Pontiac, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

I think they're doing a great job. Of course, I'm biased. I have two kids that march.
silly

Baldwin City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

My son is in Band and they are doing an awesome job!! Why the crap would you wanna get on a public website and bash a bunch of kids that are working their tails off!!!!! GROW UP!!!!
relax, golly gee!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

silly wrote:
My son is in Band and they are doing an awesome job!! Why the crap would you wanna get on a public website and bash a bunch of kids that are working their tails off!!!!! GROW UP!!!!
Maybe they weren't going to bash them. Maybe they really wanted public opinion. Maybe they think they are doing great and just wanted to talk about it with people in the community!
silly

Baldwin City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

yeah right....thats what happens on this website all the time!! You must be Curious George!!!
me

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

My little brother is in that band, and they do a wonderful job!! They work very hard and it shows, they should all be very proud of themselves!
former member

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

WAY TO GO TODAY AT REGIONALS!!!!!! MCHS band rocks!!
rel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Well, silly, looks like maybe you are just that,... Silly. Nobody is bashing. You just look for trouble before it starts, maybe. Ou probably only look at the negative stuff on topix most of the time but thats not ALL there is They are doing a great job. So relax! Te band is great!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Calvin_Coolish 150,991
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Backwooodsman 1,024
wish i could be a woman 23 min sue 2
Best liquor store in Marshall County? 25 min bud light 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 38 min U go girl 16,143
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 40 min Huh 26,225
"Improper Contact" by Trooper 41 min janna 2
•••
•••
•••

Benton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Benton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE