First Prev
of 2
Next Last
interested

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2010
What can you tell me about him? Is he a good guy?
i know him

Berea, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2010
i hae known him for a long time. for the most part i would say he is a good guy. what is it you are wanting to know about him? i know alot lmfao
interested wrote:
What can you tell me about him? Is he a good guy?
interested

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2010
I think he is really attractive. Is he with anyone. He and I talked a couple of times but that was never brought up. I am much younger than him and wanted to see what his story was.
single

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2010
He sang really well, I think he yodelled too.
BFD

Berea, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2010
Known him for a long time now. Hes a nice guy an all but I wouldnt touch anyone hes been with.
Married

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2010
He is married an has a child
know him

Berea, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2010
He is married and has more than one child.. dont think he cares to much for the older boy by another lady. but even though he is married he still cheats on her . while she is doing hair. and if he is not at work at the FD then he is out doing some other girl ..
Married wrote:
He is married an has a child
interested

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2010
I like older guys and didn't know about her. I guess we'll just have to be friends :( Thanks for the information.
Will Rodgers

Andrews, TX

#9 Feb 4, 2010
First of all who ever posted this needs to stop trying to start trouble. 2nd - if I'm not working i'm with my 4 year old and my wife knows that you dumb ass! 3rd - we would both love to meet with you and answer any questions you have, I have nothing to hide! So post your name, sounds like people know where I work, knows where my wife works not hard to find. But you won't because your full of SHIT and a gutless human being. You guys want to get at me that's fine but don't start SHIT like this that just hurts my family. I don't take kindly to crap like that. So you better hope I never find out who you are(not a threat, a promise!) Nothing means more to me than my wife and kids. So please find another way to try and hurt me besides making up SHIT like this. Best way is to step to me! My name is on here where is yours?
Will Rodgers

Andrews, TX

#10 Feb 4, 2010
know him wrote:
He is married and has more than one child.. dont think he cares to much for the older boy by another lady. but even though he is married he still cheats on her . while she is doing hair. and if he is not at work at the FD then he is out doing some other girl ..
<quoted text>
I love both of my kids so please don't talk about things you have no idea of.
MICHELLE ALEWINE

Pikeville, KY

#11 Feb 6, 2010
I HAVE KNOWN WILL FOR A LONG TIME,NEVER SEEN NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR WOMEN FROM HIM,HE IS GREAT GUY WHO DOES ALOT FOR THE TOWN OF BEREA .INSTEAD OF BASHING HIM WE SHOULD BE THANKING HIM FOR THE JOB HE DOES.ALL THE TIME HE PUT IN ON COACHING OUR CHILDREN IN FOOTBALL, THE TOY DRIVE HE DOES FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE DURING THE HOLIDAYS.WILL LET ALL THIS RUN OFF YOUR BACK,YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT.THANKS FOR PUTTING YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE FOR OUR TOWN. BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
sis

Jefferson, GA

#12 Feb 6, 2010
know him wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever say my brother don't care for his son you don't have his heart he does. it kill's him not to get to see his son but the bitch ex wife won't let him see him. you people make me sick always putting a good man down. cheats on his wife ha ha you only wished he did.
LMBO

Richmond, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2010
How can the bitch ex stop him from seeing his son? He's a stand-up guy from what I know of him. At least Will would be a constant in his son's life. Unlike the other men that shuffle in and out of her's. How many men could there be left for her to date or marry? She's bound to have run through most of them by now! Don't sweat it Will! Sounds like somebody wanted you to cheat on your wife and didn't get her way so decided to start trouble. Anyone that matters knows you're not like that!
kywmn

Richmond, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2010
why is will's name on here what has he done to anybody????
A REAL FRIEND

Richmond, KY

#15 Aug 5, 2010
Will, I know you well and you know me well. We have have known each other for 20 some odd years or more and I don't understand what people here think they're doing. I guess they have nothing better to do with their time than to try to mess someone else's life up. Just know that I love you with all of my heart and I am here to say that I know you don't do the things that are posted here. They might know where you work and where your Wife works but obviously don't know everything about you or would've posted that too. I know so much more and won't post it here. It's no-one's business what goes on in your life. It's strange to me how they brought you from the sexiest married man in Berea to a stinking cheat. But won't post what they have done in their own lives. And probably a whole lot more than you have ever done in your life. And while I'm here, I don't suppose that these here talking about you...ever thought of what it could do to your children when they grow up. I hope this stuff goes away for you because I wish you and yours the most happy and prosperous life possible!...
Will Rodgers wrote:
First of all who ever posted this needs to stop trying to start trouble. 2nd - if I'm not working i'm with my 4 year old and my wife knows that you dumb ass! 3rd - we would both love to meet with you and answer any questions you have, I have nothing to hide! So post your name, sounds like people know where I work, knows where my wife works not hard to find. But you won't because your full of SHIT and a gutless human being. You guys want to get at me that's fine but don't start SHIT like this that just hurts my family. I don't take kindly to crap like that. So you better hope I never find out who you are(not a threat, a promise!) Nothing means more to me than my wife and kids. So please find another way to try and hurt me besides making up SHIT like this. Best way is to step to me! My name is on here where is yours?
LMAO

Richmond, KY

#16 Aug 5, 2010
Oh and by the way, I don't think it is REALLY Will posting here either. His name isn't even spelled right and the location is also wrong.
A REAL FRIEND wrote:
Will, I know you well and you know me well. We have have known each other for 20 some odd years or more and I don't understand what people here think they're doing. I guess they have nothing better to do with their time than to try to mess someone else's life up. Just know that I love you with all of my heart and I am here to say that I know you don't do the things that are posted here. They might know where you work and where your Wife works but obviously don't know everything about you or would've posted that too. I know so much more and won't post it here. It's no-one's business what goes on in your life. It's strange to me how they brought you from the sexiest married man in Berea to a stinking cheat. But won't post what they have done in their own lives. And probably a whole lot more than you have ever done in your life. And while I'm here, I don't suppose that these here talking about you...ever thought of what it could do to your children when they grow up. I hope this stuff goes away for you because I wish you and yours the most happy and prosperous life possible!...
<quoted text>
LMAO

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 5, 2010
Doesn't matter how long I have known him, it's no-one's business. I just know that none of this about him is true.
Pennie

AOL

#18 Aug 5, 2010
will he swing? I'd like to get him in my bed with that fireman's suit on and me go to town on his hot long pole. all he would have to do to me is stroke my pole.
Observer

Berea, KY

#19 Aug 5, 2010
LMAO wrote:
Oh and by the way, I don't think it is REALLY Will posting here either. His name isn't even spelled right and the location is also wrong.
<quoted text>
I don't know about the location, but he knows how to spell his own name! FYI....He spells his name with a "d"...other families may spell it without the "d". How well do YOU know him??
Kelly

Lake Forest, IL

#20 Aug 6, 2010
From what I remember, Will is a stand-up kind of guy. Always the gentleman and people should just let him live his life as happily as he can. I for one am very happy that he has such a great life and no one should try to take that away from. I feel sorry for all of you who wish to make trouble for him. It makes it hard for an old acquaintance to just say hello. Peace and may God Bless you and yours Will!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 130,992
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Rand and Mitch 4,357
Sheriff mike peters 1 hr Down graded 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,035
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Birds 81,630
beyond this world 3 hr hillbilly 22
Berea healthcare 5 hr habigigbibi 2
•••
•••

Berea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Berea People Search