Benton, Missouri
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#1 Mar 1, 2008
How far is Benton from Cape?
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#2 Mar 1, 2008
What is the town like? Any shopping? Crime rate?
longtimegone

Woodhaven, NY

#3 May 14, 2008
SEMOfriend benton is one of the nicest places you could imagine! if you are planing to move there go ahead youll be glad you did. i have kin there and there realy good peaple there. the town looks like a storybook town. shoping you would have to go to sikeston or cape at least thats where my famley goes as far as crime rate i dont here about to much of that there if i was gona live in mo. thats where id live that or up by chaffie
longtimegone

Woodhaven, NY

#4 May 14, 2008
benton is 16 mile i beleave from cape or sikeston
longtimegone

Woodhaven, NY

#5 May 14, 2008
hope this helps
stag drinker

Shelton, CT

#6 Sep 21, 2008
hope u like kettle beef,catholics and dutch men.
Ilivedthere

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Sep 22, 2008
SEMOfriend wrote:
I lived in Benton for about 2 years and I hated every minute of it. It is loud and noisy for such a small town. It is right in the middle of a major road that connects sikeston to kelso so there is alot of traffic. Mostly the neighbors I found were all noisy and played loud music all the time. It has a post office, court house, gas station, 2 diners, a photography studio, churches, a grocery store, a florist, carpet store. It was a cute town, I just couldn't stand the lack of respect that people who lived their had for their neighbors (and I'm sure not everyone is this way).
Ilivedthere

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Sep 22, 2008
SEMOfriend wrote:
How far is Benton from Cape?
It always took around 15 minutes to get from Benton to the exit in Cape Girardeau. If you really want to know the distance then you should use a map such as google or mapquest to get accurate measurments.
Ilivedthere

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Sep 22, 2008
SEMOfriend wrote:
Oh and after the bar burned down they put a car dealership in it's place. They sell about 20 used cars.
Sophie Biggens

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2008
It's a nice place if you're Catholic...

If you're Southern Baptist, I would suggest Blodgett instead...
stag drinker

Chagrin Falls, OH

#11 Oct 2, 2008
hey its getting better for the babtist these more noncatholics are moving in,but the town is alot better the scott city and siksten
sick of it

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Oct 10, 2008
I moved to Benton about 2 years ago and I love it. I moved from another small town that had gotten really rough. I think Benton is a quiet town in its self.Although it is close to hwy 55,and they have the race track noise in the summer.But I find the people very nice and willing to help you in anyway. I have very nice neighbors.

Since: Sep 08

oran,mo

#13 Oct 12, 2008
about 15 to 20 mins,no shopping,not hardly any crime that im aware of.
use to live in chaffe

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 25, 2009
I love this small town. The people here are down to earth. Lived here 4 years know. The school is the best. I had lots of trouble with the other school.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2009
Ilivedthere wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in Benton for about 2 years and I hated every minute of it. It is loud and noisy for such a small town. It is right in the middle of a major road that connects sikeston to kelso so there is alot of traffic. Mostly the neighbors I found were all noisy and played loud music all the time. It has a post office, court house, gas station, 2 diners, a photography studio, churches, a grocery store, a florist, carpet store. It was a cute town, I just couldn't stand the lack of respect that people who lived their had for their neighbors (and I'm sure not everyone is this way).
I'd like to know what part of Benton you live in because I've never known it to be this way!!

Since: Dec 08

St Louis

#16 Feb 25, 2009
Firemans_Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know what part of Benton you live in because I've never known it to be this way!!
Must be those people on the west side of town, they always were trouble makers.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY are Liberals so Harsh On Trump over Charlot... 1 hr Edmund Ruffin 1
The American flag is a symbol of hate !!!!! 1 hr Arctic Fox 25
Chris Ulrich 1 hr Guest 4
Amber Dollar Tue Missouri Man 1
mk Aug 13 Pockets dont run ... 5
Greg Ourth (May '09) Aug 11 Guest 81
lee holland Aug 10 Guest 2

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance