6-Year-Old Bentonville Girl Dead; Police Launch Homicide Investigation

Nov 20, 2012 Full story: 5NEWSonline.com 8

Posted on: 9:22 am, November 20, 2012, by Larry Henry and Leah Randazzo , updated on: 11:31am, November 20, 2012 Bentonville police launched a homicide investigation Tuesday after a 6-year-old girl's body was found just blocks from where she went missing hours earlier, according to a police department news release.

Full Story
Me to

Paragould, AR

#1 Nov 20, 2012
This is just heartbreaking! I hope who ever did this to a sweet angel rots in hell no child should ever be harmed! Prayers for the family!
JigSaw

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Nov 23, 2012
hmmmmm and the new "boyfriend of the month" took office and moved in JUST before the crime took place...
Jenn

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Nov 24, 2012
First off Joey... This is a discussion board, therefore, anyone can comment. And I agree w jigsaw.. There is a reason the police are saying no one in the immediate area need to be worried.. They obviously have some type of evidence to show it was someone she knows! I'm thinking boyfriend too
Sick People

Bentonville, AR

#7 Nov 26, 2012
With so many places to live in Bentonvillle, why would anyone (especially with children) live next to sooo many predators.... Hello! I'm so sorry this little Angel had to go through this.
Brie

Rogers, AR

#8 Nov 26, 2012
It isn't fair of anyone to say and accuse others they dont even know. I feel so sorry for those who sit and wish harm on the person who did this... He will get whats coming to him. You cannot sit here and condem him for his wrong doings... God will take care of his punishments... Until then STAY out of it... Talking like this only puts Jerseys family in more PAIN and hurt. Give this family some grieving time. They deserve and need it. The truth will come out.

I want to express my apologies for this little girls family. This is incredibly sad and horrid thing to happen, period. May God be with you all.
Brie

Rogers, AR

#9 Nov 26, 2012
And Jenn, Law inforcement will say whatever is needed to keep the public calm. Bentonville is known for being a safe place to live, they don't want to ruin their reputation... Don't be dumb and think they really have evidence supporting who it was... I HOPE THEY DO FIND OUT WHO IT WAS, BUT IT SPECIFICALLY SAYS THEY HAVE NO LEADS.
who knows

Bearden, AR

#10 Nov 27, 2012
who was this child living with, exactly?

Quitman, AR

#11 Nov 27, 2012
I myself think he shud die also , It needs to b an Eye For An Eye !! Why shud taxpayers hav to pay to house these low- life's!!! The state wud probably b a lot richer if they wud jus take these f##krs out !! POOR BABY ! An Other Innocent Ones Who Loose Their Lives To Freakin Idiots THAT DON'T NEED TO SEE DAYLIGHT !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bentonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal-Mart getting sued Feb 24 right 4
Post Your walmart complaints here (Jun '09) Feb 23 messup 57
Wal-Mart proves we don't need lawmakers to rais... Feb 21 guest 1
Ashley Austin Weaver Feb 20 hahaha 1
Why I Voted Republucan (Dec '13) Feb 18 Grady 5
Shelbie Prill Feb 17 Rico Suave 1
Who wants a Costco in Northwest Arkansas? (Sep '12) Feb 15 Janet 27
Bentonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web