First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Jackson, MO

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Does Ratlege own the restaurant and the bar? How is it?
Ben Ton

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Just try out each of them. Do have have to ask permission to go to the bathroom? Use your own brain.
kmk

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2011
The bar and the restraunt are owned by two different people. They are both good.
screwed tax payer

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Yes restaurant is great....
Cant wait

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 28, 2011
I heard the bar is going to start opening for lunch! I can't wait I wonder if the food will be the same as Yvonne had? Go girl I can't wait for one of those great pizzas and sandwiches. How about a some hot wings? Let me know when cooks will be hired I want to apply!
untrue

United States

#6 Dec 28, 2011
Cant wait wrote:
I heard the bar is going to start opening for lunch! I can't wait I wonder if the food will be the same as Yvonne had? Go girl I can't wait for one of those great pizzas and sandwiches. How about a some hot wings? Let me know when cooks will be hired I want to apply!
That is false. Besides the restraunt 'ratatullies' has the same food as yvonnes did when she owned it. Only they added daily lunch specials.
guest

Jackson, MO

#7 Dec 30, 2011
untrue wrote:
<quoted text>
That is false. Besides the restraunt 'ratatullies' has the same food as yvonnes did when she owned it. Only they added daily lunch specials.
Used to love the old County Seat!
Guest

Los Gatos, CA

#8 Dec 30, 2011
Hey all you smokers come in for Yvonnes new lunch! Coming soon! Yum yum get ya sum
old student

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2011
i'm sure mr. ratledge got some kind of thing saying she can't run a different restuarant in benton. He has too many businesses to not make yvonne sign something to not open up a restuarant.
not right

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2011
I think it would be wrong for her to do that to him. He is working hard to make it a good restraunt. She sold it to him for a reason and said she was tire of running and owning a restraunt. Why do it then? Just to be spiteful maybe?
Hey you

Los Gatos, CA

#11 Dec 31, 2011
old student wrote:
i'm sure mr. ratledge got some kind of thing saying she can't run a different restuarant in benton. He has too many businesses to not make yvonne sign something to not open up a restuarant.
I bet he did have ger sign an agreement not to open a "new restaurant" it's not new, I think she can do what she wants in her already open bar!
not right

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2011
Hey you wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he did have ger sign an agreement not to open a "new restaurant" it's not new, I think she can do what she wants in her already open bar!

It's rude to sell a restraunt just to open the bar for food when she ready sold it. Making compition for a new struggling business. Sounds like she wants to set him up to fail.
sssss

Dallas, TX

#13 Jan 1, 2012
But who wants to take there kids in a smoke filled bar to eat lunch?
non smoker

United States

#14 Jan 1, 2012
I personally love that there is no smoking in David's place. If u can't wait until after your meal to light up then don't eat there. It's a nice smoke free family eatery. Much needed an wanted!!
dad of pitcher

Dallas, TX

#15 Jan 1, 2012
non smoker wrote:
I personally love that there is no smoking in David's place. If u can't wait until after your meal to light up then don't eat there. It's a nice smoke free family eatery. Much needed an wanted!!
Agree we ate there before David purchased it and the people sitting behind us must have smoked a pack in the 30 minutes we were there, with no respect for the small children
guest

Farmington, MO

#16 Jan 4, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Does Ratlege own the restaurant and the bar? How is it?
no she does
guest

Farmington, MO

#17 Jan 4, 2012
not right wrote:
<quoted text>It's rude to sell a restraunt just to open the bar for food when she ready sold it. Making compition for a new struggling business. Sounds like she wants to set him up to fail.
that's what it sounds like to me also sounds like she's being a Bi&ch an cant hang
not right

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 4, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>that's what it sounds like to me also sounds like she's being a Bi&ch an cant hang
It just seems odd to want to start being open for lunch after she sold a restraunt already. guess we will see.
how mean

United States

#19 Jan 5, 2012
wow that's what america was built on. it's a capitalist country meaning you have to be able to compete to stay in business. calling her names is uncalled for
not right

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 5, 2012
how mean wrote:
wow that's what america was built on. it's a capitalist country meaning you have to be able to compete to stay in business. calling her names is uncalled for
Ur right name calling is rude. But also selling a restraunt with the promise to not open another one and breaking it is messed up. Competition is good but wrong for her to do it to David rat. so go defend someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Officer (Jul '14) 12 min Angela S 25
Any Wiccans here? (Sep '11) 52 min Edgar Winter 119
See ya 1 hr Gary LDRS 39
mk 12 hr Supporter 7
The Myers Family (Jul '09) Mon Guest 17
RuPaul Drag Race Sun Fan2 2
Diebolds Sun Local 5

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages