www.Coon-Hunting.net
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Coon Hunter

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2006
www.Coon-Hunting.net
Coon Hunter wrote:
Hey! All you good Northwest Arkansas Coon Hunters, welcome to Matt Barlow's New Coon Dog Hunting Website:
www.Coon-Hunting.net .<..just click on this hyperlink
We even have pretty women Coon Hunters too!
A good time is had by all!
When you live in the country everybody is your neighbor..........
So, Y'all come to see us when 'Ya CAN!
Thank You Everybody
www.Coon-Hunting.net
www.Coon-Hunting.net
Shelly2612

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2007
Hey everyone, My husband and I are possibly moving to arkansas, Whats the coonhunting like down there????
FRANKFURT

Weissach, Germany

#5 Sep 20, 2007
Shelly2612 wrote:
Hey everyone, My husband and I are possibly moving to arkansas, Whats the coonhunting like down there????
...oh you are horrible !!!
realest

Radcliff, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2007
FRANKFURT wrote:
<quoted text>...oh you are horrible !!!
whats so horrible about coon hunting "FRITZ" whould you rather JEW hunt you kraut bastard or bitch.....so please just go stink away somewhere because we know you germans stink all the time .....like the honeywagon in you lil'turdstrasen..........the realest
Peacemaker01

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2007
How can u people call yourself Christians? That is such blasphemy. Do you know we are all put on this earth to be a help to one another? Just thinks white people are becoming the minority. Their is nothing that can be done. Plus its not the Jews whom are your threat. Just to let you know Mexicans don't play. I wouldn't mess with them. They will shoot you and not feel bad about it.
realest wrote:
<quoted text>whats so horrible about coon hunting "FRITZ" whould you rather JEW hunt you kraut bastard or bitch.....so please just go stink away somewhere because we know you germans stink all the time .....like the honeywagon in you lil'turdstrasen..........the realest
Peacemaker01

United States

#9 Sep 24, 2007
you stuped.
Shelly2612 wrote:
Hey everyone, My husband and I are possibly moving to arkansas, Whats the coonhunting like down there????
realest

Radcliff, KY

#10 Sep 24, 2007
Peacemaker01 wrote:
How can u people call yourself Christians? That is such blasphemy. Do you know we are all put on this earth to be a help to one another? Just thinks white people are becoming the minority. Their is nothing that can be done. Plus its not the Jews whom are your threat. Just to let you know Mexicans don't play. I wouldn't mess with them. They will shoot you and not feel bad about it.<quoted text>
a Mexican will swing just like a a wind chime sister and besides i take up for my Jewish brother i despise smart ass krauts bad mouthing American coon hunters if you are on this site thinking it about hunting African Americans then you are barking up the wrong tree no pun intended this is a sportsman site raccoon hunters "get it" so butt out and go to a pro Hispanic site and sell stupid ..........the realest
mander1979

AOL

#11 Sep 27, 2007
hope this is gonna be a good place to talk about coonhunting! cause i love to hunt! i have 2 black and tans and one redbone (about to have pups) and they all can't wait for season to start! neither can I, does anyone know what fur prices might be like this year?
yeah

United States

#12 Sep 27, 2007
love all that talk of coon hunting on this page
yeah

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2007
I am not in Lindhurst New Jersey....I don't know why it says that I am.
dixiewalker

Beaver Dam, KY

#14 Jan 15, 2008
i am a girl from kentucky and i recently started coon hunting this past november with my boyfriend... i instintly fell in love with it and continue to hunt at least 3 times a week, we will be hunting year around! and i personaly love the treeing walker and ive only hunted with walkers, black and tans, a a big ol' bluetick! My boyfriend just now won grand night champion. i was wondering if there was any other hunters from kentucky on this site! reply!
blue n true

United States

#15 Feb 16, 2008
i just had a dog shot off a tree in missouri any suggestions from anyone? the county is goin to prosecute and make them pay for dogs but how do you pay for the twinkle in one mans eye , or his love and passion for the dog, all the time hes lost? pissed and confused missouri
Sindarella

Kornwestheim, Germany

#17 Mar 2, 2008
realest wrote:
<quoted text>whats so horrible about coon hunting "FRITZ" whould you rather JEW hunt you kraut bastard or bitch.....so please just go stink away somewhere because we know you germans stink all the time .....like the honeywagon in you lil'turdstrasen..........the realest
You hate Monger......
Sindarella

Kornwestheim, Germany

#18 Mar 2, 2008
REALEST : DU BIST SO UNGLAUBLICH BLOED , DASS DU EINEM FAST LEID TUST ...
Bubba

Binghamton, NY

#19 Mar 10, 2008
I hunt coon all year round. not so much when theres snow on the ground. I'd like to see somone shoot my pure bred black and tan off a tree cause theres a sawed off double barrelled 12guage behind the seat loaded with buckshot.
No body can respect coon hunters anymore either were rasicst or tresspassers cause you cant stop a dog on a hot track.
Bubba

Binghamton, NY

#20 Apr 8, 2008
Anyone hunt coon in Ny or PA
Bubba

Binghamton, NY

#21 Apr 8, 2008
Anyone hunt coon in NY or PA
realhunter

Clarksville, TN

#22 Jul 21, 2008
dixiewalker wrote:
i am a girl from kentucky and i recently started coon hunting this past november with my boyfriend... i instintly fell in love with it and continue to hunt at least 3 times a week, we will be hunting year around! and i personaly love the treeing walker and ive only hunted with walkers, black and tans, a a big ol' bluetick! My boyfriend just now won grand night champion. i was wondering if there was any other hunters from kentucky on this site! reply!


i am a coon hunter from kentucky and i agree that i would rather hunt walkers than other coon dogs
caleb

Sherburne, NY

#23 Sep 28, 2008
Bubba wrote:
Anyone hunt coon in NY or PA
I hunt coon in new york chenago county
caleb

Sherburne, NY

#24 Sep 28, 2008
realhunter wrote:
<quoted text>
i am a coon hunter from kentucky and i agree that i would rather hunt walkers than other coon dogs
I have a treeing walker hound. i have had black n tans,bluticks and he is probly the best dog I've hunted. got me 2 jumbo coon the other night with in an hour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bentonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
solar eclipse glasses 2 hr guest 2
The sheriff office stole my phone for judge sch... Aug 17 Bunfused 2
Who wants a Costco in Northwest Arkansas? (Sep '12) Aug 15 JCBoh 50
Power Abusing Cop (May '16) Aug 13 Victim 4
test Aug 12 yo 1
Judge John R. Scott - Very Bad Judge (Oct '14) Aug 10 sonyia 27
Kelley Cradduck for Benton County Sherriff (Feb '10) Aug 3 Nonya 21

Bentonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bentonville Mortgages