amanda

Lexington, KY

#1 May 29, 2012
Dose anyone know daniel pigg you know the drug dealer he borrowed money to buy drugs with and for got who he got the money from won't answer his phone and if he dose on accident oh hes just so pill sick all he had to do was pay back $50 bucks a month he won't even try and pay back. Why is he not in jail is he talking or what he should be in jail. Don't come on here defending him all that say's hes not got you yet. I had a friend that was going to pay him all he owed him was $20bucks when they meet up so he could pay him he let him know he had a gun on him that's a coward maybe my friend should take a gun and get his money........what do you think
amanda

Lexington, KY

#2 May 30, 2012
I guess daniel was right you all are afraid of him.
concerned

Berea, KY

#3 May 30, 2012
He's a Zombie! Forget your $50 and stay clear of that!!!!! Keep fooling with him and he'll eat your brain!
Clyde

Berea, KY

#4 May 30, 2012
if you loan somebody money TO BUY DRUGS with, looks like you'd know there's a pretty good chance you might not see your money again...
Hahaha

Berea, KY

#5 May 30, 2012
The preacher?
amanda

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 4, 2012
I didn't loan him nothing a friend of mine did. So what's that make little kyle collins he got him for 15 hundred i guess it's alright if little kyle dose the same thing.
amanda

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Him and my friend was real good friends he didn't think he would do him like gose to show theres a sucker born every minute uh and it was 900,00 not 50.
Way it is

Virgie, KY

#8 Jun 4, 2012
And since when did you start trusting a druggie? They are O.K. until they become really hooked and then it doesn't matter what they do or how much they lie if it will only get them one more small high. So sad but so true. Listen real closely, don't ever trust a druggie. Why should one trust them? They will steal, lie,and anything there is to do just to get that next high. The largest part of them doesn't have a job because they have been fired because of being high on the job. How are they going to re-pay anyone? They can't and they don't have any intentions of paying, just another high is what they want and they do make really good lies for awhile until everyone gets to know them and also they lose all respect for themselves and anyone they should come in contact with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min usa 149,998
Meth Junkie Girl running around boone street 1 hr heyheyhey 19
Pregnant 3 hr Inf 6
Anyone got any bud? 10 hr Beerbelly 54
Stevie ray Saylor 20 hr IKnowAboutIt 4
A good daycare (Jan '09) 23 hr Jordan Trumpster 91
Mcyl Fri Smdh 3

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance