Wanting to try

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Has anyone tried this new diet pill called Thinogenics?

Farmington, MO

#2 Oct 18, 2012
I just started taking it and honestly I'm not experiencing anything like the testimonials promoted, but I will try I just started a few days ago. Of course, you need to follow a balanced diet and exercise. I was hoping for a metabolism booster....
LakeGirl

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Stick with it, drink lots of water and eat at least one fresh whole apple a day. I had major thirst and bad headaches for the first week, but the metabolism boost I experienced was worth it. I am just finishing my 4th week and have lost 11 pounds. Doesn't sound as dramatic as some of the stories I've seen, but this is great for me. I haven't been able to loose weight at this rate since my early 30s. I was already an exercise freak and a healthy eater, but still wanted to drop another 15 pounds to get to my goal weight. Good luck.

Farmington, MO

#4 Oct 24, 2012
LakeGirl wrote:
Stick with it, drink lots of water and eat at least one fresh whole apple a day. I had major thirst and bad headaches for the first week, but the metabolism boost I experienced was worth it. I am just finishing my 4th week and have lost 11 pounds. Doesn't sound as dramatic as some of the stories I've seen, but this is great for me. I haven't been able to loose weight at this rate since my early 30s. I was already an exercise freak and a healthy eater, but still wanted to drop another 15 pounds to get to my goal weight. Good luck.
Thank you so much for the encouragment!
Jenn

Iuka, MS

#5 Oct 31, 2012
is that anything like adipex or phentermine? my sis in law has been taking the adipex for a few months, her doctor put her on it, and she said it made her have tons of energy, and she lost something like 15 lbs in a few months.
is this thinogenics the same as adipex or is this somthing over the counter?
Audrey

Monticello, AR

#6 May 21, 2013
My sister just started thinogenics last Tuesday and she has already dropped 16 pounds. Today I started taking it and I have noticed a great change in my energy! I have so much more than I ever had before! I plan on sticking with this for a very long time and good luck to you all!

United States

#7 May 21, 2013
Where did you purchase and how much?
Lucy

Pell City, AL

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Been taking them for a week and a half. I've lost 10 pounds. But, it's made me feel like I'm withdrawn and people ate asking me if I'm ok, that I seem down. I'm not. Gonna stop taking them. Don't like feeling this way.
Any one else's mood affected?

Springfield, MO

#9 Jun 25, 2013
Lucy wrote:
Been taking them for a week and a half. I've lost 10 pounds. But, it's made me feel like I'm withdrawn and people ate asking me if I'm ok, that I seem down. I'm not. Gonna stop taking them. Don't like feeling this way.
Any one else's mood affected?
My daughter took them for a few weeks and she went from withdrawn like to crazy mood swings. I don't know if it was strictly from this or possibly from a reaction with her other prescription meds(dr said would be fine shouldn't be a reaction) but something definitely messed her up!.
Lucy

Pell City, AL

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter took them for a few weeks and she went from withdrawn like to crazy mood swings. I don't know if it was strictly from this or possibly from a reaction with her other prescription meds(dr said would be fine shouldn't be a reaction) but something definitely messed her up!.
I didn't take it this morning and feel fine. I don't take any prescription medicine. I just think its the thinogenics.
Thank you for replying. I'm glad it's not just me!!!

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2013
Who sells in Sikeston?
me too

United States

#14 Jul 8, 2013
I took them for about 3 weeks and stopped taking them. I felt tired and depressed too. Almost like I had to force myself to smile even.
Plexus Slim

Marble Hill, MO

#15 Jul 25, 2013
You should try plexus slim.. No side effects like Thinogenics. Post your email and I will send you info
Fluffygal

New York, NY

#16 Jul 26, 2013
Just started taking them and in four days I'm down 5.8lbs. My starting weight was 193.6 and now I'm 187.8 I have taken lots of things to help lose weight after I had my kids 5 years ago and non of them worked this fast. When I got married 14 years ago I was 120lbs on my wedding day. So 70 some pounds later and now I have bad knees because of the weight. I know some of you may not think 5.8 lbs is a lot to lose but to me in four days that's crazy...my scale has not moved in months...even with going to the gym. So, I'm going to stick with this stuff for a month and see where I am after that. Wish you all good luck. Oh, as for side effects dry mouth and want water all the time. Guess that is not so bad.

Sikeston, MO

#17 Jul 30, 2013
Is this for fat people???
lisa lou

United States

#18 Apr 25, 2014
I also feel withdrawn and tired. I get angry when I'm usually a calm easy going person. I have had no extra energy. I have taken them for 4 days and decided to go without yesterday and today and I feel fine and not as tired. Are your pills capsules or tablet form? I just wonder if somethings wrong with them bc I think they left out the metabolic booster lol.

Murphysboro, IL

#19 May 10, 2014
Plexus

Murphysboro, IL

#20 May 11, 2014
Plexus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats going by Diebolds (Jun '15) 54 min guest 3
Houses or mobile homes for rent?? (Jul '15) 57 min guest 2
beacon healthcare (Nov '12) 58 min guest 17
Corey Estes (Jul '15) 59 min guest 3
lil farm girl (Aug '15) 59 min guest 5
Jackson Dairy Queen 1 hr guest 6
Meth lane 1 hr guest 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages