Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scorekeeper

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Who was the to men that got in a fight at the school the other night
Guest

Farmington, MO

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Where was the fight at?
scorekeeper

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2013
I heard it was at the school one of them was coach
I heard

Alexandria, VA

#4 Jan 26, 2013
i heard it was two Dads that coach after school travel team basketball, only use the school, i think its one of the many groups that use the school gyms.. not school coaches!
Parent

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
One guy coaches a basketball team, the other was a parent, the coach from the basketball team was running his mouth at the parent and decided to push the parent and got his ass whooped.

Because of the travel coach the school is changing its policy on allowing parents to coach teams. I think the guy got what he deserved, screaming and cursing in front of all those children. I heard the coach even left the school and tried fighting another parent outside of school property. This dude has serious problems, I wouldn't let him coach a bucket of dead fish, better less my kids.
guest

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Parent wrote:
One guy coaches a basketball team, the other was a parent, the coach from the basketball team was running his mouth at the parent and decided to push the parent and got his ass whooped.
Because of the travel coach the school is changing its policy on allowing parents to coach teams. I think the guy got what he deserved, screaming and cursing in front of all those children. I heard the coach even left the school and tried fighting another parent outside of school property. This dude has serious problems, I wouldn't let him coach a bucket of dead fish, better less my kids.
Its clear you have no clue what happened, but a very nice imagination. You should really try writing a sci fi book or something. However thats really where gross inaccuracies such as these belong.
Parent

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2013
I know people who were there...
12U PITCHERS PARENT

Ballwin, MO

#10 Feb 9, 2013
I think he needs his ass whooped again,
guest

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Parent wrote:
I know people who were there...
Perhaps you do, but your previous statements are completely false. There is video, eyewitness statement by a sheriff's deputy, and other evidence in possession of the prosecuting attorney that directly contridict your claims.
12U PITCHERS PARENT

Ballwin, MO

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Whatever we seem the video you can't see nothing but you hitting the ground but was you not warned that it wouldnt be good if you went outside. And yes it wasn't was it. I am one of the parents that seen you come in the gym and start the altercation. Your not fooling anyone Roger Tidwell your done around here. Even the school has said this. And by the way I think that so called deputy you are talking about knew what was going to happen when you went outside. And by the way if the prosecuting attorney was going to do something they would have already done it
guest

Sikeston, MO

#13 Feb 11, 2013
12U PITCHERS PARENT wrote:
Whatever we seem the video you can't see nothing but you hitting the ground but was you not warned that it wouldnt be good if you went outside. And yes it wasn't was it. I am one of the parents that seen you come in the gym and start the altercation. Your not fooling anyone Roger Tidwell your done around here. Even the school has said this. And by the way I think that so called deputy you are talking about knew what was going to happen when you went outside. And by the way if the prosecuting attorney was going to do something they would have already done it
Amen
grow up

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2013
This is so 5th grade. Why dont you people grow up?! Good parents teach their children to use their words not their fist!! And I'm not a law student but they just dont let anyone view evidence, so 12u parent that shows ur a liar n you dont know what your talking about!! And I dont know either of these dads but I do know officer Dodd and I believe him over anyone on this stupid thread!!! And its pretty sad to get on here and encourage violence, but to give this tommy guy praise for hitting another person n to do it in front of that mans children is unexcuseable!!!!! He should be put in a cell n everyone turn a blind eye n let him get his a@@ whopped!!! And im pretty sure with tom waiting til a cop got between them n then decided to throw ONE punch does not make him whopping a@@, that makes him a lil b****!!!!!! Thats just my opinion. Tommy is white trash n anyone that is around him is trash as well. He thinks he has all these friends and he really has nothing!!! He is banned from the school and I say good ridions, its long over due!!!!!!
lol

Sikeston, MO

#15 Feb 11, 2013
LOL...You started out sounding adult and by the middle of your post "you" started sounding like 5th grade! Talking about teaching kids use words not fists and grow up...UHH really!!...(He should be put in a cell n everyone turn a blind eye n let him get his a@@ whopped!!) Sound familiar! LOL...practice what you preach!
grow up wrote:
This is so 5th grade. Why dont you people grow up?! Good parents teach their children to use their words not their fist!! And I'm not a law student but they just dont let anyone view evidence, so 12u parent that shows ur a liar n you dont know what your talking about!! And I dont know either of these dads but I do know officer Dodd and I believe him over anyone on this stupid thread!!! And its pretty sad to get on here and encourage violence, but to give this tommy guy praise for hitting another person n to do it in front of that mans children is unexcuseable!!!!! He should be put in a cell n everyone turn a blind eye n let him get his a@@ whopped!!! And im pretty sure with tom waiting til a cop got between them n then decided to throw ONE punch does not make him whopping a@@, that makes him a lil b****!!!!!! Thats just my opinion. Tommy is white trash n anyone that is around him is trash as well. He thinks he has all these friends and he really has nothing!!! He is banned from the school and I say good ridions, its long over due!!!!!!
grow up

United States

#16 Feb 11, 2013
everybody has a brain fart...oops my bad. I should've kept that part in my head. Lol....
Guest

Farmington, MO

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Who was it that was fighting? Tom who?
12U PITCHERS PARENT

Ballwin, MO

#18 Feb 11, 2013
There was more than one punch thrown and it sounds lime something deb would say.I like the exclamation points that's how I know its you.ohh the comment that Tommy's white trash.go say it to his face and you will probably get whooped like your husband bitch!!!!!!!!
12U PITCHERS PARENT

Ballwin, MO

#19 Feb 11, 2013
White trash really have you looked at you and your family.how about that junky car and your house smelling like Meth and stinky.Bitch u grow up!and I think your husband is a pussy and no cop was in the middle.how about you bring your fat nasty ass and your punk ass husband to Tommy's house or post on here where you want to meet him and he will school school you on how to take out the trash.and by the way apparently you have talked to anyone but even your so called friends have said that Roger is not welcome around them or their kids and the school even said Roger will never coach school ball ever.they know it was his fault what happened that's why the cops didn't arrest Tommy. Ought the lair is you and your husband a so called coach.what a joke
grow up

United States

#20 Feb 11, 2013
WOW...seems like I struck a nerve! If u have something to say about her why dont you say it to her face!! You have balls as long as your pushing the keys dont you? Lmao...i dont know "deb" that well but im betting she can hold her own!!! Grow up people, oh what a sad boring life you must have. Deb dont let these idots get you down. They will try to get you to fall to their level, but you are better than that!!!! I love ya girl!!!!
12U PITCHERS PARENT

Ballwin, MO

#21 Feb 11, 2013
Well said deb Tidwell .I think you have problems always talking in third person lmao.oh I forgot exclamation points !!!!!!!34
12U PITCHERS PARENT

Ballwin, MO

#22 Feb 11, 2013
How you have Roger take up for ya deb he's a real man!!!!!!!lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 15 min Justshootthebastard 2,011
Worst landlords in CAPE (Jan '11) 15 min Gracious 176
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 28 min squeezers 249
Elite Travel Agency 1 hr guest2 26
God 1 hr Guest 83
How many Drunks in town 1 hr guest 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 1 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
•••
•••
Benton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Benton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Benton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Benton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••