i dont kno her really
just know the name
im a sr so all i kno is the them really

i dont like logan bicknell neither
The Real Truth 3

Murfreesboro, TN

#43 Nov 15, 2008
He just gets shit because of his dad.
Austin used to be douche but i think he has matured now.

Im pretty sure were agreeing on this subject, and disagreeing on another.
lovelovelove

Corbin, KY

#44 Nov 16, 2008
I don't know a lot of people there...
I know the following people.
Anthony Milligan
Travis Mazurek
Cassie Warren
Jacob Isaacs
and Philip Cranston.

The only one I have a problem with is Jacob. he's a conceited bastard -_-;
TruthIt

Richmond, KY

#45 Nov 17, 2008
lovelovelove wrote:
I don't know a lot of people there...
I know the following people.
Anthony Milligan
Travis Mazurek
Cassie Warren
Jacob Isaacs
and Philip Cranston.
The only one I have a problem with is Jacob. he's a conceited bastard -_-;
Dont know any of those peeps.
Whatever

Versailles, KY

#46 Nov 17, 2008
This is retarded. You guys don't even know these people. Nicky, Jake, Chris, Kendra, Michael, and Tim are wonderful people. I'm sure your not so perfect yourself you assholes. Every school has its flaws and so what if we don't produce the smartest students in the world. We make something of ourselves in the end? We don't sit on our asses staring at computer screens with nothing to do but hate on pretty girls and nice boys. Whatever you want to say about us is what your going to say and we can't change your mind but just think about this: You are the one who is sitting behind the computer with nothing to do other than to rag on people are actually becoming something you'll never be. Thanks for giving me something to talk about tomorrow :)
Oh! And as for the Rockcastle comment...At least we graduate within four years and we don't play football with our daddies :)
RoCk and ROll

Berea, KY

#47 Nov 17, 2008
you people are so mean! you really don't know half of these people and whoever is saying this is just jealous of everyone because they are prettier and better than they are! And plus, people talk about other people just to make them feel good when they are the ones who don't have any room to talk!
children

Berea, KY

#48 Nov 17, 2008
wow nothing better to do but talk about other people! Thats a good idea! Like Kendra,Nicky,Amber,and Natasha they are good people and you are just jealous because they are pretty and involved in school and it's stupid to talk about the ones who don't need to be talked about! keep your thoughts to yoursleves! and the guys you mentioned they are nice too. get to know someone first before you talk about them!
The Truth Children

Murfreesboro, TN

#49 Nov 17, 2008
children wrote:
wow nothing better to do but talk about other people! Thats a good idea! Like Kendra,Nicky,Amber,and Natasha they are good people and you are just jealous because they are pretty and involved in school and it's stupid to talk about the ones who don't need to be talked about! keep your thoughts to yoursleves! and the guys you mentioned they are nice too. get to know someone first before you talk about them!
Hmm.. Im pretty sure that I know everyone that I have mentioned, im pretty sure that I am prettier than they are, and if i was gonna be jealous of someone, it would be someone worth while. Which excludes everyone of those people you named. I have got to know them, and that is why their names are on this forum. Im involved in school just as much as they are, make better grades then they do as well. I have alot of better things to do, and thats why I get on here afterwards.=] I have kept my thoughts to myself, until I saw this topic. Pretty sure thats why forums are here forum. If everyone kept their opinions to theirselves, it would be very boring topic now wouldnt it?? Kendra is a nice person but as for the rest..well I think I have said enough in my previous posts.=]
Hung Like Your Pinky

Richmond, KY

#50 Nov 18, 2008
You know who i dont hate at madison soutern? ms. jennifer allen and mrs. martha collins (or scarberry, but i think collins sounds so much hotter) id give anything to see the 2 of them make out in a pool filled with chocolate pudding. i wish i was going to new york, cause if i was i would find a way to watch them change in their hotel rooms!
wow

Richmond, KY

#51 Nov 18, 2008
lets make a website where you talk about people that are cool.. real mature. and were in high school?
gosh dang it

Berea, KY

#52 Nov 18, 2008
I hate how stupid Central people, like Chase Bowling come over to Southern and think they can just completely take over and act like a gay f*ggots and make stupid ass faces to try to seduce girls and guys. Although he can do that because he does have a pretty big D*CK and he likes to use it in Josh's ass.

Since: Nov 08

Berea, KY

#53 Nov 18, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
dakota mcnearny
PAHH your kidding right you must be someone rly jealous of her or something
tighter than yours

Berea, KY

#54 Nov 18, 2008
gosh dang it wrote:
I hate how stupid Central people, like Chase Bowling come over to Southern and think they can just completely take over and act like a gay f*ggots and make stupid ass faces to try to seduce girls and guys. Although he can do that because he does have a pretty big D*CK and he likes to use it in Josh's ass.
just to let you know,
chase bowling is a good person, He isn't gay. He loves his girlfriend very much. and he tries to seduce girls to be sillly.:)
I love Chase, but Chastain on the other hand I HATE HIM. because he doesn't want to be with me, BASTARD!
you guys are stupid

Berea, KY

#55 Nov 18, 2008
I think Chase is a nice person and Chastain too! Plus he has a girlfriend so leave him alone and let him be with her!
L3370rZ

United States

#56 Nov 18, 2008
i agree i think that liz frazier to whoever asked earlier is one of the largest most ignorant and disgusting sluts in the county..i also think shawn stamper is fat disgusting smells much worse than phillip acres in every aspect not to mention his wardrobe consists of one plain jane goodwill outfit..and to all you juggalo faggots out there kill yourselves and conserve air for people and animal and any type of matter because its more important than you are (=
Some dude

Nicholasville, KY

#57 Nov 18, 2008
Laken cameron is a stupid slut, plain and simple. most girls on the cheerleading team are the same way.
Pwn

Murfreesboro, TN

#58 Nov 18, 2008
L3370rZ wrote:
i agree i think that liz frazier to whoever asked earlier is one of the largest most ignorant and disgusting sluts in the county..i also think shawn stamper is fat disgusting smells much worse than phillip acres in every aspect not to mention his wardrobe consists of one plain jane goodwill outfit..and to all you juggalo faggots out there kill yourselves and conserve air for people and animal and any type of matter because its more important than you are (=
I see you know 1337?
L3370rZ

United States

#59 Nov 18, 2008
i speak it frequently
git real

Berea, KY

#60 Nov 19, 2008
Brittany gadd, bitch done got 2 babies now. Steven shoulda stayed with Rachel, he'd been safe that way!
safe

Richmond, KY

#62 Nov 19, 2008
Well if you're friends with Rachel you better tell her to get tested because I heard steven has an STD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 55 min mgrody 5,308
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Ari son of Anarchy 153,922
maple street 2 hr summergumbo 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr phil Greer 131,065
Old Berea Ford? 8 hr haha 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 13 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 hr here 81,640
•••
•••
•••

Berea Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Berea News, Events & Info