checkingout

White Plains, KY

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Does anyone know what happened to Jordan? I heard she was and Vanderbilt but I can't find out anything?
Worried

Kirkland, IL

#2 Jun 1, 2012
The last I heard, Jordan is in the trauma unit at Vanderbuilt. She was pretty banged up, I believe she got her face hurt and there was a small spot on her brain but doctors have said she will make a good recovery.
friend

Paducah, KY

#3 Jun 1, 2012
she is on her way home! Dr's we amazed at how well she has done! She will go back next week after swelling is down for some facial surgery. Prayer is an amazing thing!
checkingout

White Plains, KY

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Car wreck??
ilovemyhusband

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 1, 2012
How did she wreck?
All Knowing

Brentwood, TN

#6 Sep 21, 2012
I hear she done turned into a slut! Id love to pound that in the back of my truck..mmm!
Big Joke

Hahira, GA

#7 Sep 22, 2012
All Knowing wrote:
I hear she done turned into a slut! Id love to pound that in the back of my truck..mmm!
You're a little punk-a** son-of-a-B****, and anyone sick enough to post something on a forum discussing this type of unfortunate situation, needs a good 'ole fashioned A** whoopin! Why don't you post your real name "All Knowing," so everyone will know who the real worthless piece of human trash really is?
Chris Dallas

Brentwood, TN

#8 Sep 22, 2012
This shit is just stupid people... People's relationships aren't public news. We had problems and we're finished. The rest of this petty crap needs to stop.
Chris Dallas

Brentwood, TN

#9 Oct 9, 2012
I retract my previous statement... Say whatever comes to mind. She deserves every bit of it haha
haha

Paducah, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2012
what did she do to you?
Chris

Brentwood, TN

#11 Oct 13, 2012
It's not so much a matter of what she did as it is a matter of who all she's done..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Adair (Sep '15) 24 min Joe Walsh 20
gwen bradley 12 hr Narc 2
Emily Winkler 15 hr Theif87 2
looks like naacp/black lives matter convention ... Wed Moi 10
Hilldale apts Wed Sallysue 7
david lampkin Wed Sallysue 14
chickasaw bluff Wed Moi 14

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance