First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Chicago, IL

#21 Mar 10, 2012
I think at Denis is a joke too.

Jefferson City, MO

#22 Mar 12, 2012
What in your eye's would qualify as a real school? St. Denis students always has at least 2 out of the top 10 spots at every Kelly graduation. For St. Denis being such a small school, that says something about there determination to teach children.
Guest wrote:
St Denis is for wannabes at that is a fact. Most people who have their kids there are just trying to be something they aren't try sending them to a real school.
titan mom

Maryland Heights, MO

#23 Apr 17, 2012
I have had 2 children graduate from St. Denis & we had a wonderful experience. Parent involvement is very high. The students always test well above state average. More and more private schools are popping up in the area and I believe that the enviroment that surrounds the student in a private school helps them learn. Small classes help alot. Having 12 kids to teach math is easier than 30. There is no "perfect" school, & I am sorry if any of you had a bad experience there. Every child deserves a great grade school with fond memories. I see how prepared my children were for high school & college. They knew how to learn, work hard & be productive. It was definately the right decision for my family.(no I didn't have 1 of those names either, & it didnt matter)
people

Farmington, MO

#24 Apr 23, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Wait til your daughter hits puberty and all the other kids start making fun of her for being poor and not being able to afford to go to school there... oh, and kelly is no better... im guessing your last name isn't Felter, Glastetter, or any other well known family in the area.... just saying, don't say no one warned you!
y r u dissing on the glastetters at st.denis they do nothing wrong. just back off u jerks.
people

Farmington, MO

#25 Apr 23, 2012
back off u jerks the glastetteres do nothing wrong ur just jealous
barefoot baby

Jefferson City, MO

#26 Apr 24, 2012
Seriously, I think that you have some anger issue's that I hope you can get resolved.
Momof2

United States

#27 Apr 24, 2012
We love St. Denis, no complaints here.
Parent

Cape Girardeau, MO

#28 Jul 2, 2012
Sadly I ran across this post...
I know this is late but good gracious you need to stop this! It's not about being better or showing off. It's not a status thing, guys. I send my children to St. Denis because a Catholic eduction is important-especially in a vountry where kids cannot pray in schools. Being a good person, prayer, religious education...that's the point of a Catholic school. It doesn't matter what your last name is.
Parent

Cape Girardeau, MO

#29 Jul 2, 2012
*country. Sorry for the typo.
Parent

Cape Girardeau, MO

#30 Jul 2, 2012
*education. Wow. Typing on a smartphone...didn't help me look very smart. ;)
u mad bro?

United States

#31 Jul 3, 2012
It can't be that bad, it's just a little school in a little town, and it's grade school, so can the bullying really be that bad? I went to another private school like it, so I know how it is
Someone who knows

Cape Girardeau, MO

#32 Jul 4, 2012
Trust me, it is that bad! And to "parent", I sent my children there for those same reasons...but I don't see several of those students coming out as "good christian people". Sadly, if you send your kids to public school and they are treated badly or exposed to things that you would prefer your kids not to be exposed to, you could explain it away as those children haven't got a good home-life. But how do you explain it when they supposedly come from a "good Christian family".

Haslet, TX

#33 Jul 6, 2012
Someone who knows wrote:
Trust me, it is that bad! And to "parent", I sent my children there for those same reasons...but I don't see several of those students coming out as "good christian people". Sadly, if you send your kids to public school and they are treated badly or exposed to things that you would prefer your kids not to be exposed to, you could explain it away as those children haven't got a good home-life. But how do you explain it when they supposedly come from a "good Christian family".
This is how:

"For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

All means all. Even Christians sin. The difference is their relationship with God. Also remember just because we slap the label "Christian" on someone or something, doesn't mean it is. Christian means Christ like, if something or someone is called Christian, but isn't Christ like then it or they are not Christian.

Farmington, MO

#34 Jul 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
I think at Denis is a joke too.
SO R U. HAH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Thorne 8 min Guest 3
Limbaugh Firm Who is the best? 1 hr Helping 22
GT roofing Gary Tallman 2 hr Jackson 6
Quiznos 3 hr Billy Bob Butterbean 1
Amber Dollar 3 hr Josh Crowden 1
writer 9 hr bloodclot joe 1
Why are all Kelly discussions removed again? 11 hr Benton Mo Whistle... 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages