Why I Voted Republucan
Posted in the Bentonville Forum
#1 Dec 22, 2013
1. I voted Republican because you can blame problems on poor people instead of the rich ones who actually run things.
2. I voted Republican because firefighters and teachers are scum-sucking leaches, but the oil companies raking in record profits NEED those hundreds of millions in taxpayer subsidies.
3. I voted Republican because I believe companies like my cable TV provider, insurance company and credit card company could do a better job running the country than the government, no matter how much they screw me over.
4. I voted Republican because I dont trust the government, although I favored the government spying on my health/financial records and tapping my phone when Bush was in office to keep us safe from trrists.
5. I voted Republican because I don't really care whether terrorists, murderers and drug dealers own guns or not.
6. I voted Republican because I believe climate change doesn't exist; if I can't see it with my own two eyes, it doesn't exist. Like gravity.
7. I voted Republican because I hate women having abortions, but once the baby is born and dies from a preventable illness that okay.
8. I voted Republican because I believe in laying off workers to boost profits; then I get to complain about lazy unemployed people.
9. I voted Republican because I understand capitalism. Demand doesnt increase jobs ensuring corporations pay no taxes and cutting healthcare and education does.
10. I voted Republican because I care about the deficit and support cutting services that I really need. But extra tax cuts for the superrich that actually caused the deficit should be extended indefinitely.
11. I voted Republican because I believe in never having to solve any problems in the government because I insist government is the problem anyway.
12. I voted Republican because I hate activist judges, unless they are conservative (Yes, corporations should get to spend unlimited money in elections).
13. I voted Republican because spite and fear is better than hope and change.
Daily Kos Ismay
#2 Dec 23, 2013
You Voted Rs due to being a Fing Idiot.
#3 Dec 24, 2013
It has been said that a Fool is Made every minute of every Day. Its true Its true.
Since: Jan 15
#4 Jan 13, 2015
Your post hit the nail on the head. Too bad more people can't see this. But you forgot to mention all the benefits we get to see from the exportation of jobs to China and India.
#5 Feb 18, 2015
I love my job that was exported to Red China by repugthugs.
Add your comments below
|brian hingle died anybody know how||4 hr||good guy||1|
|Bentonville School District Zoning Scam Exposed||Thu||Screw the Poor||1|
|Pea Ridge Police dept- Good to go, honest, or n...||Jul 19||Cat03||2|
|complain about Great Day Skate Place||Jul 18||Pad||1|
|Post Your walmart complaints here (Jun '09)||Jul 2||Walmart Sucks||68|
|Bambudda Buffet 2701 W Walnut||Jul 1||Some White Chick||5|
|At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-...||Jun 29||Walmart Smoke||1|
Find what you want!
Search Bentonville Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC