Shooting Range

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 20, 2011
What ever happened to the proposed range for marshall county? Are there any other ranges around that don't cost a lot to use, and let you shoot shot guns?
John

Benton, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2011
There is 1 in LBL but its closed right now to repair dirt bank behind targets . Shooters Supply in Paducah at exit 3 has 1 and i believe on certain days of the week they let non members use it ,u would need to call them to find out when u can us it. I wish Clarks River Wildlife Refuge would build 1 because they have 1000's of acreas !The 1 in LBL i believe u have to reserve a time for use !
FYI

Hahira, GA

#3 Sep 21, 2011
There is one open to the public on Hwy 62 between Princeton & Dawson Springs.. Its about 4 or 5 miles before you get into DS.. Anyone can use it!! It's nice....
calvert gun club

Cadiz, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2011
there is one in calvert open to public to shoot skeet dont have to be a member to shoot

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2011
Is it just a skeet shoot or do they have a full range?
creekwater

Cunningham, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2011
KDI, Its located in Boaz Ky. Graves/Mckraken county line. 400 yard rifle range, pistol range. Gun store on site. The cost is 75 dollars a year membership. 10405 Hopewell Rd. Boaz Ky. We would love to see you there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby Whitt 1 hr Anon 2
easy girls in pirates cove 2 hr El dicko 14
Outlaw ATV Riders Control The County at Night 3 hr Fut Nucker 19
t.p. 8 hr prime 2
New to the area 13 hr Truth 5
which liquor store will close first? Sat Jameson 16
Democrat or Republican which is better Sat john brown 10

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance