Don't be a victim
Linnie

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 2, 2012
Recently, met a type of person I never thought exsisted. Sort of evil. And thought I might help others avoid being taken, finacially, emotionally etc. Here's what to watch for...
Tells lies, lots of lies. That offen seem untrue. They are easy to catch. When you question them they get defensive or angry? Borrow money and never pay it back? Seem not to have feelings or not care that they hurt other people or you? Lost friends, family members abandon them because of their callous ways. Play several partners (men or women) at the same time? Make promises but never keep them? Their word means nothing and make EXCUSES for their behavior? Blame you for their behavior? "You made me do it." Self centered, use people for their own gain. Descarding them as soon as they get what they want or need. You might be dealing with a pathological liar, a preditor,that preys on the trusting, honest people that play by the rules. My wish is that no one gets taken by one like I just met. With education we can hopefully help other people. I hope who ever reads this will arm themselves with the red flags and avoid these types.

God bless
Info

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2012
Linnie wrote:
Recently, met a type of person I never thought exsisted. Sort of evil. And thought I might help others avoid being taken, finacially, emotionally etc. Here's what to watch for...
Tells lies, lots of lies. That offen seem untrue. They are easy to catch. When you question them they get defensive or angry? Borrow money and never pay it back? Seem not to have feelings or not care that they hurt other people or you? Lost friends, family members abandon them because of their callous ways. Play several partners (men or women) at the same time? Make promises but never keep them? Their word means nothing and make EXCUSES for their behavior? Blame you for their behavior? "You made me do it." Self centered, use people for their own gain. Descarding them as soon as they get what they want or need. You might be dealing with a pathological liar, a preditor,that preys on the trusting, honest people that play by the rules. My wish is that no one gets taken by one like I just met. With education we can hopefully help other people. I hope who ever reads this will arm themselves with the red flags and avoid these types.
God bless
Sounds like 98% of the people in the world to me. Seems we deal with this type of person on a daily basis. Get used to it,its gonna get worse yet.
Linnie

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 3, 2012
I hope not. I still believe in goodness and kindness. Hope I find it somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min ChromiuMan 163,794
Crystal Brown 8 hr Chassidy 6
Jennifer Smith jones Wed Patricia Turner 2
Lawnmower Repair (Mar '10) Wed Cub cadet 8
Novelis Tue seeker 6
What landlords accept section 8 in Berea... Tue Trina 1
Baby rabbits/baby guinea pigs/baby billies for ... (Jun '09) Mon Sierra123321 27

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages