Is Dr. Elizabeth Elkinson at Berea Ho...

Is Dr. Elizabeth Elkinson at Berea Hospital a good Dr?

Posted in the Berea Forum

Sharon

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2012
I was wondering does anyone know if the new GYN Dr.Elizabeth Elkinson at Berea Hospital is good?
ashley

Berea, KY

#2 Apr 5, 2012
I went to her a couple months ago and I think she's a really good doctor!
Sharon

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 5, 2012
Thanks, I need to go to a GYN and I saw there was a new Dr. at the Berea Hospital. I used to see Dr.Gina Land a few years ago.
Melissa

Owingsville, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2012
She is amaazing. I would highly recommend her. So glad Berea has a GYN : )
Saw her

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2012
She's really good, I saw her a few months ago when she first came. I was sent there because my regular dr was thinking I had a cyst on one of my ovaries. She spent the whole day with me trying running tests and trying to help me when I was in so much pain I could barely walk. Turns out I needed an appendectomy and she walked with me to the surgeons office down the hall, stayed with me while they got ready to admit me to the hospital and I had surgery that night. The next day she was the first person in my room, even before my family had gotten there, to check on me. She's very sweet and very caring and if you have a problem going on, she will not stop until she finds out what it is and the best way to fix it. Anybody would be crazy to go back to some of those butchers in Richmond now that she's here in my opinion.
Southernbabygirl 16

Lebanon, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Saw her a couple weeks ago and she diagnosed me with PCOS. She was very understanding and helpful.
Shes awesome

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Mar 9, 2015
She's my OBGYN and I think she's a great doctor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min IND 151,984
Thieves 6 hr Lol 14
Main Street cafe sucks 6 hr shame 5
John Lunsford 6 hr EWW 1
Shonna Bailey 8 hr Looking 3
Sturgill Estate :Re Deputy P. Sturgill 10 hr Sturgill Beneficiary 1
any sugar daddies need a sugar baby 14 hr ky47m 8

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance