If vote yes you is a dirty sinner!!!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jim Beam

Murray, KY

#43 Jun 20, 2012
I'm sinning right now. Eating fatty greasy tater chips and drinking a cold beer. Although not real happy bout the cold beer cause my hard earned tax dollars went to Paducah. So VOTE YES so I can keep my tax dollars in MY Marshall county.
Mr T

Lees Summit, MO

#44 Jun 20, 2012
Krishtan wrote:
If we can keep this county dry we can move to vote the nation dry and kick out all these sinnin folks. I think even the drinkers changed up the bible and made it look like bible people drank wine. We know that can't be true cause drinkin is a sin! My doctor is a sinner cause he told me to drink a glass of wine a day.
If being stupid is a sin then you are one big ass sinner,Now STFU and go have a shot of whiskey.
just sayin

Rutherford, TN

#45 Jun 21, 2012
Mr T wrote:
<quoted text> If being stupid is a sin then you are one big ass sinner,Now STFU and go have a shot of whiskey.
I think he was being facetious.
good grief

Smithland, KY

#46 Jun 29, 2012
I'll be glad when it's all over with.
joker

Henderson, KY

#47 Jun 29, 2012
We are ALL sinners!! Seriously people.....alcohol, smoking, piercings, wearing shorts showing leg and not skirts down to our ankels, sex before marriage...you name it...we sin daily!! Voting yes is not sending you down below. It's a matter of choice. Obviously drinking and driving is evident and happens regardless. Quit pushing religion on people and take care of YOUR OWN. You are the only one who has to answer on judgment day, so its personal choice how one chooses to live. God loves us all...isn't that the golden rule?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Collins Hayden 4 hr GusBrother 4
amanda hayden whtt about her? (Jun '11) 4 hr OldGus 7
Zach Edwards (Jan '15) 4 hr DCFSboss 12
South Marshall Co Middle School Basketball 20 hr NBAscout 12
Laurie at fivestar 22 hr Brien is back 10
Why did Amy Waggoner step down at the MCHS Wed TeachersPet 11
need a nice steakhouse in benton (Jan '11) Wed BentonTaxpayer 44

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance