First Prev
of 5
Next Last
DuckHunter01

Utica, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2010
Looks down on everyone else. Thinks he is better than everyone. Thinks his poop doesnt stink. Is mean to girls. Has good ones, treats them like dirt. Just an overall selfish, mean, bad person.
Name

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2010
He respects his elders: yes sir yes ma'am.
Respects girls he is interested in for a little bit...Then he decides to turn asshole and use them for sex and talk to multiple girls at once. He doesn't care about girls feelings after he has sex with them. His only concern is when having sex to not get her pregnant and look bad in 'Momma's' eyes.
loveit

Frankfort, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2010
Tyler is a truely amazing guy. He obviously is doing something right because girls continue to come around. And him and Taylor dated forever. Stop running your mouth on here unless your gonna go straight to Tyler and tell him yourself.
nice_haha

Owensboro, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2010
uses girls for sex? what guy wouldnt do that if they could haha
Harvey Wallbanger

Central City, KY

#5 Dec 4, 2010
I recently had the pleasure of working with this young man on a job. My opinion of him is very high, he was very polite and respectful to not only the supervisors, but everyone he worked with. He has a positive attitude and the work ethic that businesses look for when hiring. I look for him to have a very successful work career. From what I know about him he is an outstanding kid.
Medley

Wingo, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2010
I second Harvey Wallbanger. The kid is exceptional. I know him personally, and Know the quality of work he does. He has had a few more advantages than others. but the kid is good.
DuckHunter01

Cadiz, KY

#7 Dec 7, 2010
He is very respectful to people he works with and is a very hard worker no doubt about that. What he does lack in is the respect he has for people his age or girls in general... I used to be buddies with him & some of the things I heard him say about girls was just disrepectful. I know he may have dated someone for a while but he most definitely was not loyal to that person, thats for sure.
shot down drake

Murray, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2010
tyler is my brother basically an is a badass in genral an honestly if u have the balls to say this crap on the net why dont you say it to his face an we will see who will be saying shit then me an tyler look alike bowfish duck hunt an skeet shoot together he may do some bad things in life we all do somethings bad noone is perfect so why dont you stop judging other people an look at yourself for once an see what you have done bc i gurantee you have worse crap then he has
DuckHunter01

Versailles, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2010
Need I repeat myself again? Like i've said twice before... My problem with Tyler Devine is his disprespect towards girls, not boys & obviously since you guys are "brothers basically" your aparently not a girl. He is not a badass and I could careless about saying this stuff to his face... i've seen him get his butt kicked in fights numerous times & the only reason he beat up kyle salyers was because he kicked the poor guys eye with a boot. & your right no one is perfect but tyler devine is far from it.
Hahaha

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2010
Isn't that what you do in fights an please name numerous times he's gotten his ass whooped, an your to big of a bitch to say it to his face.
noonenows

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2010
Tyler is an awesome guy, he is very respectufl to everyone and he taught me how to weld, i may have a few bad moments but everyone does, i think he is a great guy
Name 1

Cadiz, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2010
No it's not what you do in fights, kicking someone in the eye with your boot is a cheap shot.
DuckHunter01

Cadiz, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2010
Everyone saw him get his butt kicked numerous times homecoming night & everybody just sat back and watched. Austin morrison & devan holmes also beat him up.. Enough said.
Who cares

Central City, KY

#15 Dec 9, 2010
If you have such issues with him, maybe you should try your luck
Hahaha

Tomball, TX

#16 Dec 9, 2010
When did devan Holmes beet him up huh? And yea him an Austin fought an when Tyler got him in a headlock and big badass David Brandon had to break it up.. Anyone notice that? And if anything was a cheap shot it was when Austin hit tyler the first time Tyler his hand out still trying to shake it... And once is not numerous, thanks.

Since: Dec 10

Trenton, TN

#17 Dec 9, 2010
Mrs long nuff said
shot down drake

Murray, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2010
please tell these people of all the fights he has lost considering you such a badass an have watched them what have you done stalked him??
Therealstory

United States

#19 Dec 9, 2010
Okay well let's see, when Tyler fought Austin homecoming night, was trying to shake his hand and still had his Hand out trying to shake it when Austin hit him wich was a cheap shot.. And Austin had his back to the trucks wich flipped there lights on right in tylers face, then when Tyler and Austin got on the ground Tyler had him in a headlock an as soon as Austin had a chance to Los of course his football buddies had to break it up anyone notice that?? And let's see how did Tyler get his but kicked by devan Holmes when the fight lasted a whole 10 seconds before it was broken up and devan had a blackish eye and Tyler had absolutely nothing. And also duck hunter 01 Is jealous. An Tyler is pretty much nice to everyone if your not meen to him. Who he acts cocky to is the ppl who look down upon him for having nice things just bc they don't. And I know Tyler very well and he hasn't had anything handed to him he's always worked his ass off. Let's see he just got off of seven 12's. And he's still a teenager if that's not working for what you got idk what is. He's a state welding champion.. And yes he does have nice things but like I said he works his but off and doesn't act like an idiot while y'all are out doing drugs looking down on others he's prolly working midnights. So just keep looking down on others with nothing better to do but get on here and gossip about ppl that are better than you... And as far as the Kyle sawyers thang and y'all saying the only reason he won is bc he kicked him in the eye, obviously he already had him on the ground whipping his ass or else he wouldn't of had a chance to kick him. And duck hunter 01 since ur such a badass.. An have such a problem with Tyler .. Why don't you tell everyone who you are, but we know that you won't you will just continue to to make stuff up and stir crap up, when you don't know what ur talking about.
shot down drake

Murray, KY

#20 Dec 9, 2010
Therealstory wrote:
Okay well let's see, when Tyler fought Austin homecoming night, was trying to shake his hand and still had his Hand out trying to shake it when Austin hit him wich was a cheap shot.. And Austin had his back to the trucks wich flipped there lights on right in tylers face, then when Tyler and Austin got on the ground Tyler had him in a headlock an as soon as Austin had a chance to Los of course his football buddies had to break it up anyone notice that?? And let's see how did Tyler get his but kicked by devan Holmes when the fight lasted a whole 10 seconds before it was broken up and devan had a blackish eye and Tyler had absolutely nothing. And also duck hunter 01 Is jealous. An Tyler is pretty much nice to everyone if your not meen to him. Who he acts cocky to is the ppl who look down upon him for having nice things just bc they don't. And I know Tyler very well and he hasn't had anything handed to him he's always worked his ass off. Let's see he just got off of seven 12's. And he's still a teenager if that's not working for what you got idk what is. He's a state welding champion.. And yes he does have nice things but like I said he works his but off and doesn't act like an idiot while y'all are out doing drugs looking down on others he's prolly working midnights. So just keep looking down on others with nothing better to do but get on here and gossip about ppl that are better than you... And as far as the Kyle sawyers thang and y'all saying the only reason he won is bc he kicked him in the eye, obviously he already had him on the ground whipping his ass or else he wouldn't of had a chance to kick him. And duck hunter 01 since ur such a badass.. An have such a problem with Tyler .. Why don't you tell everyone who you are, but we know that you won't you will just continue to to make stuff up and stir crap up, when you don't know what ur talking about.
im glad someonelse on here knows tyler as well as i do an realize that he works his ass off an when he does stuff it isnt half assed it is 100% tyler always taught me a saying an i live by it he hates liars theifs an i gurantee the people that are starting shit over the internet on here would see tyler an back down he is a good country kid that loves his family an freinds an would do anything for anyone
DuckHunter01

Cadiz, KY

#21 Dec 10, 2010
Just another side note, if Tyler Devine is so well liked, why did SO many people show up to watch him get his butt kicked by Austin Morrison? From what I hear, there was a line of cars all the way down his farm & they ALL rolled up with Austin Morrison. The only person helping Tyler out was maybe his gf at the time and Bob Cone. If David Brandon would not have stepped in, Tyler would have gotten dominated. I don't care what points you have to prove that Tyler is a nice guy, obviously you have it coming to you... you'll see how he really is one of these days. & He may be working long hours but he's been that way his entire life, he's always put welding in front of anything else. Then brags about being the best considering i'd hope we was the best since his dad owns a welding shop and is a professional welder. Not everybody else has that just handed to them. He's just an overall but kisser, hints Mrs. Long. Who he aparently had things on the side with.. I don't know too much about that. But it would not suprise me. Like i've said, I used to be good buds with him but I got too tired of all the self centered, cockiness he had. Plus some of the girls he dated were friends of mine & they didn't deserve to be put through the things Tyler put them through. I'm done here. I don't want side drama which is obviously why I am on Topix & have a disguised name. Some of us aren't in Highschool anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benton subway (methheads) 2 hr Cantevendeal 8
In jail again?! 3 hr Cupcake bandit 3
hot girl named karen at dolar general 5 hr dakota 3
Steph Dodd 12 hr Let it Go 8
cody angle 34 of benton Wed Just curious 28
darked haired lady driving silver jeep (Aug '14) Wed Barkley 14
Who is it ? Wed Frantic Franny 14

Benton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance