guest123

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 29, 2011
This girl has for sure been around and now shes a lesbian wtf you ran out of guys to screw so you turn to girls!?
and....

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 30, 2011
So what if she did? What concern is it of yours? MYOB.

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 30, 2011
Oh its everyones business if shes spreading disease!
dazed

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 30, 2011
U don't know for sure if she has anything or not unless u are a doctor which I doubt. Don't spread it unless it's a true fact

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 1, 2011
That whole family is disgusting im sure theres a disease somewhere!
Ishvallah

United States

#6 Oct 24, 2011
She can be smelled from atleast 30 feet away.

Jackson, MO

#7 Nov 21, 2011
Hahah this is one nasty b*tch right there. Nasty stankin a$$ ho.. Is she really a lesbian?
Kayla

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2011
Amy i love you. You are one of the best friends i've had in a while. It's sad and pitiful that people have nothing better to do than to stir up crap.
dont matter

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2011
kayla u go around saying that my dad and husband trying to screw u again and u wont have a pu**y left to screw with... they wouldnt touch u with a ten foot pole and i doubt that would be deep enough for u anywaz. oh. and next time u ask someone 4 a ride tell them ahead of time that u r goin to go psycho.
Loyal Friend

Jackson, MO

#12 Jan 2, 2012
Everyone needs to shut up about Amy. You don't know anything about her. Pathetic people start crap over the Internet, especially on topix. That girl is amazing and if you wanna talk crap then bring it
Unknown person

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Jan 17, 2012
Kayla wrote:
Amy i love you. You are one of the best friends i've had in a while. It's sad and pitiful that people have nothing better to do than to stir up crap.
. Yeah these people are stupid
wow
#14 Feb 9, 2012
u people really dont have anything better to do this is pretty damn pathetic u dont know a damn thing about that girl i think shes pretty fu**in funny and its ur loss cuz u dont know her so go ahead and get a life
just saying

Jackson, MO

#15 Mar 2, 2012
She doesnt deserve to be with the person she's with right now.
get a lawyer

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 3, 2012
Missouri passed a law on cyber bullying falls under same line as slander to. I don't know either party, but if people would contact an attorney and attorney generals office the threatening party would be in hot water. It's time to stop Internet warriors.
Guest 45

Columbia, MO

#17 Mar 5, 2012
amy is an awesome girl. you guys really need to get a life. pathetic losers....

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 24, 2012
She's a great person if you get to know her don't judge someone if you don't know them.

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 24, 2012
Kayla wrote:
you talk shit on her all the time so quit acting like your her friend!
RJG

United States

#20 Jun 18, 2013
guest123 wrote:
This girl has for sure been around and now shes a lesbian wtf you ran out of guys to screw so you turn to girls!?
Punk mf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane umfleet 28 min Guest 3
Hastings!!!!! 1 hr Mark 1
She back 3 hr Watched him 52
Reflections 3 hr Guest 2
To anyone who has food delieverd to them.... 3 hr Guest 42
Searching for church home 4 hr Guest 23
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 5 hr 3somefun 259

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance