Osage Beach, MO

#1 Mar 14, 2012
The biggest joke of a school. Favoritism on a board and staff. Do not send your child here.. Just close it down and save the state some money!!!
The building is so old and unsafe.

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2012
This school is so political! There is a reason that my children do not go to this school! The lady in the office is rude and bitchy! She has never had a smile on her face any time that I have ever been in there. That's not the way you want people greeted when they come in to your school.
Please

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Distinction in Performance 12 years in a row. People in this district have the lowest tax rate than any surrounding district. Many of their students end up in the top ten percent of their high school graduating class. Numerous doctors, lawyers, nurses, teachers, and law enforcement officials have came from this school. By all means, let's shut it down so we can lower the value of these students' education. Wouldn't want anyone in the neighboring towns to feel bad about themselves or their children's less than comparable education. I would give anything to be able to send my children to this school but cannot afford to pay out of district tuition. Can you say jealous???

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2012
It's not about the quality of education, it's about the quality of non-teacher personnel that are employed at the school. You can't argue with 12 years of Distinction in performance, and I'm not trying to. Jut making a statement about how bad the gossip is around that school, and how rude some of the people are. Closing the school would be severely detrimental to the kids, but something needs to be done!!
parent

Sikeston, MO

#5 Mar 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
It's not about the quality of education, it's about the quality of non-teacher personnel that are employed at the school. You can't argue with 12 years of Distinction in performance, and I'm not trying to. Jut making a statement about how bad the gossip is around that school, and how rude some of the people are. Closing the school would be severely detrimental to the kids, but something needs to be done!!

Nice way to change your tune when someone makes your comment look silly. Every school has politics and favoritism. Where do your kids go to school, I'm sure there will be something to say about it. We have a great school even though it is old, and a new building doesn't make everything perfect.
parent

Sikeston, MO

#6 Mar 17, 2012
Oh yea guest, do you know who is on the school board? I do know one and he is honest, trustworthy, and a great person. Who are you upset with?

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice way to change your tune when someone makes your comment look silly. Every school has politics and favoritism. Where do your kids go to school, I'm sure there will be something to say about it. We have a great school even though it is old, and a new building doesn't make everything perfect.
I did not change my tune. I didn't make the first comment, only the 2nd one, and that didn't mention anything about the quality I education, just the quality of non-teacher employees.

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2012
parent wrote:
Oh yea guest, do you know who is on the school board? I do know one and he is honest, trustworthy, and a great person. Who are you upset with?
Yes, I know every member of the school board, and there are maybe 2 or 3 honest, trustworthy people who try to do good for the school. But when they're out-voted by the others, it doesn't matter!
Parent

Sikeston, MO

#9 Mar 23, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know every member of the school board, and there are maybe 2 or 3 honest, trustworthy people who try to do good for the school. But when they're out-voted by the others, it doesn't matter!
You are obviously talking about something besides the non teacher staff. What vote are we talking about? What got voted on that you don't agree with, sounds like it may be personal?
parent

Sikeston, MO

#10 Apr 23, 2012
I thank everyone needs to stop talking shit about the teachers and let them do there jobs. They are what make that school. My kids love it there and what the teachers do on there own time is there business not the schools. I thank as long as are students are number one in there testing and we have higher grades and the kids are all doing great that is all that matters. Kelso C-7 is an awesome school and the teacher are wonderful !
notsccfan

Bellevue, WA

#11 Apr 23, 2012
Kelly has to be better than scc. All scc is a drug school. I know for a fact half the basketball players do drugs. And its not going to get any better till al mcferron is out of the school. They need someone who cares what happens to the student. That school is so bad . Im glad my kids no longer go there. From what i get the new princapal is wonderful.But he cant do anything unless he goes through mcfarron first so to bad for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why can I receive WPSD but Not KFVS living in C... 2 hr guest 8
tara lynn mayfield (Mar '11) 2 hr ice house 17
Grant Dade Snowgasms 3 hr Fool 22
c & g motor company (mark conrad) 3 hr Jay 6
stores closing 16 hr pedro 1
hmm Mar 1 prettygirlrock 1
Boomland Feb 26 Hondaman 12
Benton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:28 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:28AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?