Wedding Help!
future mrs

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Jan 1, 2009
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am planning a wedding and needed some help figuring out the best/cheapest photography places, and any local people that do really good cakes and videography!

Ballwin, MO

#2 Jan 1, 2009
Zane Riley does a great job-check out his website to see some of his work. wouldn't recommend Gary's near Benton-heard he isn't consistant on the quality of work done.
Tim Vollink

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2009
is awesome!! He is so patient, takes LOTS of GREAT shots and is very reasonable and accommodating!! His website is

I was extremely pleased with everything he did!!
future mrs

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Jan 2, 2009
oh my gosh thanks so much!!! I kinda feel like I don't know where to start!!!! Let me know of any other good places to go! Thanks!

Mexico, MO

#5 Jan 12, 2009
Try C&K Photography~ her name is Cristy Small in East Prairie. She takes great pics. check out her site online.
Sound System

Jackson, MO

#6 Jan 14, 2009
Velocity Sound Systems in Chaffee will do music for $150. They did a party for us and did a great job. I can get you the number if you want it.
Future Mrs

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2009
Thank you guys! I would love the number to that sound system if you wouldn't mind!

Since: Jan 09

#8 Jan 15, 2009
Please post if you still need ideas for sound system, photography, cake, etc. and I can give you all my numbers that I have.

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2009
call, heppes in charlston, they do awsome work and not to bad priced either.
Future Mrs

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Jan 19, 2009
I need it all!!! Especially sound system and CAKE! I need it all pretty much...I'm shopping around right now...trying to figure out who we want to go with for everything!

Since: Jan 09

#11 Jan 19, 2009
Wedding Cake-Tammy Turner-
She is in Dexter but she will deliver pretty well anywhere. I found her at the bridal and prom expo. Her cake is wonderful even on when we had our 1 yr. cake out of the freezer it was still moist! Very reasonable prices.
Sound System-Excalubur Sound-
It is Debbie and Dale Patterson. They are pretty reasonable and very nice people.
Food-Annie Essner-
She cooks your good Catholic food! You meet with her, tell her how many people you are going to have and she will tell you what all you will need to get. She is very reasonable too! Down home cooking if that is what you are looking for.
Piano/Organ-Betty Vandeven-
She does alot of weddings and also plays for the church.

If you want to give me your email I can give you the phone numbers of these people.

Hobby Lobby usually has Bridal Blowout where everything is half-off so watch them too. They have everything. I got my veil there for like $10.00 versus $150.00. Hope some of this works for you.
The Weatherman

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Jan 19, 2009
Excalibur sucks. There shit is old and they got no lights. They are expensive too. My cell phone sounds betterh then their shit.

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2009
if you need hair done there local, terra at salon 152 does wedding party specials!
Future Mrs

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Jan 20, 2009
Thank you so much guys! Awesome! so awesome! lol. my email address is [email protected]

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2009
i called semo photography department for my may wedding and ask if anyone would be interested making money on the side. i had a teacher and a student come out, they were very professional and cheap it was 250 for two photographers and they gave me all the pictures on a disc so then i went to walmart and copied what i wanted i could edit them any way. for all my pictures i paid 48 dollars. i know this probably sounds really stupid and your probably thinking there really cheap looking but they dont look bad, i love them and i was able to spend more money elswhere. i still have the cd so anytime i want pictures i have the rights to all of them i can go and get them when ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White People Pledge On! 2 min Guest 51
preferred size manhood women prefer 12 min dana 31
Why are White people pedophiles and bestiality ... 34 min Satan 2 3
Rm Coco! 51 min Blindlines 4
wes drury 18 hr guest 18
tim Oct 24 Jamey Crawford 4
Sean Klipfel Oct 24 guest 4

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance