No Thanks to the Chaffee Police

No Thanks to the Chaffee Police

Posted in the Benton Forum

My thoughts-----

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Jun 25, 2012
I used to live in Chaffe and before I left I had my garage broken into as well as my house. I reported it to the local PD which is what your suppose to do. Weeks go by and I have heard nothing. Out of the blue, the Scott County PD calls my husband and found who broke into it. Turns out,some family of the chaffee police department was involved. For chaffe it was a hush, hush case. Thank you to Scott County Task Force for stepping in!! What happens to the Chaffe police department who did nothing? Not a dang thing, enjoy Chambers, he will sit back, and let crooks be crooks, especially if it is to cover for one of his own.
drzk

Florissant, MO

#2 Jun 26, 2012
written by scott co sheriffs office
trix

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2012
drzk wrote:
written by scott co sheriffs office
I agree! Scott County sheriff's office is not good at all and they need to create good stories for themselves! They protect their own and don't charge the kids of people that work for them, even though their hands are caught in the proverbial cookie jar themselves. They lie, cheat and cover up to protect themselves! This is the most corrupt sheriff's office I've ever seen!
My thoughts-----

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Jun 27, 2012
I have no relation to anyone who works at Scott County nor do I work for Scott County. However, I am very excited that they caught the people who decided that stealing from people and selling their belongings was ok. I have had no other contact prior to this, but I am very pleased with the outcome. I wrote this to show how Chaffe needs new leadership and officers that care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advice for KFVS 12 1 hr The Dude Disco Dader 101
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... (Feb '15) 1 hr 3somefun 557
Hows trump workin out for ya 2 hr Bad Choices 43
Lazy Mothers 2 hr Mike 2
neal and cindy seyer 3 hr troll 7
Don't use Quality Tree Service 4 hr Guest 76
Jeff C. On KFVS (Dec '12) 5 hr Guest 29

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance