Are there any christian schools aroun...

Are there any christian schools around this area? Berea/Richmond

Posted in the Berea Forum

Berea Mom

Berea, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2009
my 4 year old is getting ready to start school soon and i would love to send her to a christian school.
church school info

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 11, 2009
Berea Mom wrote:
my 4 year old is getting ready to start school soon and i would love to send her to a christian school.
Berea Evangelistic Church behind Arby's has a school. I know a kid or two that goes, it seems real good. And Jeff is a very good person.
goodman

AOL

#3 Aug 11, 2009
Going to Home school or Christian school is a great idea! Public schools have great teachers but, they have taken the Lord out of schools and force the teachers to teach evolution...
tress

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 11, 2009
I believe there is one in Richmond, located in BigHill Plaza next to Lake Reba Park. Im not sure about the name of it though?? But I am pretty sure it is still there. Kenny Davis used to be a teacher there?? He recently got married and I am not sure he is still there now.
If so....he is a wonderful teacher for the children and also a very wonderful person and man of God!!
God Bless you Kenny and I am so happy you have found such a wonderful lady to share your life with!! You are GREAT!!!
GodBless~
BereaMom

Berea, KY

#5 Aug 11, 2009
Thank you all for the info, i went to a christian school when i was younger and i LOVED it, so i would really like my girls to have the same upbringing.
ole plumber

Berea, KY

#6 Aug 11, 2009
Bluegrass christian school in richmond kentucky. just built a new building last year--they have teachers with actual teaching degrees and use the ABEKA system. They are k- thru 12. My grand children go there and it is wonderful. they have an internet site and just started school monday. tution runs 350 per kid.
berea richmond girl

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2009
there is one in berea by arbys jeff osbern owns it is really good i went there jeff is a good man he is a preacher try then there is acouple in richmond
Sophia

Granbury, TX

#8 Aug 11, 2009
ole plumber wrote:
Bluegrass christian school in richmond kentucky. just built a new building last year--they have teachers with actual teaching degrees and use the ABEKA system. They are k- thru 12. My grand children go there and it is wonderful. they have an internet site and just started school monday. tution runs 350 per kid.
Some of the teachers have teaching degrees, but not all of them.
Lala

Mize, KY

#9 Aug 12, 2009
berea richmond girl wrote:
there is one in berea by arbys jeff osbern owns it is really good i went there jeff is a good man he is a preacher try then there is acouple in richmond
Well, we know they don't teach English grammar or spelling.
hgfhjg

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2009
oiuyh
goodman

AOL

#12 Aug 12, 2009
Lala wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we know they don't teach English grammar or spelling.
Have you been around SOME of the public school kids? They have trouble spelling too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min USA 167,481
Jordan Marcum 6 hr homeforsale 10
Is Berea collage a den for brainwashing with ge... 10 hr Smart Ass 2
need place to rent 20 hr Chompers 1
brandy carol (Feb '16) Mon true story 4
How did Ethan Grubbs pass? Sun Sad 9
dinner bell (Mar '13) Sun Truthful 5

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance