Posted in the Bentonville Forum
#1 Nov 18, 2012
Why does Walmart advertise specials for the stores beginning at 5 am but give out tickets for the big items at midnight or before? That is what happens in Norton, VA, Jonesville, VA, and Big Stone Gap, VA?
#3 Jul 30, 2013
fter I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out.
Equally unfortunately, my wife is like most women - she loved to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart:
Dear Mrs. Samsel,
Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr. Samsel are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.
2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice,'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away.'
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him, he began crying and screamed,'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
And last, but not least .
15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly,'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!'
#4 Jul 30, 2013
Walmart puts many employees on scheduled part time hours, just shy of a full 40/week so the workers don't get full health care. Then they get asked to stay extra hours and they don't get paid for overtime. Unions are a no-no so it's take it or leave it. They like to come to towns big and small and upset the environment by building fresh new stores instead of setting up in abandoned strip malls. Their wages suck. If you're an immigrant you get paid less. They talk of being all-American and "Bring It All Home to the USA" but their products are mostly gulag-made crap from China. Walmart wages economic/business warfare, when a Walmart is built they act aggressively to drive out the competition around them and force free businesses and family owned ("mom + pop") shops to fold. This often leads to small town (and maybe bigger too) economies to fall into ruin. The Religious Reich loves Walmart because their founder claimed to be a Christian, but where is the Christianity in this? On top of that at every shift beginning there is a BS session for the incoming crew and it adjourns with a stupid seig heil group cheer to express their loyalty to a company that keeps kicking their faces.**** OFF AND DIE, WALMART.**** YOU!
Add your comments below
|AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11)||41 min||soggy bottoms||10,022|
|AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10)||44 min||Duck lover||29,860|
|AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10)||2 hr||Asa a liar||957|
|AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10)||6 hr||guest||402|
|AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10)||6 hr||guest||276|
|Mike Elam (Oct '10)||22 hr||Agkistrodon conto...||5|
|AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10)||22 hr||guest||3,842|
Find what you want!
Search Bentonville Forum Now