When is Tater Day this year?

When is Tater Day this year?

Posted in the Benton Forum

Angela

AOL

#1 Mar 21, 2006
I live in Paducah now, but in the last 31 years no matter where I lived I have always managed to get there. I wanted to see if anyone knew the exact date this year where my family could prepare ahead of time.
Justina Thompson

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2006
Tater Day is always the first monday in april. The rides and things go on the weekend before that. So this year it starts say Sat. April the 1st and the parade is Monday APRIL the 3rd
Ginger Lamar

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2006
What time does the parade start???
Justina Thompson wrote:
Tater Day is always the first monday in april. The rides and things go on the weekend before that. So this year it starts say Sat. April the 1st and the parade is Monday APRIL the 3rd
Jonathan Harrell

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 30, 2007
I have no idea when or where Tater Day is. I would like to attend so if somebody knows this information, please let me know. [email protected]
Laura

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2008
I live in marshall county and i have been raised on tater day...well the stuff thats there like rebel flags and rednecks anyway those of you attending this year can find me there every day and at the after party at soldier creek to go muddin with my baby... you'll love it!
see ya there
Denise

Nashville, TN

#6 Mar 25, 2008
Hi I was just wondering when tater day started this year, 2008. Living in Paducah now and we attended last year, our first time and would like to continue attending but aren't sure of when it is.
MICHAEL

Murray, KY

#7 Mar 27, 2008
TATTER DAY IS ALL WAYS THE FIRST DAY IN ARPI
brock

United States

#8 Apr 6, 2009
what time does tater day start
Gman

Shreveport, LA

#9 Apr 6, 2009
brock wrote:
what time does tater day start
1st Monday in april april 6th parade starts at wal mart parking lot at 11 am
spot

Greenwood, IN

#10 Feb 22, 2014
Trash day has been cancelled for 2014!
lmao yeehaw

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2014
Ive lived in marshall 32 years and been twice. Who wants to go see the finest toothless hillbillies this county has to offer run up and down the road in their giant loud trucks that are only there to make their penises less small while they wave their racist flags? Pass! Buy yall go ahead and have yourself a meth smokin good time!
Jim bob

Benton, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2014
All you people who bitch and moan about it just stay out of Benton that weekend and don't worry about what others are doing. Problem solved. Yeah some trash attend but that happens all over. It's been going on for years and years and it's always the same time. I like going and people watching some hotties some notties some trash and plenty of normal people also.
Wanda Patterson

Mayfield, KY

#13 Apr 1, 2014
Denise wrote:
Hi I was just wondering when tater day started this year, 2008. Living in Paducah now and we attended last year, our first time and would like to continue attending but aren't sure of when it is.
The venders are setting up now. There will be activities on Saturday, and Sunday, but the official day is always the first Monday in April. This year it is the seventh. Have fun.
George

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Apr 1, 2014
Benton police said there will be No cruzing this year. Also said no hillbilly flags! Going to close the streets down all day Monday the 7.
Jean B

Duluth, GA

#15 Apr 3, 2014
Hey Brooks,

Did you find it hard to restrain yourself with all the teenage girls running around? Their high lifted azzes and perky tiats? Their tight vag, I know it was hard for you. Good job there have been no reports of statutory rape. The temptation of innocence is your weak point.
Been There Many Times

Murray, KY

#16 Apr 3, 2014
George wrote:
Benton police said there will be No cruzing this year. Also said no hillbilly flags! Going to close the streets down all day Monday the 7.
Hey dumbass did they just tell it to you? Because there is no way to stop cruising or close the streets for the whole day. And I will be flying my flag proudly.
duck duck

Mayfield, KY

#17 Apr 4, 2014
on Monday what time does the event end i work and was wanting to go when i get off
Obvious

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Apr 5, 2014
WOW! Yes please, fly your rebel flags and spit your chew out of the window of your jacked up 4 wd truck covered in mud talking about how redneck u are and how much u hate blacks. Then make sure to include the stereo playing some of the blackest music u can find. And as far as statutory goes, let's see how many underage girls Adam Johnson and his retarded pervert dad can get in the bed of his truck this year. WOOHOO! Bunch of inbred overweight toothless morons in mc.
mememe

United States

#19 Apr 5, 2014
Anyone know when braclets are for the rides
Bright and Clear

United States

#20 Apr 6, 2014
Been There Many Times, there's an official transportation sign as you near Walmart coming from the Purchase Parkway that says "NO THROUGH TRAFFIC 7 AM TO 1 PM, MONDAY APRIL 7TH." I know there's always been cruising, but that sign would seem to be an attempt to stop it this year (and probably in the future as well). For the safety of so many pedestrians, it's been needed for a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
finally getting divorced 11 min play 4
West ky powersports- Bobby cornwell 33 min rzr 7
parking in land between the lakes 1 hr mitch 4
Jennifer 2 hr Jennifer Taylor 12
Animal Control officers no more 5 hr The Tall Cool One 4
Bright blue police lights 5 hr Cyndee 7
When does liquor sales start in MC? 5 hr Sully 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages