Hidden Valley Auto Parts in Berea?

Hidden Valley Auto Parts in Berea?

Posted in the Berea Forum

Dakota

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2009
Anyone know this place, the people that run it, or how to contact them? Last Saturday I sold a junk car that was hauled off on a flatbed with Hidden Valley on the door. The listed number 985_5553 is disconnected. They offer to buy another vehicle I have but I can't get in contact with them.
Any ideas? Thanks
Diddle

Versailles, KY

#2 Jun 11, 2009
923 Calico Rd.

Hwy 21W to 954. about 2/10 of mile, Calico road is on the left. Follow the road up, down and around for about 1 mile. Look on the left.

There was a Hidden Valley road sign in the curve of someone has not riped it off and sold it for scap metal.

You'll see the place.

Sorry.. No new PH numbers available via 411 etc.

Best!

D~
Dakota

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2009
Thanks, I tried 411 also. I was hoping for some names of the owners, etc. that WOULD be in a phone listing.

You'd think that to be in business they'd maintain some contact info.
yep

AOL

#4 Jun 12, 2009
there funny buisness men. i had a bunch of car parts to sell, and never could get a hold of them so i drove down there, and they said they wernt taking any parts. i took them to another place, and a guy working there said hey take that to HVAP, and theyll give you more money for that than we will. So i took it back, and still noone around. It seems like their closed more than their open, but if you can get a hold of them there nice people. maybe you need the secret door knock.
try calling

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 12, 2009
Scott Angling, Herman Anglin
a comment

Montezuma, GA

#6 Jun 12, 2009
Dakota the # you are looking for is listed for the public to view in the classifieds of the Berea paper under miscellaneous. Good Luck!
KCK

Berea, KY

#7 Jun 15, 2009
That junk yard has been closed for some time now. All they do is scrap metal. The owner's are Herman Anglin & Scott Anglin. Herman live's right there beside of it.
naynay

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 3, 2009
yes they are a real run around with those people.try to take your stuff to lanhams scrap metal and deal with those people they are alot better and friendly more ten those people on calico road sorry for the put down but it is true.
Boyd

Berea, KY

#9 Jul 3, 2009
what are you wanting hauled off? I can probably help ya out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nycole carter on meth video 4 hr sick 5
Austin Mikel? 4 hr J_Baker 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr yabadabado 148,963
Richymahan Mahan 9 hr Policereportsdontlie 1
Will blacks continue to destroy all annual town... 9 hr Steve Conelley 3
Andrea Baker and Gary Neeley Sr. (Jun '09) 14 hr Larry Combs 17
Lees famous chicken 14 hr Larry Combs 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages