Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2010
Shakers wrote:
My sister said so.
Do you know if they are hiring?
yeah

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2010
they are, they called me yesterday and left left a message, wanted to know if I was interested. Does anyone know the pay and the hours? what do they even do
been there done that

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2010
They paint parts using chemicals the environmentalists wish to ban. Solvent paint is terrible for the earth and your health. Go to the NIOSH site and research "solvent exposure" before applying.
berea dude

Berea, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2010
It's not a bad job i got laid off dec 08
was making 17.92 an hr i'm hoping they will
call me back
wow

Bartlett, IL

#9 Aug 10, 2010
What was u doing there? I talked to them today, they said they have welding, painting and assembly. How Long did u work there? Is it a big place to work? Wonder how long it takes to go from temp to Permanent ? I guess the hours are good. I think im going to try it.
miss priss

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2010
where they hiring through?
hum

Bartlett, IL

#11 Aug 11, 2010
miss priss wrote:
where they hiring through?
have u worked in a factory before?
How to apply

Manchester, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2010
You apply at employment plus, if you took the lay off , Nacco is handling it themselves, if you took the buy out you have to go to employment plus , then they contact nacco to see if you are able to come back , if you were injured or had workmans comp issues you wont get hired back. You can call employment plus ,do their stuff online , then you have to go into their office, fill out more papers , then wait for them to call for drug test , so far it is NOT temp to perm. but who knows what will change , they are hiring for paint dept and welding at this time , paint is paying 13.00 a hour , if you happen to get called back to paint you make at least 17.00 a hour so it is a difference between the pay depending on how you are able to apply. Hope this helps, night shift is what they are hiring for , I believe the hours are the same 330-230 or something close.
yeah

Richmond, KY

#13 Aug 11, 2010
How to apply wrote:
You apply at employment plus, if you took the lay off , Nacco is handling it themselves, if you took the buy out you have to go to employment plus , then they contact nacco to see if you are able to come back , if you were injured or had workmans comp issues you wont get hired back. You can call employment plus ,do their stuff online , then you have to go into their office, fill out more papers , then wait for them to call for drug test , so far it is NOT temp to perm. but who knows what will change , they are hiring for paint dept and welding at this time , paint is paying 13.00 a hour , if you happen to get called back to paint you make at least 17.00 a hour so it is a difference between the pay depending on how you are able to apply. Hope this helps, night shift is what they are hiring for , I believe the hours are the same 330-230 or something close.
they are hiring for several positions from 11-13 a hour, thats what they told me when I went in today. they also said that you have to have 2-3 years factory exp, but said the hours would be first shift 10 hr days mon-thur
Yelp

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 12, 2010
Nacco is a who#e house and they are over run by them. The managers need to step up and take care of it! But they don't it because it runs into Supervision and that is why they ignore it!Everyday workers are are screwing anyone willing to be screwed in there and it is overlooked a few of them have had multiple partners!!
clear

Hahira, GA

#15 Aug 12, 2010
Yelp wrote:
Nacco is a who#e house and they are over run by them. The managers need to step up and take care of it! But they don't it because it runs into Supervision and that is why they ignore it!Everyday workers are are screwing anyone willing to be screwed in there and it is overlooked a few of them have had multiple partners!!
Sounds just like Tokico
Yelp

Richmond, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2010
The women that work at Nacco they are always looking for new meat daily and yes they grab a hold of the first one that shows them attention and yes they hold onto them until they are done with them and they say I'm done with you be gone get out!! When they are done they are done get out! Get out because they are looking or have found a new man @ Nacco!!! The most women at Nacco are not worth looking at they are all has beens or will be so they say meaning all are whor3s!!!! Most are made up of nothing and have nothing! Most of them want something meaning run to man after man meaning they are who#rs of Nacco I can name all of them! And Why does Nacco put up with it??? The Most ones are (DJTMSZTB) All have had multiple men at nacco!!! Why find a women where you work she will always let you down because she is always looking for the best one and always looking for someone to show her attention or more attention!!! Stay away
berea dude

Berea, KY

#17 Aug 12, 2010
good lord you people are so wrong about this bull crap ,i worked there 4 yrs ,that's what is wrong with people these days always worried about other peoples business get ya pay check and go to the dam house people good lord
geez

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2010
Yelp wrote:
The women that work at Nacco they are always looking for new meat daily and yes they grab a hold of the first one that shows them attention and yes they hold onto them until they are done with them and they say I'm done with you be gone get out!! When they are done they are done get out! Get out because they are looking or have found a new man @ Nacco!!! The most women at Nacco are not worth looking at they are all has beens or will be so they say meaning all are whor3s!!!! Most are made up of nothing and have nothing! Most of them want something meaning run to man after man meaning they are who#rs of Nacco I can name all of them! And Why does Nacco put up with it??? The Most ones are (DJTMSZTB) All have had multiple men at nacco!!! Why find a women where you work she will always let you down because she is always looking for the best one and always looking for someone to show her attention or more attention!!! Stay away
u sound so smart. I'm sure u have the women chasing u.
berea dude

Berea, KY

#19 Aug 12, 2010
geez wrote:
<quoted text> u sound so smart. I'm sure u have the women chasing u.
yeah geez he sounds like a real stud muffin (not )
geez

United States

#20 Aug 13, 2010
berea dude wrote:
<quoted text> yeah geez he sounds like a real stud muffin (not )
I know right. A real idiot
nacco women

Lexington, KY

#21 Aug 13, 2010
I am a Women that works at nacco and i am here to tell you there is not a man in side there i would have. I am there to work and get a pay check it is a good place to work and would be better if we could get rid of a-hole like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min they 131,618
Sara's Kitchen 21 hr Real1976 2
Seeking church home Wed Barb 4
goodwill Wed kammy 3
Pink plastic bags Wed Fasteddie 1
Needing 4 or 5 bedroom house. Tue Shelby 2
Why are Christian a full of hate Nov 23 real life 15
Berea Dating
Find my Match

Berea People Search