Hey

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

What has been your experience with this dentist? Mine was not good? Nice guy but.... dentist????
DUH-_-

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Hey wrote:
What has been your experience with this dentist? Mine was not good? Nice guy but.... dentist????
What in the World dose that mean or Imply??????????
Hey

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

It simply means he is a really really NICE guy, but he is not a good dentist, at least that was my experience. I'm just wondering if I should give it another chance. Maybe he was just having an off day. Sorry I didn't make myself clear. :)
Hey

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

With something as important as health and teeth, you can't be too careful. If others have had unsatisfactory experiences too, then I will steer clear of him. Thanks
david

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Hey wrote:
With something as important as health and teeth, you can't be too careful. If others have had unsatisfactory experiences too, then I will steer clear of him. Thanks
Sounds like a good explanation and a honest one.
Hey

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Thank you David - If anyone has a recommendation for a Dentist in or around Bentonville I would be eager to know their experiences, good and bad. I'm new in town and really haven't talked to anyone yet.
Mitch

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Hey wrote:
This guy seems to have a hard time staying out of jail.
Mitch

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

This guy seems to have a hard time staying out of jail. My recommendation would be to avoid Bryan Childress like the plague unless you're looking for Meth...
anthony

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

this guy is not a good dentist, if you have a cavity he wants to cut your tooth down and give you a crown. I think he likes doing crowns as a crutch to cover his foot steps for being a crappy dentist. he can not fill a cavity to save his life.

i am putting this in cause i wanted people to be aware that he likes to give you the most expensive procedures for whatever reason. get a real dentist that does dental work and doesn't try and play nip tuck with your teeth.
Krystal

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

He was an amazing dentist who unfortunately he went down the wrong path and he did amazing work. He was not motivated by selling unneeded treatment I was an employee if his and the comments are slander not fact. No one is perfect and anyone could fall from glory. Instead of slamming people with half truths get your facts straight.
Justin

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

18 months later I'm still suffering from pain related to a root canal he did. I went in for a filling, 4 hours later I had a root canal. Now I need it replaced with an implant because it wasn't done right. If he's still practicing I don't recommend. Oklahoma took his license, Arkansas gave it back.
Ex-patient

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Krystal wrote:
He was an amazing dentist who unfortunately he went down the wrong path and he did amazing work. He was not motivated by selling unneeded treatment I was an employee if his and the comments are slander not fact. No one is perfect and anyone could fall from glory. Instead of slamming people with half truths get your facts straight.
Wrong path? He had his license yanked in Oklahoma for drugs, comes to Arkansas gets a license here after rehab in OK and continues his drugs plus drives drunk ending up in jail all the time and the State of Arkansas yanks his license May 17, 2013.. and yes, he was a crook too. I have had to have his crappy, over charged dental work redone. I placed a complaint against his license to the Arkansas Board and a complaint to my dental insurance company because I was tired of him showing for my appointment smelling of booze. Good riddance to bad dentist.
Cassius

Bella Vista, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

Hey wrote:
I used Bryan for about 2 years. I considered him to be a good dentist and he stood behind his work. He did a bridge for me which failed after about 8 months. I scheduled an appointment with him and told him I expected him to make it right at no charge. He did and the bridge replacement is solid. I have since found out that Bryan, unfortunately, has a substance abuse problem and surrendered his Arkansas license (like he also did in Oklahoma). What a shame. I still go to the same practice facility and utilize Dr. Henbest. He is an excellent dentist and I highly recommend him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bentonville Discussions

Search the Bentonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr age limit 28,746
Review: Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling (Jan '09) 7 hr Donna 80
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Crazy 934
Living in Bella Vista, AR Jul 11 BV Drama 2
Rogers Music Selection (Aug '12) Jul 8 Musikologist 13
Debate: Marijuana - Bentonville, AR (Aug '10) Jul 7 Jamie 107
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 who dat 232
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bentonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bentonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••