Alicia "hore" Kirkland

Alicia "hore" Kirkland

Posted in the Berea Forum

Pippi Long Stockings

Berea, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2009
She is at the Holiday Motel Room 16, driving a mint green car looks like a tic tac.
Pippi Long Stockings

Berea, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2009
Alicia Kirkland, Peters, Sketti, Stewart, Bowman, Ratt, Ratt, Ratt, Hoooooore VanWinkle, is at the Holiday Motel by wal mart in a mint green car that looks like a tic tac.
rofl

Berea, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2009
i know alicia she is at holiday motel in berea she is also going to have a new baby

JKH

Since: Mar 09

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2009
you forgot about chris northern, russelle cope,if ur gonna name em dont leave none out!!!!!!
zero

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Dec 16, 2009
rofl wrote:
i know alicia she is at holiday motel in berea she is also going to have a new baby
that hore cant get pregnant her tubes are tide plus she has been having regular periods
rofl

Berea, KY

#9 Dec 16, 2009
all i know is that she told me and my daughter that she was pregnant..
just curious

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2009
what is a "hore"?? is that a female horse?? lol
zero

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 17, 2009
rofl wrote:
all i know is that she told me and my daughter that she was pregnant..
she is a good lier if you knew her you would know that. she is noe pregnant she just wished she was.believe me i got ways of knowing this stuff about her
yuck

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2009
zero wrote:
<quoted text>that hore cant get pregnant her tubes are tide plus she has been having regular periods
u must be sticking it if ya know when she has a period, gross!
love her

Richmond, KY

#14 May 17, 2011
she has a good heart and loves her kids, she has made alot of mistakes but if any of u really knew her u would kno she isnt as bad as u all hollar. we all make mistakes and one of these days she will b the girl i use to call my best friend. I dont kno her most of the time anymore but when she is herself she is the best! instead of running ur mouths y dont u mind ur own business. its not rite to put people down when they already are.
who cares

Lexington, KY

#15 Jun 20, 2011
zero wrote:
<quoted text>that hore cant get pregnant her tubes are tide plus she has been having regular periods
do u check her pads and tampons in her trash can? that is gross how would u know the girl gets regular periods? sick
just sayin

Berea, KY

#16 Jun 24, 2011
Okay, idk this girl you all are talikng about, but I think it's pretty messed up to get on here and ruin people's name and reputation like this. But that's none of my buisness. I just think also that if you are going to talk trash about someone, at least learn how to spell. It's spelled WHORE,the w is silent! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Cczar 167,963
the village trough (Feb '15) 58 min Lupus 11
bisexual/lesbain (May '16) 4 hr Cherokee33 14
Jordan Marcum 9 hr Apoynter 15
Wilson St. 11 hr wondering richmond 1
Who is the wealthiest man (or) woman in Berea? (Jun '10) 13 hr Michelle 69
Church on the Rock (Nov '08) 15 hr Brainwash R Us 953

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages