berea utilities
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

Langsville, OH

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Has anyone heard about the berea electrical company hiring a supervisor against their policies and procedures which is opening them up for a large law suite. Keep your ears open. More to come.
neighbors

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2013
I have been hearing alot of people talking about this but nobody really understas why they did it. Extremely stupid on the cities part.
None of your business

Berea, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Berea hired a great electric supervisor if its against there policies or not they made the best choice for the job there was an ad in the paper to let folks no that they where hiring guess the rest wasn't worth a hoot so no it wast a bad choice for the utilities and its really none of your business you can gryp all you want but when your electric goes out you can think the linemen risking there lives to get it back on for you
citizen

Streamwood, IL

#4 Mar 26, 2013
I think it is my business as long as I have service with Berea utilities.when the electric company goes downhill and are electric does go off and not come on for a while who's going to suffer those who did not have the choice to choose who were on there electrical services.when hiring heads of company and business is the buddy system is not the way to hire it must be done with experience an ability in order to do a good job.
Who

Berea, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Why would anyone ask your opinion on who should be over Berea Utilities? Are you a council member?
citizen wrote:
I think it is my business as long as I have service with Berea utilities.when the electric company goes downhill and are electric does go off and not come on for a while who's going to suffer those who did not have the choice to choose who were on there electrical services.when hiring heads of company and business is the buddy system is not the way to hire it must be done with experience an ability in order to do a good job.
citizen

Elm Grove, WI

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Close family member of a counsel member, but I have also been researching the policies and procedures so I am sure I am well informed. I do have a college degree not a hillbilly of the street.
Who

Berea, KY

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Nobody questioned your educational background. As far as being informed maybe you should consult with the family member that is the council member and they guide you in the right direction.
citizen wrote:
Close family member of a counsel member, but I have also been researching the policies and procedures so I am sure I am well informed. I do have a college degree not a hillbilly of the street.
citizen

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Why would I need to do that since I have read the policies for myself?
Question

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2013
So what is this all this about? I have not heard anything?
Who

Berea, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Who cares?
people

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Im sure the friends and family of those who were wronged would care. What if it was your dad, husband, father, or best friend?
Who

Berea, KY

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Who was wronged?
people

Langsville, OH

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Sounds like you already know.!
Who

Berea, KY

#14 Mar 27, 2013
If I already knew who it was why would I ask who was wronged?
people wrote:
Sounds like you already know.!
someguy

Berea, KY

#15 Mar 28, 2013
Why should they hire someone off the street that knows nothing about their operations when they have guys that have been there for 20 years. Why should employees work somewhere if they have no hope of promotions.
charlie evans

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Apr 3, 2013
most people dont care about your troubles as long as it dont get to them,but we live in this community together.When one small buisness was wronged seventeen people lost there jobs that was seventeen moms and dads that could not feed there familys,that was 3983 familys that was not touched.
citizen

Athens, OH

#30 Apr 15, 2013
Have any of you heard about this. I assume it pertains to the supervisor position at berea utilities that was filled in the last month. Do you feel like they did the right thing? If you feel like they did the wrong thing what do you think should be done about it?
Fools

Corbin, KY

#34 Apr 30, 2013
neighbors wrote:
I have been hearing alot of people talking about this but nobody really understas why they did it. Extremely stupid on the cities part.

Clearly you are the same poster as the first post.

1. Both IP logged from same location.

2. Dumber than a stump. Look at your pathetic spelling attempt.
taxpayer

United States

#35 Apr 30, 2013
How much longer before we are assessed an extra fee to maintain that ridiculous solar array? I predict we will end up buying that solar system 3 times. They will continue to throw money at it long after it has proven itself a waste.
Engineer

Corbin, KY

#36 May 1, 2013
taxpayer wrote:
How much longer before we are assessed an extra fee to maintain that ridiculous solar array? I predict we will end up buying that solar system 3 times. They will continue to throw money at it long after it has proven itself a waste.
Solar power is here to stay, and perfect if you need to run a calculator, or charge a cell phone. Given enough time and it will do that. But in this instance, it make me wonder who is on the take for approving it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min USSR 159,659
Male Yorkie For Stud Service (Jan '10) 2 hr The Oracle 13
Hat Lady Lesa 6 hr sara 22
Hitachi needs a union 6 hr Someone who knows 57
any homeless shelters or someone can take in pe... 7 hr bugs life 9
Bart Bowman slum lord. 12 hr Doneitagain 11
ODs Last Night 18 hr Tim 5

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages