casserole dish and break it up. AW grills his cabbage, I've never tried that, but it's an idea for the next camping trip.

If I grill corn, I pull the husks back and take out the silks, wrap it back up and toss it in water before grilling so it won't burn.

Now I'm hungry, time to raid the 'fridge.
Penelope P. Body

United States

#53572 May 29, 2012
Oh. Diners, Drive-ins and Dives--topix edition. Will there be any side dishes?
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#53573 May 29, 2012
HENRYETTA LYNN THUDPUCKER wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO!! WHAT THE HECK HAPPEN TO THIS THREAD UNA LOL THEY DONT WANT YOU HERE BUT THEY ARE USING THE THREAD AS A COOKING CLASS LMAO!!
They're just proving the great una tard can be ignored.
HENRYETTA LYNN THUDPUCKER

Lafayette, TN

#53574 May 29, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>They're just proving the great una tard can be ignored.
HMM SO YOU THINK HE IS GREAT LOL ? This is a public forum , anyone can make a comment. I have read this thread on the Birds dying ,, it turned to crap way before Una got on here... Do you really think it bothers anyone to be ignored on here?,, Ignoring one on here just proves this thread has turned to crap. So Kevin what is your theory as to why all the birds fell from the sky ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Just an observer 170,046
Need a Contractor (Jan '12) 9 hr Fed up 8
Looking for apartments for rent (Jul '12) Tue Egghead Harris 17
gays in berea (Oct '08) Mon Ben212 186
secret bi guys in berea Nov 20 Holler 6
belt rash (May '09) Nov 20 RickinMP 23
the music thread (Feb '12) Nov 19 Musikologist 132

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages