Review: Glades Village Apartments

Review: Glades Village Apartments

Posted in the Berea Forum

CURIOUS

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Does anybody know anything about these apartments? Are they clean? How old are they?
long time

Berea, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2008
they have been in Berea for about 27 years
Berea Lady

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 24, 2008
I have family members that live in Glades Village and their apartments are very nice and clean. The manager of the apartments is nice and helpful. These apartments beat the heck out of Clayfee Homes on Glades Road.
interested

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Nov 27, 2008
Fat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>What apartments in Berea have the best reviews?
Good question. I'd like to know which apartments are the best, too. The safest, and the best deal for the money.

Since: Dec 08

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 28, 2008
I just moved into Glades Village Apts not long ago. It's very clean and quiet here. They do not allow drug heads or alcoholics here. Most people living in the 1-bedroom apts, are Seniors who don't even have a car or drive. The rent is according to your income. It's great for people who don't earn alot (like me) and want a nice place to stay.
Hello

Waneta, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2009
dirtdevil09 wrote:
I just moved into Glades Village Apts not long ago. It's very clean and quiet here. They do not allow drug heads or alcoholics here. Most people living in the 1-bedroom apts, are Seniors who don't even have a car or drive. The rent is according to your income. It's great for people who don't earn alot (like me) and want a nice place to stay.
DO you know the number there?
If your looking to Rent

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2009
Fat Boy wrote:
<quoted text>What apartments in Berea have the best reviews?
Shamrock (townhouses) lived there a year, clean, safe, & priced right! Nice manager& live there on site, seemed calm& quiet to me!
It's located next to silvercreek school! The number is in phone book under Shamrock Apts. Manager's name is Tim Wolfe
mimi

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2009
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
DO you know the number there?
The number is in the phone book, or look it up online....
not all are bad

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Feb 13, 2009
I know 4 or 5 different families who live there, and they are all good people.
Anywhere you go you are going to find illegal stuff going on. Glades Village is a small apartment complex. I'd much rather be there than in a large complex where there is much more going on, such as on Brooklyn Blvd here in Berea, or one of those huge complexes in Richmond. You get a much worse variety of people when there are so many.
mimi

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 13, 2009
not all are bad wrote:
I know 4 or 5 different families who live there, and they are all good people.
Anywhere you go you are going to find illegal stuff going on. Glades Village is a small apartment complex. I'd much rather be there than in a large complex where there is much more going on, such as on Brooklyn Blvd here in Berea, or one of those huge complexes in Richmond. You get a much worse variety of people when there are so many.
I agree with you. You are going to have drugs/alcohol wherever you live. You cannot control what other apt dwellers do. No place you move to is perfect....
CAT LOVER

Berea, KY

#18 Aug 10, 2009
My granny lived in glades village for 25yrs and my mom lived and wooked for winterwood for 22yrs.so take it from me i would know about Glades Village and Silver Creek apts. if u are ealdery u have it made lots pece.And yes thear is dope in theam all so i say take your pick.u will not get away from drugs nomater wear u go.And even if u buy your own home your nabor will be on it /or selling it.
lexi

Berea, KY

#19 Aug 18, 2011
there is nothing wrong with glades i used to live there and people are very nice and clean
wondering

Tipton, MI

#22 Aug 30, 2012
Do the apartments on brandy lane in Richmond have washer/ dryer hook up? Jw. I know they are also owned by glades..
college girl

Toledo, OH

#23 Aug 22, 2014
What is the correct address to the Glades Village Apt? I see two different addresses on google on two different links.
Sad

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Jan 26, 2017
dirtdevil09 wrote:
We'll it ain't a nice place no more, willie croucher is selling drugs out of his moms apt,,
Prater1994

United States

#25 Aug 13, 2017
Are any utilities included in rent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min JustJoe 178,059
Kaye street 3 hr Saynotodope 2
Sugar Daddy looking for Sugar Baby 13 hr bereaguy 19
elm Street 13 hr bereaguy 1
Maltipoo puppy 16 hr FurMama 1
DEstiny bennett 23 hr austin w 3
Whitney Satterfield Wininger 23 hr austin w 4

Berea Jobs

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages