naked woman walking down main street

naked woman walking down main street

Posted in the Benton Forum

target

Gary, IN

#1 Nov 19, 2012
I knew that would make you look!

Does anybody know if 81 Tactical is affiliated with the Hell's Angels? The main guy is Tony Defew. Not trying to start any crap, just want to know?
gootcha

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2012
target wrote:

Does anybody know if 81 Tactical is affiliated with the Hell's Angels? The main guy is Tony Defew. Not trying to start any crap, just want to know?
Probably shouldn't put his name on here dumbass
gootcha

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2012
He was a undercover cop at one time
target

Gary, IN

#4 Nov 20, 2012
gootcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably shouldn't put his name on here dumbass
As I said, I am not trying to start any trouble. I just want to know about 81 Tactical. It must still be "undercover" at least to Topix users because nobody knows anything about it. It sounds like a great outfit. Inquiring minds want to know! I actually want some training but want to check out the business first.
John Conner

Adel, GA

#5 Nov 20, 2012
My mom had me trained by a robot. He later became the governor on California. My mom was such a badass!
John Conner

Adel, GA

#6 Nov 20, 2012
John Conner wrote:
My mom had me trained by a robot. He later became the governor on California. My mom was such a badass!
*of
ok then

Providence, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2012
yes, 81 tactical is done by Troy Defew, NOT affiliated with Hells Angels. Good course to take.
Everyone

Clay, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Yes , Troy is a good guy , former Marshall County Deputy and his dad Eddie Defew was a former police chief for Benton years ago . I hear Troy teaches a very good class !
target

Iron Ridge, WI

#9 Nov 21, 2012
ok then wrote:
yes, 81 tactical is done by Troy Defew, NOT affiliated with Hells Angels. Good course to take.
Thank you very much for the information. I am glad to hear this. I just wanted to be sure because I don't want any part of something associated with Hell's Angels. I'm sure Hell's Angels know a lot about guns, fighting and that sort of thing but I'll pass. LOL The 81 Tactical information looks impressive. Maybe I'll sign up. Thanks again.
target

Iron Ridge, WI

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Everyone wrote:
Yes , Troy is a good guy , former Marshall County Deputy and his dad Eddie Defew was a former police chief for Benton years ago . I hear Troy teaches a very good class !
Thank you too.
abc

Murray, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Getting ready to sign up myself
Took It

Kendallville, IN

#12 Dec 1, 2012
I took my concealed carry course it was taught by Troy good guy knows his S--t would recommend taking his class.
81 Tactical

Paducah, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2012
target wrote:
Why are you such a douche?
Jack Hoff

Hahira, GA

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Just saw someone taking a dump on the court square. What a mess!
Cowboy

United States

#15 Dec 1, 2013
Look you stupid ass its his football number 81 tactical is not affiliated with the hells angels.
Martha

Murray, KY

#16 Dec 1, 2013
Troy is a wonderful guy and teaches his classes very well,,,,i took his class and passed it with no problems,Troy will work with you one on one to be sure you will pass the test. Great teacher!!!
Ccw

Paducah, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
Look you stupid ass its his football number 81 tactical is not affiliated with the hells angels.
. Why are you calling him names? He asked a legitimate question. 81 is normally associated with the hells angels. It's a stupid name for a business UNLESS you intend for it to draw attention. That would be like starting a dog kennel called mike Vicks dog kennel and then telling everyone that your name has nothing to do with dog fighting. That might be the truth, but you had to know it was going to cause questions. Personally, I would change the name. Unless, of course, it is supposed to reference the Hells Angels. Then I would just say it does. I don't think he has anything to do with the Hells Angels, but I took my class at shooters, just in case. At least I know what their name is supposed to mean. And, for the record, grown men that keep reliving their high school football days forever, are a little on the wrong side of creepy. How old is this guy? And still naming his business after his HIGH SCHOOL football number? Sorry, I know I am going to get flamed for this, and I confess up front that I do not know this guy, or anything about him. I just don't need to spend the time wondering about it. At the very least, it comes across as unprofessional. I am now looking for a class to qualify for the Illinois non resident license. 300 dollars for the license seems a little expensive, and 16 hours of class seems overkill. But, it might come in handy some day.
Gemini

Benton, KY

#18 Dec 2, 2013
Ccw wrote:
<quoted text>. Why are you calling him names? He asked a legitimate question. 81 is normally associated with the hells angels. It's a stupid name for a business UNLESS you intend for it to draw attention. That would be like starting a dog kennel called mike Vicks dog kennel and then telling everyone that your name has nothing to do with dog fighting. That might be the truth, but you had to know it was going to cause questions. Personally, I would change the name. Unless, of course, it is supposed to reference the Hells Angels. Then I would just say it does. I don't think he has anything to do with the Hells Angels, but I took my class at shooters, just in case. At least I know what their name is supposed to mean. And, for the record, grown men that keep reliving their high school football days forever, are a little on the wrong side of creepy. How old is this guy? And still naming his business after his HIGH SCHOOL football number? Sorry, I know I am going to get flamed for this, and I confess up front that I do not know this guy, or anything about him. I just don't need to spend the time wondering about it. At the very least, it comes across as unprofessional. I am now looking for a class to qualify for the Illinois non resident license. 300 dollars for the license seems a little expensive, and 16 hours of class seems overkill. But, it might come in handy some day.
I agree 100%. I am a little related to Troy and have known of him all my life. He is an ok guy, since I know him I can say he isn't related to the Hell's Angels in any way. But I have also been around Fulton county for a long time and am use to seeing the "81" associated with the HA. First time I ever saw the name of his company I almost fainted, first thing I thought of was "does his daddy know?". I went to school with him and it has been sooooo long ago I completely forgot his number, if I ever knew it and if I ever cared.
I agree he needs to change it. I'm a little surprised that some of them haven't called him on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
!! Looking for a pediatrician 45 min Emma 3
Holly Office Products! avoid it! (Sep '12) 1 hr Failed bar exam 26
Missing Cats 2 hr wow 28
Sheena and randy 13 hr Billy 6
Kamber cash Tue GirlyBoi 13
jeremy smith (May '17) Tue Super 5
Janssen selling cdb oils is another joke Tue calling you out 10

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance