Mother of missing W.Va. girl arrested...

Mother of missing W.Va. girl arrested for third time

There are 20 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Aug 14, 2013, titled Mother of missing W.Va. girl arrested for third time. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

The mother of a missing West Virginia girl was arrested by federal marshals Wednesday and sent back to jail after allegedly defying a judge's orders for the third time this summer, and prosecutors are moving to revoke her bond and keep her there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

transporter

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Three strikes and your out? Do they have that here?
really

Morgantown, WV

#2 Aug 16, 2013
transporter wrote:

No, plus she keeps going back on the same charge. 3 strikes wouldn't apply.
transporter

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Aug 16, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>No, plus she keeps going back on the same charge. 3 strikes wouldn't apply.
What about repeat offender? Will she do her full sentence since she can't follow the terms of her release?
really

Morgantown, WV

#4 Aug 16, 2013
transporter wrote:
<quoted text>
What about repeat offender? Will she do her full sentence since she can't follow the terms of her release?
Yes, well at least she should have too. As you can see our criminal justice is flawed sometimes. She should have went back to complete her time the 2nd time she violated. However, it's up to the judge.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2013
She should be in prison for life for killing or selling her child.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#6 Aug 16, 2013
transporter wrote:
I wonder how many strikes it took to put Aliayah out.
really

Morgantown, WV

#7 Aug 16, 2013
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many strikes it took to put Aliayah out.
Your a fu@king idiot, thats a missing, innocent child your talking about. Grow the fu@k up and get some respect!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 16, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a fu@king idiot, thats a missing, innocent child your talking about. Grow the fu@k up and get some respect!
*You're, Idiot.

*your

It's NOT that hard.
Tell truth

Lynchburg, VA

#9 Aug 20, 2013
This does not look good
Condom

Clarksburg, WV

#10 Aug 20, 2013
can you believe she is pregnant?? I mean, come on Ive heard men will do anything but look at her!!!!!
Lakester

Lyndhurst, VA

#11 Aug 20, 2013
Child number eight....
And they continue to let her breed. SMFH
Condom

Clarksburg, WV

#12 Aug 20, 2013
welfare breeds welfare... what a cycle!!!!
i no nothing

Clarksburg, WV

#13 Aug 20, 2013
They let her out again
really

West Milford, WV

#14 Aug 20, 2013
Condom wrote:
welfare breeds welfare... what a cycle!!!!
She has been to federal prision, she can't recieve welfare.
really

West Milford, WV

#15 Aug 20, 2013
Oleec wrote:
<quoted text>
*You're, Idiot.
*your
It's NOT that hard.
Instead of correcting my grammar mistake, maybe you should correct the nasty jerk that inspired me to write the post.
Lakester

Lyndhurst, VA

#16 Aug 22, 2013
Just saw on the news where they released this POS again. Her own Aunt was interviewed & stated they suspected that she killed her Daughter & then threw her into a body of water. SMFH
sick of her

Van, WV

#17 Aug 24, 2013
I am so sick of hearing about her. Throw her arse in the slammer and keep that worthless POS there !
beware

Rupert, WV

#18 Aug 25, 2013
she is out and living among you, working at a pizza place in your area
beware

Rupert, WV

#19 Aug 25, 2013
If it were me, I wold find out which pizza place and warn parents to keep their kids away from there and I wouldnt eat anything she touched.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#20 Aug 26, 2013
She is definition of white trash....welfare...taxpayers pay her to live..her food..her house...to investigate disapearance of child...now to feed that cow in jail...you know worst part...a year ago on youtube she came out of court on cell phone and got into car and drove off...how the hell can she afford a car. ..now the cell phone is from the state of wv...god forbid the DHHR cannot get ahold of her....someone needs to take her out in woods and gut that piece of a waste of human life..peopke like her and her hill jack redneck family make this state look bad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 6 hr Guru 738
John wild Aug 27 Big Daddy 2
News Busack Fraud Case Sentencing Set... Aug 19 Wvmike 1
News Murray cuts mean loss of $67.1M in wages Aug 6 General Robert E Lee 2
R. Emmett Boyle Jul '15 Sugar booger 1
The simmons Jul '15 Justwondering 1
Fritz Jul '15 blobluncut 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benwood Mortgages