Old Fast Eddies Opening SOON!

Old Fast Eddies Opening SOON!

Posted in the Benton Forum

just me

Madisonville, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Heard someone is buying old Fast Eddies in Hardin?
Hope Eddie or his wife doesn't have anything to do with it!
Tim

Mayfield, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
just me wrote:
Heard someone is buying old Fast Eddies in Hardin?
Hope Eddie or his wife doesn't have anything to do with it!
I hope they clean up the running sewage in the ditches before they start serving food again
wildcat

Madisonville, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
What do you mean Tim? Wonder what else needs to be done? Kinda need ta know all the dirty in's and outs

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Gosh! I hope it opens! I so miss the convenience and those burgers, but I agree with first post! Hope Eddie Davenport isn't involved (biggest crook in Marshall Co.) Wonder if his wife is going to live right next door? That would be awkward cause you know she'll have her rude/nosey ass over there!
nana

Benton, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
You better hope old bugle mouth hoppy hicks don't get his butt planted down there if he does your business will go else where.
wildcat

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Oh I can assure you that ole nasty Hoppy Hicks will be told he is not welcome and asked to leave!
Proud democrat

Duluth, GA

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Who and when do they plan on opening?
anyone

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Proud democrat wrote:
Who and when do they plan on opening?
All I know is sometime soon, before the first of the year. And as of who it is everyone will just have to wait and see because I'm not telling, but you will know their face when you see it and be very glad! Just saying.....
Just a friend

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2012
I know who is in the process of buying it!! He's an older gentleman from mayfield!
anyone

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Correct and he's a super guy to!
Just a friend

Owensboro, KY

#11 Nov 10, 2012
I can't wait till he opens also. I'm a fisherman and I use that end of the lake during spring crappie season. He will make it right if he can get the deal put together.
Tim

Mayfield, KY

#12 Nov 10, 2012
All I know about it is there was running raw sewage in the front ditch with the resturant inside the building. I heard that they tried to keep it quite to prevent getting fined or shut down.
wildcat

Belton, KY

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Well Tim I do know that the new owner is putting in all new septic and everything that is needed which will be quiet a lot since Eddie didn't take care of anything.
City slicker

Murray, KY

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Well pardon me, but Sue & Eddie are always nice to me. And come to think of it i have never heard either of them to be rude or mean to anyone. And both of their grown children have turned out to be very productive citizens. Always friendly. Fast Eddie & Sue you still have our business on 68!
anybody

Belton, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2012
City slicker wrote:
Well pardon me, but Sue & Eddie are always nice to me. And come to think of it i have never heard either of them to be rude or mean to anyone. And both of their grown children have turned out to be very productive citizens. Always friendly. Fast Eddie & Sue you still have our business on 68!
this must be either Sue, Eddie or one of their children? Funny Sh*t!
City Sclicker

Murray, KY

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Oh your wrong. Quit being such a snot. Really, really? This is the best you got. All others that believe that Sue & Eddie are pretty cool post your opinion. Sure sucks when you out of the blue look on here and see your name being pissed on.
be nice

United States

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Can't we all just get a long???? Not everyone is going to like everybody. Let's just try to support a new business that is very badly needed in the area. I for one will be very happy to see the store back open.
anybody

Belton, KY

#18 Nov 11, 2012
City Sclicker wrote:
Oh your wrong. Quit being such a snot. Really, really? This is the best you got. All others that believe that Sue & Eddie are pretty cool post your opinion. Sure sucks when you out of the blue look on here and see your name being pissed on.
STILL some funny sh*t!You just said when u look on here and see YOUR name being pissed on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard that marshall can only sell beer and wine... 1 hr Wtf 1
Do I have to start drinking now 2 hr You know who 3
Seaford's Lawn and Garden 2 hr Gravely 1
Who for Judge? 3 hr Holy shnikes 8
Brian Shemwell 4 hr Hammer Time 11
what do you think about alcohol sales on Sundays 4 hr Otis 4
neighbors not cutting grass (Apr '14) 8 hr Stetson 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Benton Mortgages