employee

London, KY

#22 Aug 13, 2010
If you took the buyout you should have received a application in the mail a couple months ago. All employees laid off or those that took the buyout will be given the opportunity to come back first.
nacco women

Richmond, KY

#23 Aug 13, 2010
try the richmond brother Ive had both great peice of ass
berea dude

Danville, KY

#24 Aug 13, 2010
nacco women wrote:
I am a Women that works at nacco and i am here to tell you there is not a man in side there i would have. I am there to work and get a pay check it is a good place to work and would be better if we could get rid of a-hole like you.
You tell him ,i made alot of good friends at nacco prolly 1 of the best factories i've ever worked at
great

United States

#25 Aug 13, 2010
berea dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell him ,i made alot of good friends at nacco prolly 1 of the best factories i've ever worked at
well I'm going to work there and don't plan on being a ho, people do get jobs to work. I'm glad some people work there that seem to gave a good head on their shoulders. I can't wait to start.
berea dude

Danville, KY

#26 Aug 13, 2010
great wrote:
<quoted text>well I'm going to work there and don't plan on being a ho, people do get jobs to work. I'm glad some people work there that seem to gave a good head on their shoulders. I can't wait to start.
It's a good place to work be glad when they call me back
I just go to work do my job ,get my pay check and go home
I don't worry about who is screwing who don't make me no diff
agree

United States

#27 Aug 13, 2010
berea dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good place to work be glad when they call me back
I just go to work do my job ,get my pay check and go home
I don't worry about who is screwing who don't make me no diff
exactly
For a fact

Lexington, KY

#28 Aug 13, 2010
yeah wrote:
they are, they called me yesterday and left left a message, wanted to know if I was interested. Does anyone know the pay and the hours? what do they even do
They should hire the ones that did not take the buy out!
uhhh

Berea, KY

#29 Aug 13, 2010
Yelp wrote:
The women that work at Nacco they are always looking for new meat daily and yes they grab a hold of the first one that shows them attention and yes they hold onto them until they are done with them and they say I'm done with you be gone get out!! When they are done they are done get out! Get out because they are looking or have found a new man @ Nacco!!! The most women at Nacco are not worth looking at they are all has beens or will be so they say meaning all are whor3s!!!! Most are made up of nothing and have nothing! Most of them want something meaning run to man after man meaning they are who#rs of Nacco I can name all of them! And Why does Nacco put up with it??? The Most ones are (DJTMSZTB) All have had multiple men at nacco!!! Why find a women where you work she will always let you down because she is always looking for the best one and always looking for someone to show her attention or more attention!!! Stay away
I've lost brain cells reading this!
Interested in NACCO

Berea, KY

#30 Aug 14, 2010
Do you have to put in a resume first time starting there or does Employment Plus put you on without a resume?
FYI

Kittanning, PA

#31 Aug 14, 2010
Any place you have men & women working together.Shit like that happens.Trust me. Also It takes 2 to tango.Men think with there 3rd leg. Women sometimes needs the attention of someone else.So again its jsut not Nacco or anyother factory. ITS EVERYWHERES
knows

United States

#32 Aug 14, 2010
Interested in NACCO wrote:
Do you have to put in a resume first time starting there or does Employment Plus put you on without a resume?
u have to go online at
www.employmentplus.com and then call them and.make a appointment an go in and fill out paperwork. If u don't have internet u can just go to employment plus an they will help u do it all. Then u take a drug test and wait for ur background check:) hope this helped
agree

United States

#33 Aug 14, 2010
FYI wrote:
Any place you have men & women working together.Shit like that happens.Trust me. Also It takes 2 to tango.Men think with there 3rd leg. Women sometimes needs the attention of someone else.So again its jsut not Nacco or anyother factory. ITS EVERYWHERES
very true!
berea dude

Danville, KY

#34 Aug 14, 2010
For a fact wrote:
<quoted text>They should hire the ones that did not take the buy out!
they are not hiring off the street i talked to the main lady at HR
going to hire the ones who got layed off first and then go to the buy out people ,sumbody just trying to strir up sum chit
whatever

United States

#35 Aug 14, 2010
berea dude wrote:
<quoted text>
they are not hiring off the street i talked to the main lady at HR
going to hire the ones who got layed off first and then go to the buy out people ,sumbody just trying to strir up sum chit
well maybe u need to talk to employment plus because they are hiring people!!!
berea dude

Danville, KY

#36 Aug 14, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text> well maybe u need to talk to employment plus because they are hiring people!!!
ya think so
yes

Richmond, KY

#37 Aug 14, 2010
FYI wrote:
Cheater cheater they all are at Nacco they show their self slow but surely I have worked there for 15yrs and they do exist!! Most are looking for attention and when they get it they get what they want a new man and or just plain cheating! This is wrong the women that work on the floor not all of them but a few are running hard! I will tell you this nacco needs to do something about it because it is going on everyday! I get there around 4:30 and the Lovers are already there talking in the parking lot or in the factory. And they talk all day long at there work station!(Hot spot) They need to see where the hot spots are!!! And it does effect other peoples life's. Outside of Nacco I am about ready to call the NACCO copperate line and report them. I hate cheaters and I hate the ones here at Nacco that are doing it! I know that many women work here and a few need to be fired because of their actions and NACCO needs to monitor this stuff more! Nacco does not need them, Because this is why they work there for finding dates or a new man to be with! Or a new woman! Most of them are single women looking so they say!Some are married or in a relationship looking for more and the men that are single talk to the women that are there and next thing you know its causes a breakup somewhere! And they look daily for new meat! I tell you NMHG managers do something about it because the tramps you have working here are awful start at paint and then work your way thru QA and then go to clearing areas of the factory! Tim White, as a plant manager you need to step up and do something about this! or they will do as they please thru out the Plant which is awful! Let the women that are awful here run thru the singles run thru them and go out with multiple ones and screw the hell out of them at Nacco and let the Married run thru the singles as well Nacco has a good name now! I hate working here everyday because of this stuff that goes on everyday!
men

Eubank, KY

#38 Aug 15, 2010
yes wrote:
<quoted text> Cheater cheater they all are at Nacco they show their self slow but surely I have worked there for 15yrs and they do exist!! Most are looking for attention and when they get it they get what they want a new man and or just plain cheating! This is wrong the women that work on the floor not all of them but a few are running hard! I will tell you this nacco needs to do something about it because it is going on everyday! I get there around 4:30 and the Lovers are already there talking in the parking lot or in the factory. And they talk all day long at there work station!(Hot spot) They need to see where the hot spots are!!! And it does effect other peoples life's. Outside of Nacco I am about ready to call the NACCO copperate line and report them. I hate cheaters and I hate the ones here at Nacco that are doing it! I know that many women work here and a few need to be fired because of their actions and NACCO needs to monitor this stuff more! Nacco does not need them, Because this is why they work there for finding dates or a new man to be with! Or a new woman! Most of them are single women looking so they say!Some are married or in a relationship looking for more and the men that are single talk to the women that are there and next thing you know its causes a breakup somewhere! And they look daily for new meat! I tell you NMHG managers do something about it because the tramps you have working here are awful start at paint and then work your way thru QA and then go to clearing areas of the factory! Tim White, as a plant manager you need to step up and do something about this! or they will do as they please thru out the Plant which is awful! Let the women that are awful here run thru the singles run thru them and go out with multiple ones and screw the hell out of them at Nacco and let the Married run thru the singles as well Nacco has a good name now! I hate working here everyday because of this stuff that goes on everyday!
Men are to blame also. They can be pretty raunchy at times.When I women are bores, not getting the attention they need.Or the attention they once had.They do cross the line.Everybody is human.
They are all ADULTS. If they want to screw around.Let them. Its not hurting the job production.They still get there work done.Numbers or the count keeps going up.Look they are hiring fresh ones to add to the drama.Let the fun remain.
challenger

United States

#39 Aug 15, 2010
so if you tookk the buyout they will call us back an we do not have to go thur the temp place.
I agree

Richmond, KY

#40 Aug 16, 2010
men wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are to blame also. They can be pretty raunchy at times.When I women are bores, not getting the attention they need.Or the attention they once had.They do cross the line.Everybody is human.
They are all ADULTS. If they want to screw around.Let them. Its not hurting the job production.They still get there work done.Numbers or the count keeps going up.Look they are hiring fresh ones to add to the drama.Let the fun remain.
Yeah this will be interesting as the new ones are hired. And I liked to see a few fired it would make it a better place. Nacco really needs to evaluate these few in there and put their as$es to walking. Maybe then they will figure it out work is work and not a dating site.
wonders

United States

#41 Aug 16, 2010
I agree wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah this will be interesting as the new ones are hired. And I liked to see a few fired it would make it a better place. Nacco really needs to evaluate these few in there and put their as$es to walking. Maybe then they will figure it out work is work and not a dating site.
how many are They hiring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Brown 3 hr Gladys 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr usa 163,841
Smokehouse Grill in Berea? 12 hr jon boy 3
heather begley 14 hr truth8873 1
jeff tarter 15 hr Blake Shelton 2
boston terrier puppies 4 sale (Apr '09) Thu leob 7
Jennifer Smith jones May 24 Patricia Turner 2

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance